Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5202718 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2017
condomuser:
You need brain reset, all you can do is cross lines over my comments without making any brainstorming contribution. Someone else has indicated the person i mentioned isn't all that of a saint as you claim.

For once admit you are wrong and stop trying to play smart cos you are not.

I must say your integrity is questionable as you are a biased minded scum. What is the correlation between someone who is active in Business, Investment and Romance section with scam, absolutely nothing yet your dull brain keep deceiving you.

I am only here to warn people of the games you and your cohorts are playing, i am not interested in doing business so get that into your thick skull.

Oya cross my comments again with lines little boy.

I don't need to comment much.

Your post already show the kind of person you are.

Traders already got my message.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2017
oxsam888:

I got out the funds? Says who? I still have my balance with Bank of America pending.... what is at stake for me is more than money. How would you explain a fraudulent money deposited into your account and withdrawn? Even if you refund, you still have to explain why you withdrew the money in the first place if I claim the transaction was not authorized.

I will ignore the thief comment..... I've replied to the point you made

But oga said the sender went to the originating bank for a refund and the bank said the receiving acct isn't funded...

Maybe I'm getting it wrong

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Tabbaz:
payoneer fund needed

I can pay as high as 440/$ depending on the quantity

Pls bring only legit fund to me. My payoneer account will reject any stolen fund

Bring any amount you have and let's discuss business.

Just pm me with your quantity and rate

Thank you

Stilll buying...

epp my ministry biko grin

My integrity is questionable as said by the boss above grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by richard04(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2017
lol..Anything for your boi? grin

modath:

Happy Val in arrears... smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bozz007(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
$500 skrill bought from 3rnest. Still need more.

Contact in signature biko.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Singapore1:
btc needed ..please help my ministry

minimum i buy is 1000$

rate 485-495

depending on volume

Guyz let's continue doing it.. we are getting there

sell btc to me and get free LIKES

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tolutheo:

Yes funny enough, I tried another paypal email an it goes through. Is the email I am sending funds to the problem?

sometimes PayPal just start misbehaving jare...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
tongue tongue
condomuser:
You need brain reset, all you can do is cross lines over my comments without making any brainstorming contribution. Someone else has indicated the person i mentioned isn't all that of a saint as you claim.

I must say your integrity is questionable as you are a biased minded scum. What is the correlation between someone who is active in Business, Investment and Romance section with scam, absolutely nothing yet your dull brain keep deceiving you.

I am only here to warn people of the games you and your cohorts are playing, i am not interested in doing business so get that into your thick skull.

embarassed
condomuser:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
lordkay10:

Thanks for the vote of confidence baba grin
How far with payoneer

I go update you today.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
$120 Neteller needed ..Contact me with your rate

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pachuxy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Neteller funds needed.

If you have, please contact me with your rate for instant payment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Initialize

segxes23:

Sold to my Namesake Uncleshege
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Singapore1:

Dem dey pay for nairaland LIKES before? You and ur 'wayo' sense tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Still buying bitcoins

WhatsApp.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by creativeness: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
$394 btc available at 498
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam888: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

But oga said the sender went to the originating bank for a refund and the bank said the receiving acct isn't funded...

Maybe I'm getting it wrong

Who is the oga? (I guess tooltip). Well, if your bank account is closed, it will be labeled ZERO. They told me they will release my balance after their investigation. Meanwhile, my wife's account was closed too (this account is not linked to me in anyway) but she got her balance in two weeks ($1) though.

If a fraud case it opened, the originating bank will take it up. Even if the defending account is not funded, it will be overdrawn. They won't wait for you. So that statement (But oga said the sender went to the originating bank for a refund and the bank said the receiving acct isn't funded...) is false

PayPal is a good example
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
bdavis:

Dem dey pay for nairaland LIKES before? You and ur 'wayo' sense tongue

stay away from me bdavis .. as far as possible please .. or else dem go know me and you today

you that can not help your son ( me)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willyede(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hi Guys,
What site is best for exchange of neteller to webmoney please?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harlahow(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
richard04:
US amazon gift card or checkout needed
see my signature. $300 checkout available. Escrow welcome.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2017

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
oxsam888:

Who is the oga? (I guess tooltip). Well, if your bank account is closed, it will be labeled ZERO. They told me they will release my balance after their investigation. Meanwhile, my wife's account was closed too (this account is not linked to me in anyway) but she got her balance in two weeks ($1) though.

If a fraud case it opened, the originating bank will take it up. Even if the defending account is not funded, it will be overdrawn. They won't wait for you. So that statement (But oga said the sender went to the originating bank for a refund and the bank said the receiving acct isn't funded...) is false

PayPal is a good example

Stop ranting.Kindly provide proof that money sent to you was fraudulent.It's easy for anyone to make unfounded claims.

Provide proof from the bank or security agencies and we will forward same to our contacts who will follow through and help you clear your name if need be.We don't do fraudulent deals.I told you several times that we have an office in Lagos.We are not ghosts.

You claim you have a fraud case, yet you have not spoken to tooltip for over 6 weeks.You even blocked him on whatsapp.
Who does that?

Meanwhile you are still holding 1.1 million Naira since 15th December 2016.The interest of that money is counting on your head.

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don show,$152 skrill available @430/$ jalejale.....no be Akara.

Check siggy for contact....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
$78.48 Skrill available at 430/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
$1500 bitcoin needed at 490/$ contact if you game.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MrGreenMavro: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
angry

olopa arrest police angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2017

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam888: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
sanky346:
I have been silently reading this episode since it is started. I am quite experienced in this currency trading business so I guess I should make my contribution. I don't know Oxsam888, Webcontractor and Tooltip, so I can give a balanced opinion. If the information made available by both party is true, these are my assertions:

1. Firstly we must all agree with ourselves that this is an high risk business. Inspite of online reputation, this is a faceless transaction and it comes with attendant risk. For the fact that the seller and buyer know don't each other makes it a delicate one. If you are not resilient, you can easily develop high blood pressure with this currency trading , most especially on the part of the sellers because in most times, they are just intermediaries/brokers. They don't own the funds. Immediately the owner of the fund sends the payment slip to you, he is on your neck for his Naira payment. At that point the pressure turns on the broker. And at this point, the recipient relax. He/she already has the funds anyways so he can take his time. So anyone doing this business, must first accept the fact that the attendant risk involved is high.

2. Transfers are DEADLY- It surprises me when people cast aspersion on cash deposits. From my close to TEN years experience in this business, cash deposit is the safest. Though its not completely insulated from fraud, its still way better than transfers. Bank transfers done SIX months ago can still be recalled if its fraudulent. The person that did the transfer can also be fraudulent at times too. They transfer to you, you pay them the naira equivalent, three weeks after they go back to the bank to claim it was fraudulent. I have seen lots of cases like this. Cash refund is difficult to make without the consent of the account owners.

3. Oxsam888 should not have taken that transfer. Immediately he discovered it was a transfer, he should have declined and the transfer will have been recalled. Doing that means he won't be under any obligation whatsoever. That will have been consistent. By accepting to take the transfer, fully aware of the risk involved, it means he accepted the risk that came along with it.

4. Having accepted the risk of the transfer, the result of the investigation he did is "inconsequential". Very painful but its the fact.

5. Webcontractor and Tooltip are only brokers. They mediate between the buyer and the seller. Brokers also owe it a duty to the seller that the funds are legit. This is not foolproof too as they can't really know that for a fact, and can only take what the seller tells them as the truth.

6. MY CONCLUSION: This deal has gone bad. If we are to go strictly by the letters & spirits of the transaction, Oxsam takes bulk of the fall. However, business transactions also have human faces. As shown by his account screenshots, his account has also being blocked. We should find a middle ground. Oxsamm, Tooltip and Webcontractor should come to the table and both parties should be willing to shift ground and make sacrifices. Issues will always happen in business. Throwing accusations around won't help. No matter how careful you get with future transactions, issues can still happen. Life will go on all the same. So Nairalanders, please let's not take sides. Let's help them find a common ground. Both parties should meet at the middle point.

My one cent.

[/b]

Thanks for the insight. I really appreciate. The funds came back as fraudulent exactly three weeks later (by that time, I've paid and we done at least five more transactions). At first, I was skeptical and concerned and we spoke at length with tooltip giving me assurances that all was well. So I went ahead which was my greatest mistake. It was a business decision which I got wrong. And I fully take responsibility. I should have rejected. Now this has cost me

A Bank of America business account (I won't be able to open one again for life)
My wife's account (she won't be able to do likewise)
My bank balance ($86k; was told will take up to six month for their investigation)
A flag history (other financial institutions will be alert in my future dealings that is if they want to do business with me)
Uncertainty of the outcome of their investigation (imagine sleeping at night and not knowing what will happen tomorrow; this trump administration)
I can't imagine how much I would have made with $86k in the past two months. These period wey btc na hot cake

I'm responsible for my actions and I hope the tooltip (broker) take responsibility for the fraudulent transaction and stop claiming ignorance and crying foul as if I defrauded him. He has nothing to lose. I am the victim here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Singapore1:

u will give me back the likes oh angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
$250btc available at 498/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
tooltip:

What middle ground sir?......If he had a charge back of 40k $ he wouldn't be online ranting

Soon after Oxsamm88 refused to pay for the 20k $ deposit made for him...claiming that all his funds were stuck in the account, the owners of the funds went to the bank and found out that he had no monies in the late account

They threatened to sue before he remitted the bulk of the naira value that night

He is just a shameless scammer who never had any naira but relied on the "trusted exchangers list to hoodwink us"

bros which exchanger whatsapp group u dey so, wey aleairhub dey send msg put?

angry

add my number dere too. angry

o9o59867221

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.