Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5181648 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pachuxy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
bdavis:

Hardly constant on the thread bro...you need escrow, buzz me on whatsaap...hope the deal is done? Hope you got an escrow, If not and u still need am, buzz me. Sorry4d late response

Alright. The deal wasn't done with the seller I needed to transact with escrow.

I later did the transaction with Kemijohnson without escrow. I sent first. It went smoothly well. I will contact you when the need for escrow arises again.
Thanks..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
holuphisayor:
Typical naija forum.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you still Signup by yourself

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
3RNEST:

I don't have your time kid, u need to grow up...insulting on this faceless forum wouldn't help u..

CC:

Puskin, work this moniker "blazer234" angry

Shame on you for wasting your time so far on a "kid". You unreasonable dead brain.

And puskin, you should ask yourself if it is part of the rule on nairaland to dirty other people's image.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TheNonce: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
blazer234:

If I start with you, you will regret the day your stupid parents gave birth to you.

How will you raise dust to tarnish other people's image for now reason? Did you hit your head on the floor from your mother's back or what?

You are a senseless demented bastard! Look it seems your stupidity must be of the post modern version? Will you get away from my sight and go and convince people that have accused that you are nothing more than uncouth, poverty stricken degenerate thief? Good for nothing sack of fraudulent hot_shit!

Even though given the fact that you are the spawn of a 1000 mad men and 1 crippled olosho I won't be suprised if you are discovered to be a hopeless criminal!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
400 NETTELLER FOR SALE....
Contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
$100 skrill available for sale at 430/$. Contact 07034426064
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
I cnt bliv Dat dis battle Was a personal matter not What it seems...

Anyway Wat is business without zeeworld...

At tyms we need to park our cars and watch a fight from a distance, atleast to Hv Wat to tell our wife @ home...

@Tym we need to off our phnes and beer up with our frnds..

I Jst looked @ d sky is Too wide No one can claim it all,Narialand is Too wide for us to deal and get paid...

To b Frank with u,tabbaz has been doing a good job cnt say he is Perfect, when I started alot of dealers run Cuz I intended to use him a escrow,Evn doe he may b busy..d deal Wil b dead d moment I say Am already talking to him........

Bt today is a different ball game as ur wrk speak for u....

Special Tnks to my customers, to those who told me Wat escrow mean...I once ask Wat Ladyf mean why Cuz I saw Ppl using it everywhere.. .

To ernest, csjmack, valencia n tabbaz Tnks...

Godloves you all Plz stay as brothers...we all need u to survive....

Guess who It's vickylala!!!!!!!!!!

Plz kiss errors I gat No tym to Read it twice!!!!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

I am a senseless bastard! Look it seems my stupidity must be of the post modern version? I am nothing more than uncouth, poverty stricken degenerate thief. I am a Good for nothing sack of fraudulent_shit!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TheNonce: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=blazer234 post=53614723][/quote]

Stinking rhesus monkey! You have realised that you lack the wits to engage me and now you have been reduced to editing my posts! Bloody fool with the IQ of a goldfish...come on GET LOST!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
gocare:

sorry dear, get well soon.

Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
@Tabbaz and all reasonable people on this forum, this idiot called TheNonce raised a very serious allegation against me and I challenge him to produce evidence that I ever cheated or duped him or stole from him before. If not he is nothibf other than a useless scumbag.

I can't ever remember feeling with him before. He should be asked what he meant by all the stupid nonsense he is posting.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fopdnewton: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
fopdnewton:
3500$ SKRILL BOUGHT 1500$ SKRILL TO GO

I AM BUYING AT 420/$ basis the QUANTITY

$950 BITCOIN IS AVAILABLE AT 490/$

Whatsapp or call 08062891988
am AVAILABLE for calls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

I am a stinking rhesus monkey! I have realised that I lack the wits to engage in sensible discussio. I am a Bloody fool with the IQ of a goldfish...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TheNonce: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
blazer234:
@Tabbaz and all reasonable people on this forum, this idiot called TheNonce raised a very serious allegation against me and I challenge him to produce evidence that I ever cheated or duped him or stole from him before. If not he is nothibf other than a useless scumbag.

I can't ever remember feeling with him before. He should be asked what he meant by all the stupid nonsense he is posting.

You are an award winning idiot! Have you not been accused this morning? Instead of you to defend your _stupid self you just came and started attacking people and now that you have jammed a deadlier weapon in me you are crying like a little girl! You are a repugnant fool!

Who even wants to trade with a pauper like you! Dolt!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

You are an award winning idiot! Have you not been accused this morning? Instead of you to defend your _stupid self you just came and started attacking people and now that you have jammed a deadlier weapon in me you are crying like a little girl! You are a repugnant fool!

grin grin Now he finally meant his match, i'm out.... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lifestyle1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
fopdnewton:
am AVAILABLE for calls

99$ available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

I am an award winning idiot! Have you not been accused this morning? Instead of you to defend your _stupid self you just came and started attacking people and now that you have jammed a deadlier weapon in me you are crying like a little girl! You are a repugnant fool!

Who accused me? Based on what? State your facts and stop acting like a senseless cretin . State your evidence that I ever duped anyone or else you are nothing other than an empty noisesome barrel. You just open your buccal cavity to release oral diarrhea over what? Have I ever dealt with you before? Are you hallucinating or you are under the influence of skunk? Did your parents disowned you recently and you are looking for someone to transfer aggression to?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
holuphisayor:
Typical naija forum.

forget oo bro .. other international forums dey hotter than this
i swear naija they learn sef grin grin ..

dem never abusive mum and dad here naw

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
3RNEST:

grin grin Now he finally meant his match, i'm out.... lipsrsealed

Looks like you are tired of crying to the MOD like a crycry baby
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Btc needed at 485...anyone plw come...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hiibiz(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
$650 skrill needed .
I buy at 420/$
Check my signature for my contact
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bitcoin needed urgently please. Inbox me with your rate. cry cry cry

Biko epp me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holuphisayor(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Singapore1:

forget oo bro .. other international forums dey hotter than this
i swear naija they learn sef grin grin ..

dem never abusive mum and dad here naw

For me this is thread crapping.
And way too childish IMO
Maybe @seun can create scam/dispute section for nairalanders.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory. Someone else accused me and you decide to be the chief abuser over something that doesn't concern you. Doesn't that make you a senseless fool? I am ready for you now. You think you are deadly? You think you can insult? Then be my guest. Until you provide evidence that I ever duped you or anyone else? I will never stop cursing and insulting you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED $1,500

ANY AMOUNT @ SOFT RATE I WILL BUY

MEET ME ON WHATSAPP, Hard rate sellers, stay off my mention. tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
holuphisayor:

For me this is thread crapping.
And way too childish IMO
Maybe @seun can create scam/dispute section for nairalanders. To avoid thread crapping.

that can only be possible if seun acknowledged trading on nairaland ...

he said nairaland is a forum not market

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
hiibiz:
$650 skrill needed .
I buy at 420/$
Check my signature for my contact
Thanks

Chat me on Watsapp. I Have $100 to sell.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ihavespoken: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chai today i learnt something New "Award Winning Idiot" Aka "AWI".

So when person just call you AWI, dont get it twisted grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by reality1: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:

Where is this immature dead chicken? Are you tired already? You idiotic half-man. Bring your evidence or you areally a bastard.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
blazer234:

You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory. Someone else accused me and you decide to be the chief abuser over something that doesn't concern you. Doesn't that make you a senseless fool? I am ready for you now. You think you are deadly? You think you can insult? Then be my guest. Until you provide evidence that I ever duped you or anyone else? I will never stop cursing and insulting you

This one is mehn... Another level oo...

Like Eminem would say...

...I'm frustrated 'cause ain't no more N'Sync, now I'm all out of whack
I'm all out of Backstreet Boys to call out and attack
I'm going all out in this rap shit and whatever the fallout is
I'm strapped for battle sucka-duck, crawl out the back, its a bar fight
Prepare your arsenal and beware of bar stools flying through the air
And bottles breaking, mirrors also
And I ain't stopping 'til the swear jar's full...

__evil twin...

Bystanders... Abeg, sip ur origin for one corner of d bar dey watch... cool shocked cool cool shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.