Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5191122 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
dagr8:

Though I didn't follow your case very well, but if I get you right, this is the account details of the person you sent paypal to. If that is the case, I would rather you post the PayPal email you sent fund to and the phone number of interaction. The person who impersonates a moniker will definitely send you a fake, everything fake, he came with the intention of scamming(they say make we no dey use that word anyhow grin) you. So how are you sure he is Peter enebulu?

The paypal email shows the account belongs to a Chinese, from the receipt paypal sent to me (apparently he paid for goods in china). His whatsapp profile picture matches the picture on the ID card. And the name on the card is the same he sent to me as his account details.

I will post his I.D card details here tomorrow if I do not get any response from him.

He has already blocked me on whatsapp, claiming that I am disturbing him too much (for my own money that has taken over 48 hrs)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
$250 PM/BTC available @ 450
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
$400 Amazon gift card available.

@360/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

The paypal email shows the account belongs to a Chinese, from the receipt paypal sent to me (apparently he paid for goods in china). His whatsapp profile picture matches the picture on the ID card. And the name on the card is the same he sent to me as his account details.

I will post his I.D card details here tomorrow if I do not get any response from him.

He has already blocked me on whatsapp, claiming that I am disturbing him too much (for my own money that has taken over 48 hrs)

A simple search will reveal that you sold to greatunique22, who was flagged by 2 users earlier.

He can also be seen soliciting for funds and investments with his other number.

Nobody will blame you if you reverse the PayPal transaction at this point.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Sure here they are: 08105689985 | 09029963866

The second number belong to a scammer that was removed from the forum earlier this year. He returned as handle greatunique22 and a new number 08105689985. Let's be careful of who we deal with on this forum. It doesn't take anything to verify the geniunety of the person you're about to send money to. Sorry about the loss, how I wish there was a way you can get your money back.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
dominique:

The second number belong to a scammer that was removed from the forum earlier this year. He returned as handle greatunique22 and a new number 08105689985. Let's be careful of who we deal with on this forum. It doesn't take anything to verify the geniunety of the person you're about to send money to. Sorry about the loss, how I wish there was a way you can get your money back.

shocked shocked would have lost $500 in naira to the idiot if not for God

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mariesio:

shocked shocked would have lost $500 in naira to the idiot if not for God

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Mariesio post=49729224][/quote]

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
oxsam88:

interested in BTC, negotiatiable?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Appguru(m): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2016
oxsam88:

I'm interested in BTC. Would contact you first thing tomorrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Let me know if you have Skrill fund from 500$ and above for sale. I will buy at a very good rate with instant payment.

Check my signature for my contacts! One on One transaction is also welcomed at my office at Palmgroove in Lagos. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by luvlyoracle(m): 1:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Btc needed at 450
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eseoghene143: 5:54am On Sep 28, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

I am not positive it is Niiade. I transfered the paypal fund to the paypal account that I was given on sunday 25th sept. Will post all his details.

These were the exact details he sent to me, assuring me he won't disappear with my money. 48 hours later I have not received my cash in naira and he keeps giving excuses telling me the paypal funds takes 30 days to clear... bla bla bla...

The dude visits this thread, if he does not reply this post or contact me, I'll post his I.D cards and house Address. Other extreme measures will also be taken to recover my money.
oga this guy scammed me 320$ he is a scammer he claimed that the fund was also held for 21days he said his wife dis and that and he said he is a winners pastor and he deals on cars I was stupid to trust him his id card and licence was fake
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eseoghene143: 5:56am On Sep 28, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

in has been since on the 21 st of last month
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EvenInFreetown: 6:02am On Sep 28, 2016
jjman2322:
Not sure if this is the right forum but Im looking for USD for our manufacturing business.

We need USD to be sent to Hong kong, India, Or also can take RMB in China.

Can also take inflow (USD) into diamond bank or ecobank in Nigeria.

Amounts starting $50,000 +

Will pay locally in Naira.

Please pm me or drop a contact if you can deliver. Please no scams as I will verify everything.

Regards
Starting with $50k?who will get that mind to start with such a gigantic amount (as a trial)? Since you are just starting and no review/customers' feedbacks on your dealings yet?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Niiade(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Sure here they are: 08105689985 | 09029963866

What has Niiade got to do with all these details and clearly shows it aint me that contacted you. I don't use UBA, I don't use those numbers. yet you posted words here like you gave birth to me with so much certainty.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Niiade:

What has Niiade got to do with all these details and clearly shows it aint me that contacted you. I don't use UBA, I don't use those numbers. yet you posted words here like you gave birth to me with so much certainty.
I was going to ask the same question too. How come he picked your name ? Obviously you name or moniker wasn't even mentioned in all the screenshots he posted .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by klexycole(m): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Please, can someone help me confirm the credibility of KhenyKhey? Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Niiade(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2016
onatisi:
I was going to ask the same question too. How come he picked your name ? Obviously you name or moniker wasn't even mentioned in all the screenshots he posted .

That is what I don't understand, it's seems he clearly came after me. I am surprised he think this is a joke. I don't know what mod are doing really?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2016
klexycole:
On your own. Be very careful. little advice

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2016
klexycole:

I bought $400 paypal from him for a checkout on Ebay on two different occasions yesterday.. And i was not disappointed .. still looking forward to buying more.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2016
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolulope95(f): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2016
I need $200 Amazon Giftcard.. Kindly PM me if you have any to sell. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by klexycole(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Tolulope95:

I bought $400 paypal from him for a checkout on Ebay on two different occasions yesterday.. And i was not disappointed .. still looking forward to buying more.

Thanks very much. I need more reviews.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by klexycole(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
On your own. Be very careful. little advice

Thanks very much bro. Some scam stories I read here are putting me back. embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by klexycole(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2016
ladyF:
grin

This one that you are laughing early mo-mo, grin

Shey alert enter ni? cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tolutweety(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2016
ladyF:
grin

Hmmn... grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2016
klexycole:

This one that you are laughing early mo-mo, grin

Shey alert enter ni? cheesy
Lol the reason for my laughter is quite obvious... grin But I won't type it, lest I be accused of..... lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2016
tolutweety:

Hmmn... grin grin

Hehehe... you sef dey laugh. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tolutweety(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe... you sef dey laugh. grin
You woke me up with laugh na .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by klexycole(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2016
ladyF:

Lol the reason for my laughter is quite obvious... grin But I won't type it, lest I be accused of..... lipsrsealed

Talk am now... angry

You won make them scam me? cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Niiade:

That is what I don't understand, it's seems he clearly came after me. I am surprised he think this is a joke. I don't know what mod are doing really?
he hasn't even posted any proof of payment to buttress his claims ,and he has made one false allegation,how are we sure the first one he made wasn't even false? Ppl should be careful before accusing anyone on a public forum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.