Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161763 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2016
To Singapore

Because he wanted someone to transfer it doesn't him a time waster. I'm sure you both could have reached an agreement yesterday

Day11

I'm sure you have seen from TCD's post even old members do scam. So that statement that you you an old member doesn't cover it at all. Even you are trying not to react to you saying you will call someone to send it.

About your decision not to show Singapore your account balance... I totally understand that it's your personal decision if you want to do so or not. (probably for security purposes) I don't question that.

Note:
Just like other sections, the more your name is mentioned the more popular you became but here, when there is a controversy attached to your name you loose reputation. In other words not every popularity here is good... (Ask Emmanuel cheesy)

Last last some of the members of this page may be young and some may be hustling they don't act silly insulting everyone who has made their point. They counter it without raining insults. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2016

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2016
tumababa:
With new stanbic limit and what other banks are doing with dollar limit. Expect dollar to get to almost 600/$ before end of Oct

Dont tell me u are surprised. I am always surprised how many of Nigerian businessmen and women dont envisage future events,all these things are bound to happen. Sooner or later they will stop forex transactions on their naira debit card totally,I have said this numerous times. The best option is for ppl to get dollars cards from the banks that is where all the will lead to. The economy will soon become dollarized .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2016
All these currency selling will fizzle out soon ,ppl should start thinking about what to export instead of spending all their time on skrills and PayPal buying and selling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Chiscomax:
0.03 btc for sale?

Sold already but i should have some today.

#475/$1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2016
perp:
Is this a threat, after making someone waste his time and money. Honestly I am disappointed.

You can't even catch the sarcasm. Me and Singapore are cool. Am not a violent person. I have forgiven him already and life goes on. Someday imma do some business with him again. So don't be disappointed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2016
Absolutely @ the emboldened..... Export is d way to go... Earn some USD

onatisi:
All these currency selling will fizzle out soon ,[b]ppl should start thinking about what to export [/b]instead of spending all their time on skrills and PayPal buying and selling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2016
freshcvvs:
$240 BTC for sale @ #470

Open to small negotiation.

Not sending first.

CC: LADYF

Still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2016
onatisi:
All these currency selling will fizzle out soon ,ppl should start thinking about what to export instead of spending all their time on skrills and PayPal buying and selling

You are so right, exporting makes more sense with the present level of the Naira.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oluwainfin(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Oga hw far?

I no hear from you again
osusu:

thanks bro, ill call u when ready
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sammig1(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Sammig1:
send in your funds and cash it in naira. no stories...no fuss. call, sms or whatsapp 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
A trial will make you stick to me.
get started now!!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR PROOF OF MY SERVICE.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 400/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiscomax(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2016
roblance:

Okay. Drop your whatsapp

0810 6367216
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiscomax(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2016
freshcvvs:

Sold already but i should have some today.

#475/$1

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Good morning Currency house
Biko sell your payoneer to me o #405/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Mariesio:

@Toluxa1 .....God will bless your hustle and family... it shall be well with you ..

Amen sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zenus(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Bitcoin for sells at N470
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ozor1: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2016
$380 paypal anyone??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Phony200(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2016
ozor1:
$380 paypal anyone??

Interested. your signature number is switched off. Please leave contacts
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osusu(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2016
oluwainfin:
Oga hw far?

I no hear from you again
no vex bro, i no dey around, i dey sort out sum issues, we go still deal bro, hv a nice day
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ozor1: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200:

Interested. your signature number is switched off. Please leave contacts
i want to buy as well not selling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Jainine:
To Singapore

Because he wanted someone to transfer it doesn't him a time waster. I'm sure you both could have reached an agreement yesterday

Day11

I'm sure you have seen from TCD's post even old members do scam. So that statement that you you an old member doesn't cover it at all. Even you are trying not to react to you saying you will call someone to send it.

About your decision not to show Singapore your account balance... I totally understand that it's your personal decision if you want to do so or not. (probably for security purposes) I don't question that.

Note:
Just like other sections, the more your name is mentioned the more popular you became but here, when there is a controversy attached to your name you loose reputation. In other words not every popularity here is good... (Ask Emmanuel cheesy)

Last last some of the members of this page may be young and some may be hustling they don't act silly insulting everyone who has made their point. They counter it without raining insults. lipsrsealed

I don't insult anyone, Check all my posts from the beginning. Have never insulted anyone.

Been dealing with different kinda people on this forum, from Autos down to Properties and Car repairs/accessories, I have never encounter something like this before. The moment the dude left my place, I knew he will going online to mention Day11. My predictions was right

Life goes on darling. I'll be meeting Singapore again sah.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
zenus:
Bitcoin for sells at N470

I am about transacting with him....can anyone vouch?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zenus(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
izikjon:

Let's chat on Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Phony200(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2016
izikjon:

I can. I've dealt with him without issues.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2016
$490 Paypal Funds Available

395/$......Yes, final price

Contact Day11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by friendly101: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2016
please if u have rand for sell kindly send me email on angeloduns@yahoo.com
.asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skydancer: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Skrill funds available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2016
skydancer:
Skrill funds available.

Rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Please chat me up

skydancer:
Skrill funds available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skydancer: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2016
izikjon:

Rate?
430/USD 425 can be considered
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Phony200(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Day11:
$490 Paypal Funds Available

395/$......Yes, final price

Contact Day11

Please contact me, your number isn't reachable. Ready to deal. Tel No in signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.