Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5143114 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MANDILAX(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2017
Ibraheem009:
All these people criticising those selling skrill at 420-430, ask them the price they resell. They do resell at 450 & above. Somebody narrated to me how he bought skrill at 460 4rm somebody(a reseller) here on Nairaland. Some people here complaining are just doing so to maximise there own profit meaning dat even if they buy at 380/$, they will still continue selling at 460/$ instead of reducing their selling price too.
I think this is a free world and everybody should continue to sell at his/her own convenient prices in as much as they are not forcing the buyers.

But you know that we are not all resellers right? I don't resell my funds. We Nigerian like to inflict the burden of unjustified rate on ourselves. Skrill should not be sold for as much as 450/$

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2017
rad8:

if I buy at this, how much will now sell it?
grin grin well you can sell from 506-1000 grin you can as well sell below if you run charitable organizations... I'm just joking ooo

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AidilZ: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2017
pachuxy:

Contact me for the Neteller.

Alright sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AidilZ: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2017
nifty247:

How many neteller USD do u have sir? Please come on WhatsApp +966595543700

OK sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Kenooff:
grin grin well you can sell from 506-1000 grin you can as well sell below if you run charitable organizations... I'm just joking ooo

If you have send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Taeewo:
Over proud self, i can witness that, many people have been complaining about him and i know with time here, he will be worthless on this thread. ..
Back to the sender, u will be worthless one not me okay... Always learn to mind your business its will help u.

No matter how good one can be people will still complain.. Chai human being.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrintelligent(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2017
Expl0rers:
$1064 payoneer funds for sell...

450/$

Drop your WhatsApp here bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MANDILAX(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2017
3RNEST:

Back to the sender, u will be worthless one not me okay... Always learn to mind your business its will help u.

No matter how good one can be people will still complain.. Chai human being.

this boy again

16 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2017
MANDILAX:

this boy again
Which boy,?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2017
Olaide1295:

Do you use the same Skrill account for every card you add?
My money wet dey under Skrill hammer is about $400 in total

Please send me a whatsapp message .

You have many options to get it out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Kenooff:

I go don die b dat na

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2017
Ibraheem009:
Among the reasons why money usually gets hooked in skrill and neteller is that people don't usually read their terms and conditions before clicking 'AGREE'.
If you know that you read all the terms and conditions finish and understood it fully before clicking on the 'AGREE', kindly signify.

Iffa hear

How many softwares have you installed by reading T$C

I can tell you that skrill doesnt send you.

I have friends that veridied their account and trade softly per month. Still they got account restriction.

God will help us all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tenthranger(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Hello, Fiverr paypal needed.

I will buy your Fiverr Paypal at 390/$

if more than $500 worth of Fiverr, I will do it at 400/$

If we haven't traded, escrow shall be used, as you will need to send first.

tenthranger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2017
eniolaamoda:
Hello my good people of nairaland

I have three requests/offer and i will be needing your help

1. I will buy your payoneer funds any quantity for 455/$

2. I want to sell 60$ btc @ 500/$

3. I have a verified skrill account with 88$ in it, i have been using this account for quite a while for sending and recieveing
But since 2days now i have been unable to send money out, it keeps saying "we are unable to perform this transaction, please get in touch with us"
Please what can be done
And do they have a contact email or phone number one can call?

Thanks all....

How many cards is in the acct ?

U can send a mail to help@skrill.com asking for why u werent able to send your funds.

Prepare your veridication document and bank statement pls.

U can also contact me on whatsapp. Leta discuss other options

Cheers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uncleshege(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Ibraheem009:
All these people criticising those selling skrill at 420-430, ask them the price they resell. They do resell at 450 & above. Somebody narrated to me how he bought skrill at 460 4rm somebody(a reseller) here on Nairaland. Some people here complaining are just doing so to maximise there own profit meaning dat even if they buy at 380/$, they will still continue selling at 460/$ instead of reducing their selling price too.
I think this is a free world and everybody should continue to sell at his/her own convenient prices in as much as they are not forcing the buyers.

I more or less started this debate with my response to Dealership some days ago and I had no intention of wading into the convo when pple started talking about it ( cos mhen no time for play wink ) but you raise a very good point here and I wish to address it...

Let's assume you're absolutely correct and a Skrill exchanger resells as high as 460;

If he buys @ 430 and sells @ 460, he would be making a gain of approximately #30 per dollar...

However, the people who sold to him will be making a gain of approximately #110 per dollar!

Don't you think that's good enuf for the peeps uploading and selling? A gain of approx #110 per dollar?? undecided

Yes some peeps work freelance to get their Skrill (I am also one of them) but again let's be realistic, for all these work we do freelance ehn, at an exchange rate of #430 per dollar we still make more than if we were do to the same type n calibre of job as a regular employee or even on contract here in Naija! grin

Now some exchangers go the extra mile and use their Skrill to purchase bitcoins. At the current going rate of around #500 per dollar for BTC, an exchanger like that will be making approximately #70 per dollar. But mind you the charges on buying BTC with skrill or a debit card are enormous! So at the end of the day you may find that the profit margin using skrill or payoneer or a debit card to buy BTC may be just about #30 - #40 per dollar!

IN MY OWN HONEST OPINION, I do not think this is too much profit for an exchanger to be making as they have to risk their money every time. Skrill or Payoneer or Paypal can come n decided to block their accant tomorrow (case in point, Truexgold and Neteller), BTC price may crash within minutes and so on...

At the end of the day, we will all be all right smiley

Cheers...grin

PS: I'm not trying to defend Truexgold ooo. I strongly believe Truexgold should pay the pple it has this whole Neteller ish with cos the same thing happened with my Payoneer accant last year and I still paid the guys that sold to me. It's my cross and part of the risks I have to take being an exchanger, so I bore it. embarassed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by doubled241(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2017
I NEED 1000USD SKRILL at 425/$ rate.

Pm me on Whatsapp.

I dont send first, Escrow is a must.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolajiboi(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2017
bolajiboi:
SKRILL NEEDED

SKRILL NEEDED

SKRILL NEEDED

ANY AMOUNT I WILL BUY ALL

SOFT RATE ONLY

T AND C APPLY

I DEY WAIT YOU FOR WHATSAPP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2017
DjSwaga:

How many cards is in the acct ?

U can send a mail to help@skrill.com asking for why u werent able to send your funds.

Prepare your veridication document and bank statement pls.

U can also contact me on whatsapp. Leta discuss other options

Cheers

Just one card
It is a highly verified skrill that has been in use for long
Okay i will contact u or watsapp me on d number on my siggi

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chloride6: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Lol this skrill exchanges don't even sell for 460 they transfer to their dorm account, withdraw and sell for 500!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2017
fizyalasdair:

Other banks that still allow Dollar Transactions on Naira Debit Cards are Access Bank and FCMB, with $100 dollar limits on their cards. These are other available options
just those two?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Expl0rers: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2017
anyone done a deal with eniolaamoda?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2017
kaboninc:

If you have send me a message on WhatsApp

Happy Sunday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2017
nwagbaradav:

This NL mod nack me one wicked ban like that (because say I reply to that your talk about using BTC as gate fee for peppersoup angry). Na why I no d show for here again embarassed

Willy30 and LaconicInc just the park my BTC and AGC for backyard.

The wahala for this thread pass my power for now.. make I d observe first grin angry grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2017
Expl0rers:
anyone done a deal with eniolaamoda?

Legit morafuckrr grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Expl0rers: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2017
khassy:

Legit morafuckrr grin grin

Why he no dey use real picture for WhatsApp?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2017
Expl0rers:

Why he no dey use real picture for WhatsApp?

Na why I say he be morafckerr

Na still datgirl on yellow and blue jean he d use abi

EniolaDamola

EniolaDamola

EniolaDamola

Na woman go kill you last last grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willy30(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2017
khassy:

This NL mod nack me one wicked ban like that (because say I reply to that your talk about using BTC as gate fee for peppersoup angry). Na why I no d show for here again embarassed

Willy30 and LaconicInc just the park my BTC and AGC for backyard.

The wahala for this thread pass my power for now.. make I d observe first grin angry grin grin

Nice doing business with you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2017
$98 skrill @440
Don't bother to contact me if you want to negotiate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2017
I will sir
donvikky19:

Paypal fund Is always available with me! Contact me on 08036418274
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
] SKRILL NEEDED URGENTLY

ANY AMOUNT @Soft rate

Ping me on WhatsApp
Happy Sunday to all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
I do but only netteller for now...
AidilZ:

Do you buy neteller and skrill?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.