Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5143114 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by reality1: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ibraheem009:

U really understand the question better. I asked because there are some people, when they advertise and anybody shows interest of buying, they will ask the person to whatsapp dem. Also, wen somebody else advertises and they are interested, they will still ask the advertiser to whatsapp them.
Are they 'forming seniority or superiority'?

Omo Ife, in fact, if you take a deep look at those who call themselves 'buyers' here, they are the poorest people since the world began! Most of them are only trying to make ends meet; it's only in Nigeria that I've seen the poor being proud. And it's not their problems, it's about info.

They actually hoard info from especially freelancers who earn hard currencies from abroad and try to get such in naira at the black market rates. For example, Ibraheem, take a look at Payoneer, the so called 'buyers' get it from majorly freelancers, then use it to get Bitcoin, etc such that they can sell at high prices. Most of them sometimes run away with the money.

There is one guy, 33RNEST or what do they call him, HE IS TOO PROUD, he even abuses his customers sometimes. Anybody can challenge me if I'm wrong.

If people like you can bombard threads with how these guys who sell to them at low rates can huzzle out their money at better rates,for example, on how to use a debit card to get Bitcoin, you will see that their shoulders will come down.

15 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
greenchisom:

GTB is too smart...
They can't just stop all international deal like that, less.. They will lose weight wink

There must be a way out.....Hopefully

I concur... U wan wound them...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
essay123:
By
Is it my eyes or isn't the date of this message 7th Sept 2016

Just noticed same thing.. Meaning he never had a chat with them today as he claimed. People can lie

I know someone that uploaded on Skrill with gtb MasterCard today around 11:30am

Please let's stop spreading outdated news

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GoldenBoy21(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
BTC Market Update

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
reality1:

Omo Ife, In fact, if you take a deep look at those who call themselves 'buyers' here, they are the poorest people since the world began! Most of them are only trying to make ends meet; it's only in Nigeria that I've seen the poor being proud. And it's not their problems, it's about info.

They actually hoard info from especially freelancers who earn hard currencies from abroad and try to get such in naira at the black market rates. For example, Ibraheem, take a look at Payoneer, the so called 'buyers' get it from majorly freelancers, then use it to get Bitcoin, etc such that they can sell at high prices. Most of them sometimes run away with the money.

There is one guy, 33RNEST or what do they call him, HE IS TOO PROUD, he even abuses his customers sometimes. Anybody can challenge me if I'm wrong.

If people like you can bombard threads with how these guys that sell to them at low rates,for example, on how to use a debit card to get Bitcoin, you will see that their shoulders will come down.
Please Oga dont start... I'm not in good mood today.

I have not in anyway abuse u or my clients so watch your tongue.. Biko

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by reality1: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
3RNEST:

Please Oga dont start... I'm not in good mood today.

I have not in anyway abuse u or my clients so watch your tongue.. Biko

Did I mention you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
3RNEST:

Lol imaooo
Oga...Don't know what's funny here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
reality1:

Did I mention you?
Read your post well oga...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
PrinceMario:
I corrected you.. Then u say no.. Okay noted No hard feelings.. #peace out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by signature2012(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
PrinceMario:

Hello you dont need to prove anything to anyone,I already quoted you after transacting biz with you and it was very successful.

Anyone doubting you can walk unclad on the street.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bring your PM, neteller and bitcoins to me... Buying buying buying

nifty247:
I need 3000$ neteller @ good rate. Please contact me if you have it. Whatsapp +966595543700

Also need 5000$ bitcoin @ 490-494 naira / dollar.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Final Deal. $720btc available at 505/$ ( pls don't Cal me to come and be accusing me that my price is too high. ask them oga at the top wey dey buy here everyday where dem dey sell am. U think say na #2 dem dey sell am fr there?)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by loodba: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
$100 worth of BTC for 495 whatsapp only see my signature for contact

Warm regards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
signature2012:

Hello you dont need to prove anything to anyone,I already quoted you after transacting biz with you and it was very successful.

Anyone doubting you can walk unclad on the street.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by reality1: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
3RNEST:

Read your post well oga...

You can read better for the readers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
But today get as e be o. Black Saturday?
$94 Neteller available AT N450/$
Please don't call to negotiate. Please I beg you. N450/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
dralemania:
Final Deal. $720btc available at 505/$ ( pls don't Cal me to come and be accusing me that my price is too high. ask them oga at the top wey dey buy here everyday where dem dey sell am. U think say na #2 dem dey sell am fr there?)

Soft drinks is now 90 naira here, I am sure the price is lower from factory..
Do you think the factory should increase the cost price now that they know the price is 90 naira. Maybe they should increase to 90 naira too

Just my opinion though.. Which of course doesn't have to count

What if it's 2 naira they are putting?
Seems you know where the ogas dey sell

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
] SKRILL NEEDED URGENTLY

ANY AMOUNT @Soft rate

Ping me on WhatsApp Upworkers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
GTB is hurting. Someone cannot even validate card with Skr.....ill to check if the rumour is true grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
signature2012:

Rate!!!The guy was offering 440,I told him if he can supply skrill worth $5,000 we can deal if not he should enter the wall.

He only has $97 and want to sell for 440.Can you imagine?

Those skrill seller are greedy men! they will upload at 33k at most and still want to sell for 43k they don't know banks is watching... all banks card will soon be blocked soon. sebi gtb don start.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Singapore1:

Do you think the factory should increase the cost price now that they know the price is 90 naira. Maybe they should increase to 90 naira too

Boss it's an open market. I was only responding to an issue that hpnd earlier today. .. nd u of all people sud knw that I cannot buy at 495 and sell at 495. ( that wud be a modern day slavery). God bless
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ibraheem009:
Another evidence that the fault is not from GT is that the issue of transaction declined is also occurring while trying to fund neteller account through skrill.
In conclusion, the fault is more likely to be from skrill.
Your head is there jaree.Skrill told me directly that they are having technical issue this at the time gtb trying to upgrade their system and the whole scenerio is temporary from skrill and gtb.Meanwhile,gtb will cut or remove some mercahantes that not favourable to them due to their policy,e.g paypal aka paycursed.....etc.

Note:This is a personal experience.
Thankzyou
E se gan.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by deasy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
FrancisAdl payoneer funds dey available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
I need it sir... waiting for u on whatsapp

kemijohnson:
But today get as e be o. Black Saturday?
$94 Neteller available AT N450/$
Please don't call to negotiate. Please I beg you. N450/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
dralemania:

Boss it's an open market. I was only responding to an issue that hpnd earlier today. .. nd u of all people sud knw that I cannot buy at 495 and sell at 495. ( that wud be a modern day slavery). God bless

i understand very well.. personally i don't have problem with your price ( some people sell far higher than that ) .. your reasons is what caught my attention my brother .. i didnt know you are referencing an issue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Singapore1:

It's just funny how someone will come here and stay ridiculous rates just because he has the goods.

Well, it's his business so let them deal as they like.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cjsmack:

Just noticed same thing.. Meaning he never had a chat with them today as he claimed. People can lie

I know someone that uploaded on Skrill with gtb MasterCard today around 11:30am

Please let's stop spreading outdated news

Imagine

And we were all debating on outdated chat.

Na wa for u liers o

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sell your bitcoin to me..

Come with your volume and let's deal..

Minimum order is $1000 (smaller volumes are encouraged to come)

Cheers all..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
dralemania:

Looooll price hike ti take over

I laughed hard when someone told me he bought btc off nairaland 520

In my mind, i be like see mungu.

But 490 is ok na , according to prixe regulatory board of nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.