Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5179945 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Bros chill

You said you are calling 3rnest out. What has he done? Did he snatch your customer or what?

I'm asking cos I really want to know the escrows that have been cornering people's deals cos it doesn't make sense if any escrow corners people's deals.

You need to really call out names so people will know which escrow to run away from.

@ escrows, if you cornet people's deals because you believe you have earned a name for yourself, please know it today that it is wrong and we will not tolerate it. You cannot say you are protecting people against scammers when you yourselves are busy stealing people's customers.

Mehn things are really cumin up ohh..

Truth be told if a escrow does this is very very bad and if Whatsapp group actually exist is very bad then....

What am very pretty sure is this,No matter how a escrow tries to hijack or form a Whatsapp group a gud anf reliable businessman outside There Will still get his name in the mouth of people..

Customers are very sensible, Cuz is easy to smell dead rat.....

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrblayze(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2017
Kaboninc

Confirm we're trading
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Bros chill

You said you are calling 3rnest out. What has he done? Did he snatch your customer or what?

I'm asking cos I really want to know the escrows that have been cornering people's deals cos it doesn't make sense if any escrow corners people's deals.

You need to really call out names so people will know which escrow to run away from.

@ escrows, if you cornet people's deals because you believe you have earned a name for yourself, please know it today that it is wrong and we will not tolerate it. You cannot say you are protecting people against scammers when you yourselves are busy stealing people's customers.

The only sensible post here.. Since all this brouhaha started

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2017
Yes boss still NEEDED. Make I come your whatsapp room?

DjSwaga:

Still avlble?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2017
mrblayze:
Kaboninc

Confirm we're trading

Hi.. .yes we are
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2017
agarawu23:

He attacked me directly cos the guy put me for mind before which I never knew ever since I against his "paid escrow" suggestion which I told him paid escrow must be fully verified.

He became a scam fighter after getting scammed here by a kindergarten recruited scammer and he claims to be a kinda god here. Let me teach u how to deal with your senses wide open without losing a kobo to cheap scammers instead of forming jagaban upandan here and having me in mind. Hate me or like me, it won't change anything.

Dude, e don do...it's good2 fight a battle but you should also know when the battle don end. Take a chill pill bro...

ekisbaba:

Seeeee this one calling puskin to close thread again because them don corner all seun currency thread visitors totheir WhatsApp group.
You are one of the people I'm talking about. First one I'm calling out

This thread made you money but you want it closed, oh you don't mind you have moved all your customers from here to ur group.

So people that discovered this thread last night nko? Make dem no deal.

Seun/nairaland don help people become too big for their shoes.

Calling him out cos he cornered ur deal or calling him out cos e don vex u? Name names, and come with proof. What you are insinuating is a very wrong thing to do so don't come here and just blab. Name names, show proof or you shut the hell up!

ekisbaba:
Nairaland belongs to seun and his admin runs it for him.
Please can whoever quote me tell me who appointed the escrow?
Who should we hold responsible if escrow abscond ?
How comes clients don't come back after escrow?

I heard there is a WhatsApp group with all the good traders that sell cheap, why?
Is this thread not good enough to trade?
Why have the escrow guys formed a cabal?
How did the first trade on here happen with escrow or without?
I am a trader too and I won't spoil things for others in the guise of helping.

I am waiting to be called a scammer.

Did Seun appoint you as an advocate? Where ur appointment letter? If you don't know something, find out, do research, don't show your ignorance to the whole world...find out why the escrow came into being, what was the genesis4it...you no even know and u dey shout. Mtchewww. Iranu, abasha

Bookiemart01:
Bros chill

Support you 100% and den some on this.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2017
pachuxy:

I need escrow to transact.

Singapore1, Tabbaz, Bdavis, Vizboy, OkwaIfugo, HazzanTazzan

Hardly constant on the thread bro...you need escrow, buzz me on whatsaap...hope the deal is done? Hope you got an escrow, If not and u still need am, buzz me. Sorry4d late response
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2017
One day one trouble.

Me just Strolling. Abeg check my Signature cause am still buying

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2017
ekisbaba:

Seeeee this one calling puskin to close thread again because them don corner all seun currency thread visitors totheir WhatsApp group.
You are one of the people I'm talking about. First one I'm calling out

This thread made you money but you want it closed, oh you don't mind you have moved all your customers from here to ur group.

So people that discovered this thread last night nko? Make dem no deal.

Seun/nairaland don help people become too big for their shoes.

Please read well before u post and Stop talking rubbish.. I call puskin to Look Into this MATTER and not to close thread.. I didn't use the word *close* so i don't know WTF u talking about...

Please stay off me before we both shutdown this thread.. angry

BACK TO BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz1: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Payoneer urgently needed

$3000 needed today

contact on the signature for fast deal

offer rate 420 - 440/$

don't greet grin ...just send pm indicating quantity you have and your desired rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2017
May thunder fire any escrow that corners people's client.

I will appreciate if Agarawu or ekisbaba comes with proof,such escrow who does that should be blacklisted.

I stand for truth.

16 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2017
$1100 bitcoin needed

Please 480 - 485
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2017
vizboy:
One day one trouble.

Me just Strolling. Abeg check my Signature cause am still buying

Vizy Vizy, don't stroll o, please come and help us pour cold water on this matter.
Me sef shock no gree me close mouth
Boys are vexing, some people go enter wall today.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2017
gocare:

Vizy Vizy, don't stroll o, please come and help us pour cold water on this matter.
Me sef shock no gree me close mouth
Boys are vexing, some people go enter wall today.

This things is why I don't come here often anymore. So many stories that touch the heart.

Well I don't talk much.

Let me just keep on strolling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2017
300+ NETTELLER FOR SALE....CONTACT ME
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2017
D Escrow ...

Escrow here is free service which should be cherished but as people and their personality a lot come with ulterior motive to escrow and this is why I advocate for " Paid Escrow Service ".

No one stationed anyone to open shop and call it escrow. It's also not in any law to use escrow but few people here who have attained some height of credibility took it upon themselves to offer this service as a result of too many scam reports on this thread. Now these are what escrow peeps go through.

1. Reaching Bank Limit:
We that offer escrow service have our customers and when escrowing, the free service causes you to reach limit and the next thing is a customer sends you $$$ you can't pay him naira why? You reached your limit. What you will do is to refund back the customers $$$ and here you have lost a business you use to pay your online and offline bills from the profit that comes out from it.

2. MITM Scam: the issue of Man In The Middle Scam nearly took over this place. Kudos to many of us who detected it and refunded some cash to the right owners and this method was tested by " WarriBlood " on Vizboy and God saved him if not he could have been cooling off in police net now. So when any escrow remember MITM it makes him or her not having the zeal to forge ahead with escrow service. Though some of us employed a method to thwart mitm techniques and its working perfectly.

3. Time Wasting: Escrow consumes time so much. And the parties involved must need your active presence to issue instructions and confirm payment. We all have our online/offline engagements, as well as other things we do. Normally an escrow that will last for 30 mins took 5hrs when I handled a particular one.

Someone was in escrow left it to have S*x. Yes and came back was proud to say he made out with his girl cos she came.

Again there was this situation when it took a guy 4hrs to send PayPal to his buyer when his buyer has already paid me in escrow.

One escrow told me one party went AWOL for 12hrs in escrow only to appear and rain insults on him for not being patient enough to wait for him. So the time this escrow consume by parties who use it is not favourable and profitable for escrow service.

Finaly....
4. Insults ( Unguarded Comments ).
You will be offering a free escrow for someone and these are comments you will see.

A. Escrow are you " blind" ? Did you not see my message?

B. Escrow you must be a " fool " by asking me if I'm the owner of my account.

C. Oh you can't do escrow for me but your online... " idiot, fool, your just stupid ". And many more insults.

When someone do this, your zeal to save people from being scammed with the free escrow service you offer will surely go down.

So in conclusion, paid escrow service is necessary. I personally won't collect a dime but I can only do it when I'm disposed.

So I please urge Tabbaz, Bdavis, Singapore1, Ladyf, Bookiemart01, 3rnest, Cjsmack, Onatisi & others not to relent in offering free escrow service and if you want to start charging a fee state it openly here so people will know. This is a sacrifice but its too bad many abuse it cos it's free.

Regards,
OkwaIfugo
Nairaomm dot com

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
130$ btc available at 485

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oluwaseunhere: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2017
$94 skrill funds available for sale @ 430/$.

contact via whatsapp: 09039406748
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less
All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2017
Wetin person no go see for Nairaland.

Like seriously receiving insult for a free service you offering.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ekisbaba: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2017
bdavis:

Hardly constant on the thread bro...you need escrow, buzz me on whatsaap...hope the deal is done? Hope you got an escrow, If not and u still need am, buzz me. Sorry4d late response
Your response to me will not change the fact that I respect your online presence...
You have escrowed for my deals before.
In every lie there is an atom of truth, so if I'm lying about cornering then there must be an atom of truth too.
Just like people are advised to use escrow to prevent scam same way I'm preventing genuine dealers to beware of dodgey escrow.

I AM IN SUPPORT OF ESCROW DEALING BUT NOT PHONEY ONES

I rest my case, till someone else notice the samething

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2017
$344 btc available at 495/$

WhatsApp me on +27717470681

Escrow also welcome.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Doyinlawal:
300+ NETTELLER FOR SALE....CONTACT ME

Ur rate Plz?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
AleAirHub:
Certified Legit Guy.

Thanks Man
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2017
$1300 BTC Available

N495/$1

100% Trusted

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ekisbaba: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2017
OkwaIfugo:
D Escrow ...

Escrow here is free service which should be cherished but as people and their personality a lot come with ulterior motive to escrow and this is why I advocate for " Paid Escrow Service ".

No one stationed anyone to open shop and call it escrow. It's also not in any law to use escrow but few people here who have attained some height of credibility took it upon themselves to offer this service as a result of too many scam reports on this thread. Now these are what escrow peeps go through.

1. Reaching Bank Limit:
We that offer escrow service have our customers and when escrowing, the free service causes you to reach limit and the next thing is a customer sends you $$$ you can't pay him naira why? You reached your limit. What you will do is to refund back the customers $$$ and here you have lost a business you use to pay your online and offline bills from the profit that comes out from it.

2. MITM Scam: the issue of Man In The Middle Scam nearly took over this place. Kudos to many of us who detected it and refunded some cash to the right owners and this method was tested by " WarriBlood " on Vizboy and God saved him if not he could have been cooling off in police net now. So when any escrow remember MITM it makes him or her not having the zeal to forge ahead with escrow service. Though some of us employed a method to thwart mitm techniques and its working perfectly.

3. Time Wasting: Escrow consumes time so much. And the parties involved must need your active presence to issue instructions and confirm payment. We all have our online/offline engagements, as well as other things we do. Normally an escrow that will last for 30 mins took 5hrs when I handled a particular one.

Someone was in escrow left it to have S*x. Yes and came back was proud to say he made out with his girl cos she came.

Again there was this situation when it took a guy 4hrs to send PayPal to his buyer when his buyer has already paid me in escrow.

One escrow told me one party went AWOL for 12hrs in escrow only to appear and rain insults on him for not being patient enough to wait for him. So the time this escrow consume by parties who use it is not favourable and profitable for escrow service.

Finaly....
4. Insults ( Unguarded Comments ).
You will be offering a free escrow for someone and these are comments you will see.

A. Escrow are you " blind" ? Did you not see my message?

B. Escrow you must be a " fool " by asking me if I'm the owner of my account.

C. Oh you can't do escrow for me but your online... " idiot, fool, your just stupid ". And many more insults.

When someone do this, your zeal to save people from being scammed with the free escrow service you offer will surely go down.

So in conclusion, paid escrow service is necessary. I personally won't collect a dime but I can only do it when I'm disposed.

So I please urge Tabbaz, Bdavis, Singapore1, Ladyf, Bookiemart01, 3rnest, Cjsmack, Onatisi & others not to relent in offering free escrow service and if you want to start charging a fee state it openly here so people will know. This is a sacrifice but its too bad many abuse it cos it's free.

Regards,
OkwaIfugo
Nairaomm dot com

Paid escrow agreed upon here too, but I will not recommend anyone aside bookie, Ladyf and Bdavis. Anyone else should use them and it won't be fixed but a percentage paid by both buyer and seller.

I didn't just post...Something happened that's why.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2017
vickylala239:

Ur rate Plz?
Kme whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=KONJIKILLER post=53607797][/quote]

Lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oluwaseunhere: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2017
oluwaseunhere:
$94 skrill funds available for sale @ 430/$.

contact via whatsapp: 09039406748
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED UGENTLY

WhatsApp me *Any amount* is

Welcome @ soft rate smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2017
nifty247:
Yes boss still NEEDED. Make I come your whatsapp room?

Yes pls. Whatsapp me please

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.