Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154567 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by greenchisom: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2017
essegis:

Thanks once again.
Probably got no choice but to follow your route. I will call them. Just hoping it works for me.

Good Luck Bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2017
momentarylapse:

Preach brother! Even after the thief was caught trying to scam someone? Imagine...no single sanction? I just tire for these mods sha....if I reveal their matrix now I'm sure na ban I chop for 9 months! No shaking..
I think case was settled that's why mod allow him to trade.. The Mod are wise so be careful before u chop lifetime Ban.. Lolz just saying No hard feelings my guy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2017
=======================================

SKRILL NEEDED!!

$2000 BTC AVAILABLE !

Kindly Meet me on WhatsApp

Contact my Signature

===================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by showreals(m): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2017
Dollar is dropping grin

Hoarders continue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adinije(f): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2017
tradeplusib:

you advertise. yet never respond when contacted. funny way off doing business in my opinion.
I replied your mail. And even send you my phone number for easy communication. You didn't mail back nor whatsapp me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by orlaryhincah(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2017
trueinfo:
$20,000 Bitcoin needed. I can't pay above 505. Escrow is allowed.

Also please sell Payoneer funds to me. Rate is attractive. Quote me .

Come for $1,000
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2017
3RNEST:
=======================================

SKRILL NEEDED!!

SKRILL NEEDED!!

Kindly Meet me on WhatsApp

Contact my Signature

===================================
$18?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2017
descrisom:
$18?
Add me on WhatsApp...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tradeplusib: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Adinije:
I replied your mail. And even send you my phone number for easy communication. You didn't mail back nor whatsapp me.

didnt get it o. Do u still have?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Sell your payoneer pounds to me at attractive rates, still one of the best you're going to get. I promise you.

Contact me on WhatsApp for business
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2017
3RNEST:

I think case was settled that's why mod allow him to trade.. The Mod are wise so be careful before u chop lifetime Ban.. Lolz just saying No hard feelings my guy.

Is that how you settle a case? He collected the man's skrill, did not repay him back? Was too broke to even pay lifestyle1 the settled sum and had to rely on uncleshege the good Samaritan to pay the balance for him? Then still had the effontery less than 5 minutes later to accuse the same uncle shege and tabbaz of being part of a cabal that wanted to bring him down?

Which cabal wants to bring down a pauper that can't raise 27k after people pleaded on his behalf that since he could not pay the original 40k plus it should be reduced to 27k? If I had not stepped in and blown his wall to smithereens he had already spent 4 days ignoring and refusing to pay lifestyle1! After begging like a rape victim in private look at how the pained monkey has been crying all over the place forming boss in public He deserves at least a weeks ban! He is a potential scammer! His behaviour proves that! As for me if they ban me...the rest of my crew shall keep on coming back!

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dondav(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2017
I need skrill for $150...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Expl0rers: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2017
trueinfo:

Drop your contact

You only have 6 posts on nairaland
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2017
Urgent sale: $610 BTC @500

Contact from Sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adinije(f): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2017
tradeplusib:

didnt get it o. Do u still have?
Yep
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Expl0rers: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2017
CallmeLucy:
Sell your payoneer pounds to me at attractive rates, still one of the best you're going to get. I promise you.

Contact me on WhatsApp for business

$532 at 460/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayohbk(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2017
trueinfo:

$500 available. .....whatsapp me on 08169031535...... of course we will use escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tenthranger(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2017
hahaha, Thanks for your review.

I'm flattered, thank you so much. It was great doing business with you too.

Buying Fiverr Paypal

400/$

PM Now!

tenthranger

livebeatz:
Just did biz with tenthranger, he's the bizness, he's just as cool as his name is.

He is patient and professional.

I'm wearing a designer smile to the bank right now because of him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2017
momentarylapse:

Is that how you settle a case? He collected the man's skrill, did not repay him back? Was too broke to even pay lifestyle1 the settled sum and had to rely on uncleshege the good Samaritan to pay the balance for him? Then still had the effontery less than 5 minutes later to accuse the same uncle shege and tabbaz of being part of a cabal that wanted to bring him down?

Which cabal wants to bring down a pauper that can't raise 27k after people pleaded on his behalf that since he could not pay the original 40k plus it should be reduced to 27k? If I had not stepped in and blown his wall to smithereens he had already spent 4 days ignoring and refusing to pay lifestyle1! After begging like a rape victim in private look at how the pained monkey has been crying all over the place forming boss in public He deserves at least a weeks ban! He is a potential scammer! His behaviour proves that! As for me if they ban me...the rest of my crew shall keep on coming back!
Well said... ML Aka Nairaland EFCC crew..

The MOD shall look into it..

*Hand folded Watching*

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tradeplusib: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2017
Adinije:
Yep

intrested

***Edited****

trying to deal with you is a real herculean task undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2017
800+ Btc available
contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hussein53(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Hussein53:
Hi gurus in the house I need your opinion on these two questions

1. Which of all this ecurrency can I get at the cheapest price?

2. What's the cheapest way to and money overseas ?
Moneygram and Western union is no go area, about 70% transaction fee.

Thanks in advance

Please I still need your help on this
Please. Help my ministry ooooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2017
signature2012:

Is not my fault you are leaving a miserable life,but if you are tired of this world,you can enter the grave.

#Djmugu.

It's...... not 'is'

Living..... not leaving

Ok sir

Thank u sir

God bless u sir

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2017
$1500 btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2017
Brand
close Submissions are beyond limit. Please try later.
Transaction Accelerator
Transaction Accelerator

Transaction ID

Captcha
captcha
Submit
About TA
How does Transaction Accelerator work?
open/fold
Why does it take so long to confirm my transaction?
open/fold
What should we do?
open/fold
How can I help?
open/fold
Does Transaction Accelerator accept Donation?
open/fold
ViaBTC Service Statement
ViaBTC is of the opinion that the current "Bitcoin Core + Blockstream” Bitcoin development team is not taking satisfactory steps to ensure the growth and advancement of Bitcoin in accordance with satoshi's original white paper, and is in fact actively harming the health of the Bitcoin economy by actively stifling efforts to solve some of Bitcoin’s most pressing problems.

The reason why this Transaction Accelerator exists is due to problems created by Bitcoin Core’s inability and unwillingness to deliver any sort of meaningful protocol upgrade over the last several years, against the desires of the Bitcoin community at large. Those who have attempted to deliver the necessary upgrade have been vilified and silenced by Bitcoin Core and their affiliated censored media channels. Average users who dare to disagree are banned and have their comments deleted.

Rather than viewing Bitcoin as a fast, affordable, and reliable payments network, as it has been for years, they aim to transform Bitcoin into what they call “a settlement layer”, defined by high fees, unreliable transactions, and a labyrinth of complex overlays that require third-party trust on top of the basic system.

This development team has further prevented the ability of the Bitcoin community to freely discuss this radical change of direction by tacitly, and in some cases explicitly, supporting censorship of Bitcoin’s largest discussion forums, along with the outright banning of many prominent developers, businesses, and community members who have differences of opinion with Bitcoin Core’s current roadmap. After years of stagnation, stalling, and broken promises, it has become clear that positive change will not come from Bitcoin Core, but rather from the diverse group of alternate development teams that have emerged as a result of Core’s tactics.

The following article cites many specific examples of the rampant censorship on the "r/bitcoin" sub-reddit:

A (Brief and Incomplete) History of Censorship in r/bitcoin, by John Blocke

As efforts by the community to resolve these problems have failed, it is necessary to resolve them with a different approach:

By unsubscribing to /r/bitcoin, and subscribing to sub-reddit /r/btc you take a stand against censorship.
By running an alternate implementation, such as Bitcoin Unlimited or Bitcoin Classic, you are casting a vote against the current development team.
There are currently several other cryptocurrencies which perform better than Bitcoin, have more features than Bitcoin, have a more receptive and open development team than Bitcoin, and have a better upgrade path than Bitcoin. The only remaining qualities that Bitcoin has over these other cryptocurrencies are its first-mover advantage and its pre-existing network of users and infrastructure. If these qualities are not preserved, Bitcoin will continue to lose market share to competing cryptocurrencies.

The current Bitcoin Core developers are rapidly eroding this last advantage with poor design choices, a failure to understand basic economic principles, and promoting censorship through their support of censored discussion forums and their vilification of forums committed to free speech.

We encourage all members of the Bitcoin community to make their voices heard, and to stand up for what is right.

Sincerely,

ViaBTC

This statement was modified from the statement on nodecounter.com

© 2017 viabtc.com All rights reserved | Contact email: support@viabtc.com

Blockchain has failed bitcoin community, Al those wey carry blockchain.info for head, thank God for mycelium
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2017
DjSwaga:

It's...... not 'is'

Ok sir

Thank u sir

God bless u sir

Its too early to quarrel. But since we are correcting grammatical errors, please include a full stop (.) after each sentence, let's know what we are reading.

In other news.... Btc =480

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Its too early to quarrel. But since we are correcting grammatical errors, please include a full stop (.) after each sentence, let's know what we are reading.

In other news.... Btc =480

please who own this site?

is he a developer?
cos i can't keep this anymore .. i need to voice out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adinije(f): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2017
tradeplusib:

intrested

***Edited****

trying to deal with you is a real herculean task undecided
Not at all grin
"grizzled"
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2017
Singapore1:

please who own this site?

is he a developer?
cos i can't keep this anymore .. i need to voice out

I dunno, but the price has been relatively steady n fair. And it claims its sponsored by local Bitcoins.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2017
trueinfo:

$1,710 bitcoin available for sales.

WhatsApp me on 09052287029.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2017
nwagbaradav:

I dunno, but the price has been relatively steady n fair. And it claims its sponsored by local Bitcoins.

the price is not even the problem .. the interface is an eye sore

i think the owner is a register member here ..

oh i want to know how he come about the price

also preev.com script is free on github all he needs to do is make some adjustment

(1) (2) (3) ... (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.