Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5220304 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2017
JoshMedia:

Make then talk na
yeah,i send first to him n he delivered. ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2017
I need bitcoin

Please contact me if you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2017
T
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2017
torres2:
250$ btc needed now embarassed

at 490 abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Am just giving him the benefit of doubt for 24hours to speak up, he cannot pick my calls, he cannot say anything regarding the transaction both here and on whatsapp. Please inform him (Relationship101=Obinna Gabriel) that am with the whatsapp communication details, am with his Access bank account and transfer details, Am with his blog address, Am with his house address, Am with his life. By this time tomorrow, if i don't hear from him, i will expose him and send him where he belongs.
Funlordmaniac:

Mr/Madam what is the status of your case with relationship101? You have been threatening to expose him since yesterday for allegedly scamming you but so far he has not even advertised this year on this thread! The other guy who says he is owing him 37k has also disagreed to show up here even after I mentioned him to you!

Rather than address the issue in order to nab or help the guy clear his name you are busy trading and quoting me! Or do you run a charity organization?
cc
Ppresh2017
Tabbaz.
E.F.C.C
I.C.P.C.
Police.
Civil Defense.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2017
$127 btc available @495
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2017
Ppresh2017:
who can vouche for jendy36

Tabbaz and tabbaz1 add this fake trannies name to the scam list sharply! Fear no go allow am quote me back but any way make I drop am as e dey hot!

He is the same person as "iheanyiebeneze" and also "BobomeeWeeklyP" and "bobomee". A real 3 triplet in every sense of the word! HE also has a thicker beard than your own because HE is not a woman!

Cc: puskin and dragnet....end his career!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
500$ BTC needed @ 490-492 ...
THx.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
drizzit:
$127 btc available @495

just sent you a pm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Tabbaz and tabbaz1 add this fake trannies name to the scam list sharply! Fear no go allow am quote me back but any way make I drop am as e dey hot!

He is the same person as "iheanyiebeneze" and also "BobomeeWeeklyP" and "bobomee". A real 3 triplet in every sense of the word! HE also has a thicker beard than your own because HE is not a woman!

so iheanyiebeneze eventually struck? or what's your insinuation?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2017
N
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2017
iheanyiebeneze:
Am just giving him the benefit of doubt for 24hours to speak up, he cannot pick my calls, he cannot say anything regarding the transaction both here and on whatsapp. Please inform him (Relationship101=Obinna Gabriel) that am with the whatsapp communication details, am with his Access bank account and transfer details, Am with his blog address, Am with his house address, Am with his life. By this time tomorrow, if i don't hear from him, i will expose him and send him where he belongs.
cc
Ppresh2017
Tabbaz.
E.F.C.C
I.C.P.C.
Police.
Civil Defense.

iheanyiebeneze:
how may i help you?? 08068982819.
we can talk

Will you shut up? How come your number is also the same as the one that the she male PPRESH2017 is using on his profile? And why have you removed that your picture of you in an evil forest? Or are you both married? Otondo! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FrancisAdl(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Lstar4real:
I need 200usd PayPal.....Quote me if you have Thanks

430/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2017
$97 blockchain btc available @ 500 fixed

Whatsapp the number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2017
megatran:
$97 blockchain btc available @ 500 fixed

Whatsapp the number
sell 490 na make i buy all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FrancisAdl(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2017
$333 PayPal funds available @425/$, can be sent as FnF or invoice. Whatsapp me 08068069104
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Will you shut up? How come your number is also the same as the one that the she male PPRESH2017 is using on his profile? And why have you removed that your picture of you in an evil forest? Or are you both married? Otondo! grin

Na wa o.
Please what is happening.
Na wa o, so you Cc yourself?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2017
dragnet:

so iheanyiebeneze eventually struck?

Dey there! He is running the 3 accounts! He has taken off the photo and is trying to delete one of the accounts! It's a new tactic by some of them, Play victim 1st then get a pity transaction from a good Samaritan while blaming one of their old monikers for fraud! Not knowing that cement, blocks and shovel dey for their hand!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I have not read other story on the thread though. Just stumble on my mention

But having plenty monikers is not synonymous to scam o. Has he scammed anyone?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2017
gocare:

Na wa o.
Please what is happening.

Don't worry....i am pulling down a wall! Trade on......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Tabbaz:

Why the guy Cc himself?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2017
gocare:

Na wa o. Please what is happening. Na wa o, so you Cc yourself?
Double moniker.... *Hand folded Watching*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2017
3RNEST:

Double moniker.... *Hand folded Watching*

No be small tin o.
Me dey find who go val me, person dey here dey Cc himself with triple moniker.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2017
$2000 needed at 490/$ contact @ signature escrow ready
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
gocare:

No be small tin o.

whats ur number and how many btc u get

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

What i need is my 37,000.00(thirty seven thousand naira), my line iheanyiebeneze and my wife Ppresh2017 are same, whether you run mouth or not, what i need is my 37k or my 90$. Don't distract the main objective (my money) with my line or my wife's line.
For your information, i transacted with the following here.;
3RNEST,
MARIESIO
OSWADIC
ASIDS55.
etc.
Non of them scammed me, and you or your friend Relationship101 took my 37,000naira without sending my 90$ skrill to me.
I need my money.
Meanwhile, when you are writing to an elder garnish your statement with some respect.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2017
gocare:

No be small tin o.
grin I DON VAL U... Oya show the other room mk we Valentine together... Indeed i must gocare..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2017
$1300 BTC Available @500
WhatsApp +233540577751
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2017
3RNEST:

grin I DON VAL U... Oya show the other room mk we Valentine together... Indeed i must gocare..
angry angry angry angry angrynah me win fastest finger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2017
Silkmoth:

abeg how dem dey do am cos me i get the mobile app wey dey use internet and i do bank internet transfer
but dey wont allow me do more than 100k per day. its frustrating

its only when i go to the bank that they let me deposit like i want

Same happened to me too, expanded my limits by going to d bank, as to do internet banking and request for token...token na 2500 for zenith. Without internet banking,y are limited to 100k per day, with IB, ur limit is N1m for non zenith and N3m for zenith to zenith
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2017
Tabbaz:

He is using the same numbers for 3 different accounts even posing as a female with one of the accounts, some of his old accounts even have people accusing it of shady moves, then he is even accusing someone who has not even posted here this year of a scam and you still dey ask question?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2017
askme2:
$1300 BTC Available @500
WhatsApp +233540577751
u accept escrow ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.