Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5167301 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Tabbaz:

I will remove your number from the blacklist if the victim fail to bring prove b4 the end of today

@ bolded, I'm the one that mentioned you to come and clear your name, so you don't expect me to meddle in the case in haste, I was seeing your post and was waiting for the victim.

However, the case seems to be an impersonation as the victim is yet to come up with further evidence

P.S. Next time don't just type out of anger. We all have a bad tempers when we feel insulted

very true #redwords
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Metroescobar: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2017
sodiq961:
Guy, If you are not a scammers why is your number added to scammers list here?

Tabbaz, puskin and dragnet I think you all need to observe this guy!

He Claimed ajisebioyo1 is a scammer/scammed him and when asked to provide evidence to back his claims he started asking nonsensical questions! His former name was sodiq20....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Metroescobar:

I agree....but are you not wondering why no one seems to know how his number got on that list? Why is everyone even the creator of that list leaving him to his fate? Even the sodiq196 guy only came here to start asking him crap like why is his number on the list rather than providing any proof? Then how come no one has done deals with him in public even though he has done a couple of adverts for bitcoins but he has been accused of scamming 2 or 3 people in private?

Then the dollaflow guy that the sodiq196 chap claimed was a scammer is still busy advertising and trading and does not even seem bothered about his name being bandied about in a scam tale! Then thisnut and tabbaz are yet to even give neutral observers or the guy the reasons why or how his number got into the scam list? Why is everyone against helping him to clear his name but quick to leave him to be viewed as a fraud? Who are the people he supposedly scammed and what are their names? At least the list creator should have those records?

This whole case get as e be?

Tabbaz, I think you need to call on the accuser to come defend himself.

This same thing happened to me whereby someone I've never dealt with, never met or chatted with came to say I scammed him. Then another guy I wanted to buy PayPal from cropped the accusation and was asking me to come defend himself that his suspicion has been confirmed.

Just imagine how much damage that can cause someone.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dewurazer07(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Osyxcel:
Neteller available @ #450....

Need urgently... Contact 08028761848
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holuphisayor(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2017
holuphisayor:
$190 skrill funds for sale @430
Contact on signature
Sold out....@Garcondesucre
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Shiytop: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Ibraheem009:
Imagine a scammer demanding respect.
This one is strong ( eleyi gidi gan)
D
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Shiytop: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Rh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Metroescobar: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2017
kaboninc:

This same thing happened to me whereby someone I've never dealt with, never met or chatted with came to say I scammed him. Then another guy I wanted to buy PayPal from cropped the accusation and was asking me to come defend himself that his suspicion has been confirmed.

So true...I remember your issue! Most of these scammers and impersonators are poverty stricken bastards with no conscience so I'm not even suprised! Anyway today is Saturday so all of them have time! Let them all come and start dropping science as regards this case as tabbaz has already granted a 24 hour window for them to all use in clearing this hot mess up!

Cc: Ajisebioyo1, Sodiq961, thisnut, dollaflow!

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2017
$262 skrill on sale @430 Check my signature for contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
kaboninc:

noted. he's suspicious
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BlackNigerian: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
73 USD skrill available...contact on signature...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Metroescobar:

So true...I remember your issue! Most of these scammers and impersonators are poverty stricken bastards with no conscience so I'm not even suprised! Anyway today is Saturday so all of them have time! Let them all come and start dropping science as regards this case as tabbaz has already granted a 24 hour window for them to all use in clearing this hot mess up!

Cc: Ajisebioye1, Sodiq961, thisnut, dollaflow!
why is my name mentioned here... have said it here several time that dollaflow is identified by only dis contact 08062910669 ,And any other person that claims to be dollaflow with other phone no is to be note as a scammer

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Doyinlawal:

@#1723

Good transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Doyinlawal:

@#1723
l
Tanx for your patience and understanding
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldiam(f): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
mployer:

Bro, these 3 people have accused you of scam on different occasions
Thisnut
Sodiq961
Dollarflow.

Can you mention 3 people that have successfully traded with you and can vouch for you on this thread?

Let's start from there. Numbers don't lie
Just going through this post now I have done clean business transaction with abisoyo and I was not scammed. I bought btc from him late last year and yes I sent first and he delivered I am surprised he is being accused of scamming people.I don't want to believe that.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Metroescobar: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
dollaflow:
why is my name mentioned here... have said it here several time that dollaflow is identified by only dis contact 08062910669 ,And any other person that claims to be dollaflow with other phone no is to be note as a scammer

I've seen your adverts....i know you don't scam but the guy in the middle of all this crap mentioned that the scammer he was chatting with in one of his screen shots claimed to be you!

I need you to be aware that you are also being impersonated so that you don't end up like this ajisebioyo1 fellow one day! Always check for updates regarding your phone numbers around NL!!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Satisfier(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
7,500 usd available today to be deposited into a USA account @470 rate. Email me now: david.ruwan@gmail.com. Scammers stay clear and don't even try emailing or contacting me you will end up wasting your time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Metroescobar:

I've seen your adverts....i know you don't scam but the guy in the middle of all this crap mentioned that the scammer he was chatting with in one of his screen shots claimed to be you!

I need you to be aware that you are also being impersonated so that you don't end up like this ajisebioyo1 fellow one day! Always check for updates regarding your phone numbers around NL!!!
kindly compare my number with the one used by the scamer.. u re new here dont mentioned my name unnecessary
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by frankmoney(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=frankmoney post=53405793][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by frankmoney(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Curiouscat:
95$ PayPal (negotiable)
$96 Neteller @440/$
whats your PayPal rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
$96 Skrill available @430
WhatsApp 08167568432
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Metroescobar: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
dollaflow:
kindly compare my number with the one used by the scamer.. u re new here dont mentioned my name unnecessary

Are you high? Don't let my registered date fool you boy! Who the hell are you that your name should not be mentioned? I'm even trying to do you a favor by alerting you to a significant danger and you are coming here to form one fake chairman of the thread?

In fact GET LOST!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintiflex(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
$400 btc available @ 480

call/watsapp 08063701176

NOTE: YOU SEND FIRST OR WE USE ESCROW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by frankmoney(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
$90 PayPal @400/rate .... Needed urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ajisebioyo1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Metroescobar:

Mr man you have still not answered the most important question that MPLOYER asked you in his post which was:

"Name 3 people on nairaland or in this business section universe that you have either "TRADED WITH OR CAN VOUCH FOR YOUR CREDIBILITY!"

You have been here since 2012 (5 years) so that should not be too hard! After all I was the one who dragged sodiq here yesterday and revealed his old moniker and business to you even though you did not reply my query on your mention!
Bro thanks, I want to tell you today that I'm not a regular seller here, you can check my posts to confirm, more also, I don't always follow this thread until recently when this issue erupted.
However, I will try to get one at least a person that I believed I have transacted with.
I repeat, non of these accusers can say they transacted with my phone number nor with ajisebioyo1. Let them show the number they transacted with and the account details of the account owner.
ajisebioyo1 will rather die than to dupe.
Finally, this said sodiq961 has known the truth and he has not been responding to me again because I told him he must apologise to me for false accusation

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Metroescobar:

Are you high? Don't let my registered date fool you boy! Who the hell are you that your name should not be mentioned? I'm even trying to do you a favor by alerting you to a significant danger and you are coming here to form one fake chairman of the thread?

In fact GET LOST!
something must be wrong with u...u should have message privately if u want to do me a favour
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Metroescobar: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
ajisebioyo1:
Bro thanks, I want to tell you today that I'm not a regular seller here, you can check my posts to confirm, more also, I don't always follow this thread until recently when this issue erupted.
However, I will try to get one at least a person that I believed I have transacted with.
I repeat, non of these accusers can say they transacted with my phone number nor with ajisebioyo1. Let them show the number they transacted with and the account details of the account owner.
ajisebioyo1 will rather die than to dupe.
Finally, this said sodiq961 has known the truth and he has not been responding to me again because I told him he must apologise to me for false accusation

At least one lady called goldiam has already stated that she trades with you!

And it's looking as if your number will soon be off that list sef since all your accusers seem to have no proof!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ajisebioyo1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
onatisi:

I don't think he needs to do that. It is not by force or compulsory that he should have done any deal with someone here , the onus of proving him to be a scammer should be on his accusers ,let them come out with irrefutable evidences and proofs that this man ajisebioyo is a scammer. If they cant prove their case beyond reasonable doubts against this man then they themselves should be places on watch list. Because before you realize it ,scammers will start using this as a blackmail trick to be obtaining money from ppl. What this man is saying can practically happen to anyone ,the accusers will vanish and leave the innocent with a dirty name
Thank you for your understanding. God will reward you in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ajisebioyo1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Metroescobar:

I agree....but are you not wondering why no one seems to know how his number got on that list? Why is everyone even the creator of that list leaving him to his fate? Even the sodiq196 guy only came here to start asking him crap like why is his number on the list rather than providing any proof? Then how come no one has done deals with him in public even though he has done a couple of adverts for bitcoins but he has been accused of scamming 2 or 3 people in private?

Then the dollaflow guy that the sodiq196 chap claimed was a scammer is still busy advertising and trading and does not even seem bothered about his name being bandied about in a scam tale! Then thisnut and tabbaz are yet to even give neutral observers or the guy the reasons why or how his number got into the scam list? Why is everyone against helping him to clear his name but quick to leave him to be viewed as a fraud? Who are the people he supposedly scammed and what are their names? At least the list creator should have those records?

This whole case get as e be?
you are just understanding my points. I'm still surprise about these thing, I never found myself in this kind of situation before
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Metroescobar: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
dollaflow:
something must be wrong with u...u should have message privately if u want to do me a favour

Mr man! What part of "get lost" do you not understand?

#ignored!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
How much do u sell?
AleAirHub:
Good Morning

BITCOIN IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE......

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.