Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5163086 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
dominique:

So now we're supposed to take a scammer's account as evidence. A person that was ready to throw you under the bus is now coming out to play victim and you happily took screen shots to prove what? I'm still trying to understand why you're sympathetic towards this particular scammer. Seems you both are allies of some sort.

You need to be more careful how you talk. In your position as mod on such a sensitive section, you should beware of making such declarations and instead act as an objective arbiter.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lazinny(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:
And I just met day11 now a guy that claimed to have 2000$, I am on my way home I will explain what happened between us soon

Please if you want to transact with him pls halt first

Ah Dey come

Please tell anyone you know o
I don't even know the way home again

Abeg how do I get to national stadium from campus cms
he is totally legit, ooo. Transacted about $450 with him b/w yesterday and today. Transact with confidence.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phlezeebul: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
whitetiger511:
Who needs 4k USD cash? I'm travelling next week, and can apply for pta from travelex, but I really don't need it, I'll sell it to you at 400. We meet up at the airport, you transfer to travelex, and the extra to me and get your dollars. If you're interested follow me, and I'll send you a pm back.

Thank you.

whitetiger: how do I get in touch, am interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayorall(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
tumababa:

hmmmm. omooo. see analysis....

No mind me jare. Its same person
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
perp:
I have checked, and can't find any positive remark
Better stop checking to save yourself the trouble. He should use ESCROW, ask this person's JUSTI4JESU, TUMABABA, MEETMAL03 etc if they can help you serve as escrow. Else forget it.
My kind advice

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiscomax(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nsonaso:
I hv bitcoins of 5.45275596btc for N480/$

i want some bit coins
how do i contact you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
$5000 cash available in Ibadan for people within Ibadan axis only. it's face to face transaction and strictly at 470/$. chat me up to meet my brother if you are within Ibadan axis.
Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MrTour: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
MrTour:
From the look of things, it seems the scammer was playing DadOjoReloaded and AleAir at the same time.

I am unsure but that's what it looks like at the moment.

The scammer got Ale to accept to buy Paypal funds and got DadOjoReloaded to accept to sell PayPal funds.

Ale got the Paypal funds and the scammer got the naira while DadOjo got screenshots

THE TABLE JUST TURNED AROUND

DadOjo got the Paypal funds, the scammer still got the Naira while Ale got the screenshots

It will be reasonable to say AleAir is not a scammer, both Dadojo and AleAir made a mistake by not posting a request for an authentication of the seller/buyer identity on this wall.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiscomax(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
0.03 bit coin needed urgently, 08106367216
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
dominique:

So now we're supposed to take a scammer's account as evidence. A person that was ready to throw you under the bus is now coming out to play victim and you happily took screen shots to prove what? I'm still trying to understand why you're sympathetic towards this particular scammer. Seems you both are allies of some sort.

The thread below corroborates his story :

https://www.nairaland.com/3378129/how-nairalander-scam-83000#up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
lazinny:
he is totally legit, ooo. Transacted about $450 with him b/w yesterday and today. Transact with confidence.

It has truly been a pleasure doing business with you
angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Whatsapp me

DadojoReloaded:

It does. The man is still out there somewhere, watching maybe.

He collected paypal funds from me with Aleairhub's paypal email and sent the evidence of payment I sent him to Aleairhub.

Aleairhub then credited his naira account.

I was then left hanging. By now, I and aleairhub would have been fighting a common enemy but sadly he is alone at this point.

I had people standing with me on this case. The details of the Okoh Florence Ochejife we already available.

The funds are still available for sale oo. Scammers, you can join the party if you want!
390/$ no negotiation.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

Chill na.

You are getting a lot of things wrong. Sentiment is getting in the way.

1. The funds were not reversed. The recipient wilfully refunded.

2. The PayPal account in question has not been flagged/reported/limited.

3. Ale never looked down on anyone's $142 (yesterday). 2 posters merely stated that if he decides to start stealing, he won't start with $142.

Pls don't let his manners affect your judgment. You are more than that.

Manners matters a lot.... if he has just posted all these screenshots yesterday morning ... everyone would have seen that he was a victim also. Keeping mute meant that he was aiding the thief ..

I don chill oooo .. I no go talk again... I kukuma don remove my tainted purple glasses

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
koonbey:
This crisis is worrisome, but meanwhile, I want to sell Paypal funds. Biz must go on, shey? If interested, Whatsapp me on 08137523769.

If you're in the 340, 360 cartel, don't bother biko.
Available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
$200 Amazon gift card

@360/$.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by thegreengooner(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Singapore1:
And I just met day11 now a guy that claimed to have 2000$, I am on my way home I will explain what happened between us soon

Please if you want to transact with him pls halt first

Ah Dey come

Please tell anyone you know o
I don't even know the way home again

Abeg how do I get to national stadium from campus cms

Please post what happened?

I heard a different story and the onus is on you to verify your claim and not cast aspersions without proof.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aleairpaycc:
And as for that boyish and wasted dusted who claim to live US or whatever name he bear........

Chewing and taking extra panado , Bro if you can be serious for once in your entire life.....

Start Your Real Hustling Right For Naija & I Will No You Are a Really Man............ angry angry angry angry

#Below Attach File Is Just a Result Of One Of Post Here On NL And Why Yours Is Nothing To Write Home About angry

please i need a translator for this.... i really dont understand the post. abi crabbies don dey work ni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Who can vouch for Exchanger101....I want to transact with him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
This one wey Bookiemart01 never comment since yesterday.

Is she on ban?

tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
tumababa:

please i need a translator for this.... i really dont understand the post. abi crabbies don dey work ni
Him say "you must first hustle for naija befor him go know say you be real man" grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
FIRIKI:

Him say "you must first hustle for naija befor him go know say you be real man" grin grin grin grin

the first part nko?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mariesio:

I don't buy all these stories ... he is trying to save his biz on NL... He should have told you all these when you called his attention to the fact that you sent the funds to his account. I thought his supporters said the funds cant be reversed... now his account has been flagged ....

Bottom line....

-Never look down on anyone ...You don't know who is who....Always help others in times of the needs , never care about yourself only ..... Stop stepping on people to make cheap wealth ..

I am happy you will get your funds back , removing my TAINTED PURPLE GLASSES undecided

That's the problem here, why use sentiment to reply.Madam Please be as Neutral as possible and address the issue on ground instead and don't allow your feelings becloud your judgement.

As for Aleairpay, I can't say why he refused to immediately do what was necessary to clear his name, according to him, he had his reasons best known to him even though no one was comfortable with it but I hope he gets his fund back from the scammer since he's the only person left now. Good enough the PayPal side has been settled .

We know you've both had your differences in the past but when an issue comes up, most people decide to use past experiences that has nothing to do with the issue on ground to Judge.

#concernednairalander

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
tumababa:

the first part nko?
Him say "the guy na small pipkin"
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nsonaso:

Better stop checking to save yourself the trouble. He should use ESCROW, ask this person's JUSTI4JESU, TUMABABA, MEETMAL03 etc if they can help you serve as escrow. Else forget it.
My kind advice

Matured Advice indeed.

As a SENIOR and actiVe member of Nairaland, I don't think I need anyone to vouch for Day11.

Its Service speaks since 2008.
angry angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
justi4jesu:

That's the problem here, why use sentiment to reply.Madam Please be as Neutral as possible and address the issue on ground instead and don't allow your feelings becloud your judgement.

As for Aleairpay, I can't say why he refused to immediately do what was necessary to clear his name, according to him, he had his reasons best known to him even though no one was comfortable with it but I hope he gets his fund back from the scammer.

We know you've both had your differences in the past but when an issue comes up, most people decide to use past experiences that has nothing to do with the issue on ground to Judge.

#concernednairalander

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mariesio:

lipsrsealed

grin

To
Day11:

Matured Advice indeed.
As a SENIOR and actiVe member of Nairaland, I don't think I need anyone to vouch for Day11.
Its Service speaks since 2008.
angry angry angry

Old members have over scammed in this forum before ask TCD to give you their history grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MrTour: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
I blamed Buhari for all this, when he asked us
$1=N216 is it OK?

We should have said yes.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mariesio:

lipsrsealed

Me sef don close mouth oh. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
like i said earlier i am not labelling anybody a scammer here, if you havent scam anybody, you are not a scammer
a friend wanted to buy 1800$ of PayPal then he asked me to go see him ( day11) to verify if he is legit or not
day11 now called me to confirm if i am singapore , i sadi yes, then he asked me to come to cms

as if i know something is wrong i called him back and asked him

"are you the onwer of the cash?" he said yes !!

i called again and asked if he is the owner of the cash he said yes that infact i am coming to meet him in his office

then i used my hard earn 500 naira to take a cab and okada to his "office" .. when i got there i asked him to bring out his laptop or phone and log into his paypal account to show me the funds ( even fake e-mail will deceive me at this point )

the day11 was now showing me JPEG image of available FUNDS

i said " brother log into your PayPal account and show me the funds " he con ask me to use my number call the buyer
i con call the buyer , this is what he was telling the lady
" hello madam, you have nothing to fear your representative is here , all you need to do is to transfer money to that account and i will pay you"
then i told the lady not to pay anything until i see the funds
this is what day11 said when i asked him to show me the funds for the last time .. he said

" let your lady pay first then i will instruct my guy to credit his paypal account "
i was like which guy? then i left in anger ( wasted another 500 naira, making 1000 in total )

i am not labelling him a scammer oo, but if there is any lie in what i said make e come defend am

( make i go find way to make 1000 naira back )

amke una judge oo

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
thegreengooner:

Please post what happened?

I heard a different story and the onus is on you to verify your claim and not cast aspersions without proof.

You see, The internet has a way of bringing out the worst in people but it also changes them. Im very calm person and this forum wasnt like diz before all dis small small boiz invaded everywhere. Singapore1 came to meet me today. He was with me for ONLY 10mins why? Because I refused to show him my paypal funds?

The next thing he said to me, "YOU WASTED MY TIME" am going. Can you imagine a guy parading himself like a business man on these page.

I'm not angry with him, But am angry with "PERP" the lady that sent him to me. Someone you sent doesnt know a jerk about what's doing, but you still send him after all.

Singapore1. Its a pleasure meeting you and I want to read your own part of the story.

Thanks

In other News 1000USD Paypal still available.

Thanks

Day11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
the only thing the guy was able to provide is screenshot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
justi4jesu:

As for Aleairpay, I can't say why he refused to immediately do what was necessary to clear his name, according to him, he had his reasons best known to him even though no one was comfortable with it but I hope he gets his fund back from the scammer since he's the only person left now. Good enough the PayPal side has been settled .

#concernednairalander

He got served right.

That's what happen to ppl who are PROUD, RUDE, SILLY, LOOK DOWN on ppl, and MANNERLESS.

Who is HE? How much him get?
He made everyone looks stupid and confused since the issue came up.

Is he a new comer?
He traded with unknown id without verifying due to his MR NA ME.

to me, i dont know about others, that guy remains a SUSPECT.

He would have cleared our mind when the matter dey hot and not coming with crap later to defend himself.

Dadreloaded got his money back and that's what I am concerned about.
the money small na, he is a BIG MAN . He should sort it out with his fraudster friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.