Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5220446 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dealership:
YOU HAVE DONE YOUR MIND. I HOPE YOU FEEL SATISFIED. WHEN YOU FIRST BROUGHT THIS ISSUE TUTUCIOUS CONFIRMED BITCOINS WERE REVERSIBLE AND I ASKED YOU TO COME FOR A REFUND AND INSTEAD YOU REFUSED BLUNTLY AND WERE AFTER MY REPUTATION. I WILL KEEP TRADING WITH THIS HANDLE AND LET GOD JUDGE. I HAVE SOLD 650$ BITCOINS TO YOU AND YOU SENT FIRST, I DID NOT RUNAWAY WITH THAT BUT IT IS 47.61$ THAT I WANT TO STEAL. I REST MY CASE BRO
I hear you, your attitude while the whole thing lasted as seen from our chats tells me you know exactly what you did, otherwise you would have sent me the transaction hash id or the screen shot of the money being confirmed like I asked, instead you kept avoiding sending me the screen shot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Have u now paid him? Time is crucial, u wasted time, that's why he is angry
HE REFUSED BLUNTLY AND SAID HE IS NOT DONE WITH ME YET. I AM WAITING FOR HIM TO SAY HE IS DONE SO HE CAN GET HIS COINS..

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Who will buy 17$ for 8200
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
kaboninc:

You just jump into a trade you know nothing about.

Yes bitcoins can be reversed if the mining fee is very low.
no mind that dealership, he is yet to say the truth that he used zero or no fee because he did not have enough in his wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
It happens when dey refus to tip or drop something for the miners(only blockchain users experience it). Just ask aloyt
LaconicINC:
that means he knows exactly what he did, now he is claiming innocence
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dealership:
HE REFUSED BLUNTLY AND SAID HE IS NOT DONE WITH ME YET. I AM WAITING FOR HIM TO SAY HE IS DONE SO HE CAN GET HIS COINS..
Hahaha hahaha, gimme my coin and we are all done here, I remove all screen shots and modify posts 13ao97eejdcdqGnhkhyM9ZAokdSg6iNoeE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
$2000 btc available rate 500
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mr man don't be a wicked thief give him his money now and stop making small 2 or 4 dollars from the coins as the rate is appreciating
Dealership:

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
What a sweet movie! wink

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dealership:
FRAUD ALERT LACONICNC JUST DUPED ME. EXPLAIN
for your information this is the statement that pissed me off, you said I duped you and called my bluff
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
momentarylapse:

What a sweet movie! wink
cheesy cheesy you no serious Hahaha hahaha

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
willian10:

Don't be offended bro, I no really understand weytin happen between both of u. I'm just talking dealership in my own views
Because all this rebound wey una dey talk, na for EPL I hear ham last
cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dealership:

Oga shatap and pay the guy! Wats ur own? You owe him his money and an apology. If you are very sincere about the transaction, you would have long ago shared the screenshot from your end.

Because people are micro managing your slinging sly attitude, should not give the illusion of legitimacy. Just so you know, you are a post away from being declared a fraud. Please do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Remove wetin? U sef go soon chop beating.
The pages in this forum are sacred, cc puskin tabbaz okwaifugo ladyf aleairhub 3rnest
LaconicINC:
Hahaha hahaha, gimme my coin and we are all done here, I remove all screen shots and modify posts 13ao97eejdcdqGnhkhyM9ZAokdSg6iNoeE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mideoy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin cheesy
LmAo.. see falling.. amputation of hand!!!..

Macaulish:

Black hat your Ass..

Rule #1.. A Black hat will never never never boast..

Wetin you know about Programming, Talkless of Coding et al.. And you are here Boasting...

Automatically.. You just brought yourself Low..

Black hat man level 0.0001 my foot..

Please Apply for a better Job and stop wasting our precious resources..

Black hat.. Can you decode iCloud Removal Script for Apple...

Whats your code name on GitHub IF you are Blackhat .. What are your achievement so far..

Oga. No make me vex for you..

Go and Learn #The Essentials of the Power behind those Keyboards..

E gbami ke..

Nigeria no dey carry last.. And its not everything we boast about..

Smelos...

Pls Look Elsewhere jor..
CC: Puskin
Tabaz..
Onatisi (I know say you dey rep Ghana wella for here) Bad belle won spoil am o..

Abeg look out for this guy...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
LaconicINC:

You will not remove screenshot nor delete posts and he will still give you your money. It is your right.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Remove wetin? U sef go soon chop beating.
The pages in this forum are sacred, cc puskin
cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
@dealership and laconicINC pls kindly go private and end this matter PLEASE.

He has agreed to return the reversed Btc so pls accept it and let this matter die.

He didn't scam u, he didn't know about coin reversal, I also didn't know until it happened to me.

Please send ur wallet to him and he will credit u

Thx

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
iboboyswag:

You will not remove screenshot nor delete posts and he will still give you your money. It is your right.
he is begging me to remove and modify
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
LaconicINC:
I hear you, your attitude while the whole thing lasted as seen from our chats tells me you know exactly what you did, otherwise you would have sent me the transaction hash id or the screen shot of the money being confirmed like I asked, instead you kept avoiding sending me the screen shot

You could have tracked it via the wallet address you gave to him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
kaboninc:

I did, it was not there just check it yourself 1A2KHrD9sSQ5E6xubSQDuXnQPpVG75LZry

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
kaboninc:

trust me I did my homework before coming out here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Singapore1:
you cant sell below 50$

Serious? I didnt know this.

So i cant transfer below 40$?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Do not remove anything, it's no longer ur right to edit sef! Make the guy learn lesson, angry cc puskin
LaconicINC:

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
cmoney22222:
everyone just has a bad rep for this guy, as for me i did a trans with him and went very well. Make him accuser collect him money and stop all this ranting here

Well, me too.

But such is life, when so many people are waiting for ur matter already

Over 5 transactions and none went south.

But a bro is tryna solve issue amicably $ begging u with different things, trying to persuade u to be patient and understand, but ur ultimate is to soil his name. He gotta give up and let u carry out ur almighty ecurrency threat. Are u God ?

Bro, how much is dealership still owing you after sending u dt cash and btc. U dont need to reply with an answer. Hope u r now happy now that u made everything public.

If u dont want obatala, dont quote me pls

Weh don sirs

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
DjSwaga:

Well, me too.

But a bro is tryna solve issue amicably $ begging u with different things, trying to persuade u to be patient and understand, but ur ultimate is to soil his name. He gotta give up and let u carry out ur almighty ecurrency threat. Are u God ?

Bro, how much is dealership still owing you after sending u dt cash and btc. U dont need to reply with an answer. Hope u r now happy now that u made everything public.

Weh don sirs
tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
LaconicINC:
Here
guy, the only person that feels sorry for you right now is yourself. After singapore1, tabbaz and many others warnned you guys about the dealership guy, you still went ahead and expect us to babysit you sorry butt. Find where carry you screenshots and complaint enter because we are not interested in any unsuccessful deal you made with dealership.

On a serious note,

I have bought btc and the price went way down before i made payment. I didn't say because the price has gone down i wouldn't pay or look for excuses to make refund of the coin. Only a crook will return a coin because of price fall in the coin.

I remember a time while tabbaz was doing escrow duties, coin appreciated on his wallet, he didn't take the difference, instead he sent the profit to the right recipient.

Make i dey my lane before someone wey dey feed me call me broke guy.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
LaconicINC:

You would do no such thing, that is tantamount to encouraging the sly attitude.

When he first had issues with that lifestyle1 guy, I believed him and agreed with him especially with the way some of the other dealers were carrying on about it, that it was more of a vendetta. They saw an opportunity to deal with him for his lack of discretion in his pricing but this case is a totally different ball game and I am more inclined to believe them now.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iTunesGiftCards: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Do you have iTunes Gift Cards for sale? Contact me, let me turn them to cash for you instantly without any delay.

Fast and Responsive Buyer, always available to buy your iTunes Gift Cards. No delays or stories.

Get in touch with the best buyer of iTunes Gift Cards on Nairaland.

I can buy all your iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below and you will receive your payment immediately.

100% Tested and Trusted By Many!

Call/WhatsApp: 080..8286..2125
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
What are u saying m8 don't say or defend what u literally know nothing about.

Did he put u upto this nonsense? Cc tabbaz
DjSwaga:

Well, me too.

Weh don sirs

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thisnut:
guy, the only person that feels sorry for you right now is yourself. After singapore1, tabbaz and many others warnned you guys about the dealership guy, you still went ahead and expect us to babysit you sorry butt. Find where carry you screenshots and complaint enter because we are not interested in any unsuccessful deal you made with dealership.

Make i dey my lane before someone wey dey feed me call me broke guy.
like I said earlier na desperation do me ooo, clients were on my neck to deliver and bitcoin was scarce in this thread at the time

(1) (2) (3) ... (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.