Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5140066 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by moneymind: 6:12am On Feb 24, 2017
Urgently need 505 btc at 485. Whatsapp me on 08036761triple8. Trusted seller or escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2017
$6800 btc available

Watappforfastbusiness
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2017
moneymind:
Urgently need 505 btc at 485. Whatsapp me on 08036761triple8. Trusted seller or escrow.
come on watapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2017
YerYer:

Oga this your website is a joke, your bitcoin price is 555200 even when one bitcoin is over $1200 as at this moment.

People need not fall for the tricks being used by greedy buyers, for example when you stop by LBC, you will notice that most of the sellers are advertising very low prices for btc, many are advertising even lower than N470/$ but the truth is they are not selling to anyone at that price. When you try to buy from them, they never respond and the trade gets automatically canceled after 2hrs, meanwhile a few crafty ones keep refreshing their page as though they are online but they will never sell at that cheap rate. They do this to trick others into advertising a cheaper rate then they will quickly buy all your coins. My advice to all who trade on LBC and notice this sleazy tactic, leave a negative feedback and block them if you have to, this should reduce their ratings and hopefully end this practice. It's even sad to see some of the highly rated sellers engaging in this act, I think it's the same person with multiple accounts most times or a group of friends. Just be smart not to sell your coins to tricky traders.
(Also my whatsapp number has changed)*

Thank you very much for the heads up bro. I have been telling most of my customers about this but they seem not to understand...It's a trick people! Don't throw away your coin cheaply, times are hard! Bitx and some whales are involved in this trick big time, just look at the stats, BTC has no reason to be trading at NGN 555,200 today! while ZAR and other pairs are pumping like crazy...Nigeria has the highest btc stack in Africa so these whales are on a mission to steal your coin so cheaply! Before the crash on Jan 3, coin was trading at 599,000 on bitx, finix and stamp was trading around $1,119/$1,120 so one question you ask is why today bitx trading at $1,161 on USD, 16,000 on ZAR and 555,2000 on NGN I know a few very smart people here who should be helping others trade smartly but they rather trick them into handing out their stack cheaply.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by YerYer: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Singapore1:

I am tempted to back you up... I have experienced it more than 8 times .. Localbitcoin peeps are just too cunning for my liking.. I noticed this trick too around last year.. Most of my buyer then are people below me.. So I will be think maybe they ran out of stock.. And I will think again.. How could dey find buyer before me even though mine is always cheaper...

I swear to God trading bitcoin is not easy jare.. Gian!!!
Zuka Zuka

Lol, na their tactics be that, I almost fell for it before. I was buying engaging in a price war to the bottom with people who were even selling at that rate. Experience is really the best teacher. I will start reporting them one by one to the admins because it makes it hard to sell coins there now because my ads aren't visible on the front page. It's also bad business for LBC because people will start looking for other sites to sell their coins.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Jollly2:

I am ready to buy.
How do we go about it?
Sorry for seeing this late. I already sold all i to some co-members in Whatsapp groups
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2017
dimco:
$3000 btc needed@ 485/490

Whatsapp

$1892 worth of btc available @ 495/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2017
YerYer:

My friend there is nothing "real" about your website if it cannot track bitcoin price accurately and in real time. I just checked your website again right now and it's showing 1 btc selling for 558,000 or 462/$. How did you come up with that exchange rate? Come and sell to me at that rate and I will even put 5naira extra as fisi. I'm sure you probably send people to your website when you want to buy as though your site is reliable.

To be honest I used to think this guy works for bitx and he uses this info to make people feel like advertising lower selling lower on NL(misleading info)...His website gets info off of bitx and bitpesa. This website in my opinion is misleading...sorry to say but it's what it is when there's so much inconsistencies with price info worldwide.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2017
GoldenBoy21:

I'll make it simple: Luno & Coinbase; are those sites NOT reliable?

You know I told you yesterday on this thread
You probably thought I want war with you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2017
askme2:

Thank you very much for the heads up bro. I have been telling most of my customers about this but they seem not to understand...It's a trick people! Don't throw away your coin cheaply, times are hard! Bitx and some whales are involved in this trick big time, just look at the stats, BTC has no reason to be trading at NGN 555,200 today! while ZAR and other pairs are pumping like crazy...Nigeria has the highest btc stack in Africa so these whales are on a mission to steal your coin so cheaply! Before the crash on Jan 3, coin was trading at 599,000 on bitx, finix and stamp was trading around $1,119/$1,120 so one question you ask is why today bitx trading at $1,161 on USD, 16,000 on ZAR and 555,2000 on NGN I know a few very smart people here who should be helping others trade smartly but they rather trick them into handing out their stack cheaply.

Why would I carry my coin go bitx? When I am not MAD
It is even reasonable to think the South Africa company is out to steal Nigerians coin.. Nigeria use to have the highest number of nodes in Africa ( the only node lol, Na just one node) recently I checked the chart again and saw like 4 inactive nodes and 1 active node in South Africa.. I am very sure that are up to something ( thanks to investors there)

..its not their fault really it's our government fault that is suffering is with 24/7 electricity
Having nodes is useless without wallet though but they are not stupid not to know that
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hussein53(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2017
$50 iTunes gift card (ecode) available
Message me on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2017
GoldenBoy21:

This is becoming humorous. "My people perish for lack of knowledge."

There's opinion and then there's fact. Check Coinbase and check Luno... it's that simple.

I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from.
People are blaming you because you accept luno stupidity..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mumels(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Anyone here had issues with unconfirmed transactions on Blockchain. Moreover what is the solution to this ish?
The earlier they implement either Segwit or hard fork.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2017
mumels:
Anyone here had issues with unconfirmed transactions on Blockchain. Moreover what is the solution to this ish?

explain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by moneymind: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2017
dollaflow:
come on watapp

Thanks dollaflow. That was swift.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dimco(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2017
dimco:
Btc needed at 485/$

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2017
mumels:

Hope you know the implications of segwit?
Abeg I like am like this for some selfish reasons
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2017
dimco:
$3000 btc needed@ 485/490

Whatsapp

480 btc availabe at 490/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by demalo(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2017
demalo:
98 usd btc available 495/$ come with escrow i dont send first except you are well known... contact in signature
. o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 6:56am On Feb 24, 2017
Singapore1:

Why would I carry my coin go bitx? When I am not MAD
It is even reasonable to think the South Africa company is out to steal Nigerians coin.. Nigeria use to have the highest number of nodes in Africa ( the only node lol, Na just one node) recently I checked the chart again and saw like 4 inactive nodes and 1 active node in South Africa.. I am very sure that are up to something ( thanks to investors there)

..its not their fault really it's our government fault that is suffering is with 24/7 electricity
Having nodes is useless without wallet though but they are not stupid not to know that

Your last line sums up everything bro...We have a government which is doing everything to keep us behind the rest of the world. Now no bank processes international payment. Tech-wise, we have huge supply of experts but look how some guys from South Africa and Kenya is messing around our markets.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by itiswellandwell: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 7:00am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=dimco post=54004879][/quote]come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tomm2580(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2017
$490 btc for 490

Whatsapp 08074770020
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Urgent sale:

$190 BTC @490

$694 PerfectMoney @505

Contact on WhatsApp: +233540577751
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mumels(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2017
Singapore1:

Hope you know the implications of segwit?
Abeg I like am like this for some selfish reasons

Lol yes I know. Hmmm selfish reasons. My eyes are on you. cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scampy(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2017
$500 worth of bitcoin available at 490, Whatsapp and come with your escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2017
where all these btc pass Come out? Kaboninc and rad8 dey beg una ever since una go hide them. Now breeze don blow and fowl yansh don open

Who go sell btc @ 450? undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2017
mumels:

Lol yes I know. Hmmm selfish reasons. My eyes are on you. cool

if it is "all good" ..you ever wonder why it is yet to be implemented ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.