Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5142198 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trueinfo: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
How else can I be transparent? I sent the screenshots of our conversation to you. The excuses were he is on the road, the money never clear for account... Completely different from the issue of otp he brought here today. Check the screenshots na. This thread is so annoying

Calm down, I've told you that I will assist both of you without charging a kobo. 11:11am is the deadline. Message the guy to respond here before 11:11am. Else, he may loose his naira and dollars.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vhw2014: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2017
tosinjay:

I will buy it like dat, what's your contact details... i need more dan $2k payoneer.

I've sent you an email via nairaland. respond so we can talk.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Ehn y him no fit just look away must him poke nose

Anyways kudos to u my fellow ogbafemi initiate
Some people have mastered the art of turning everything into ethnic or religious war. I think he's part of them.
I greet you in return my brother, igi iwe
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2017
agarawu23:
from my post, I didn't side any of u, I was in the middle.

** if he doesn't have ## available for the transaction, he shouldn't have bought your $$ and reason why the ## wasn't paid in full should be explained to u.

** since u trusted him and he has been delivering, u don't need to come here to tag him a scammer cos a scammer can't keep communicating with u after taking your $$. 9k no fit make am run here.

Okay, u experienced such delay in payment before and u are dealing with him again, why? You trusted him that's why u kept dealing with him even without escrow.

You guys should sort it out privately.
No qualms. It's not necessary he pay the balance. Am out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2017
khassy:

I get you my main man but when the same thing keeps happening and you reuse to be honest about what's going on, you leave the other party no choice

The main issue in any transaction is COMMUNICATION. Everybody worked for him money so no amount is too small that you'll now be snubbing your client

Even if Na 1# .. tell the other party whatsup and keep him relaxed

2 days without any information about what's going on with your money too much na.. make we d honest
any amount of money can be owed with constant communication and understanding of both parties, but some people are just insincere in this regard and Tat is where issues starts
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2017
mrblayze:
I need shikini $$ to my diamond dom o. Abeg. I no get strength to go bdc. Very small $$ abeg. Who go epp? Na just domain name I wan buy.
WhatsApp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrblayze(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2017
Paypal checkout on Namecheap.com needed. $Just 11.83. Who will epp?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2017
keishik:

When Tabbaz / Ernest and the cabalists catch you...
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2017
trueinfo:

Calm down, I've told you that I will assist both of you without charging a kobo. 11:11am is the deadline. Message the guy to respond here before 11:11am. Else, he may loose his naira and dollars.
Bro. Let it go. Despite the screenshots of our conversation I sent to Tabbaz, he doesn't even seem to believe that DrLaw lack courtesy and respect for his client. Everything is in the screenshots, however, let him hold the 9k. Na small thing. God dey. Peace
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2017
agarawu23:
this cabal cabal , make e no b like same na wan divide this forum. Make I go call s3un for phone grin
the cabals here are doing positive things na grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
No qualms. It's not necessary he pay the balance. Am out.
abeg, kindly forward my own account details to him if its not necessary, I need the 9k grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by majormatt(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Story Story keep holding on. New policies make it unnecessary to buy black market dollars to travel, to school etc. what need would nigerians have for Black market dollars? one has to be cautious about buying at high rates as it is now a lot of losses have been recorded by speculators. Be careful and trade wisely. make them no use your money buy house. Lol.
keishik:

When Tabbaz / Ernest and the cabalists catch you...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2017
drizzit:

Eyin omo AWO!
Una don carry una self reach here
E Ku ise oooo
cheesy
Cc crazo
Oga Mi Sir, Na we be that oooooooh
I still dey observe in 3D but it's obvious there's a lot of bias on this, my question is had it not been a member of the 'cabal' will he still be given this same level of support and benefit of the doubt?? But what do I know she
Bros come buy btc oooh, you sabi as we dey run am now :p
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2017
While the threaded is still heated up.

Eni ba laya kowara bitcoin is available o....

$500btc available fast @450/$

Contact via whatsapp...check siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trueinfo: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Bro. Let it go. Despite the screenshots of our conversation I sent to Tabbaz, he doesn't even seem to believe that DrLaw lack courtesy and respect for his client. Everything is in the screenshots, however, let him hold the 9k. Na small thing. God dey. Peace

This guy you really disappointed me. Let your 9k go? What level are you? Part 4? You must still be staying in Angola. Chai shocked

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2017
vhw2014:

I've sent you an email via nairaland. respond so we can talk.
Why nt let's deal on whatsapp..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2017
trueinfo:

Great Ife! Aluta against all oppressions.

Hello, I am here to assist you in. Both of you should finalise on this issue by 11:11am. Contact the guy in question and let us know here OPENLY about your resolution. If you actually prefer refund back to your Fiverr account, I will surely assist you. But, remember that you must also refund his naira. But if he is still playing you, 11:11am is the deadline. He may loose his naira and $. Please invite yourselves here now and let's clean this forum that is helping people to succeed together. Let the whole house know before I execute judgement on behalf of the house o. I HAVE SPOKEN.

Awon Omo Oau ti yari oooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2017
In other news why is the dollar trading at 450 in the black market today, I was expecting a tsunami to 390 lipsrsealed undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by majormatt(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Payoneer goes for 360-380 if you see anybody offering more than that cautiously proceed and ensure you sell all you have because e go soon turn load.
tonyx4x44:
Some peeps are being taken advantage of due to panic. This panic is not in line with the real situation as it is being fueled by opportunist buyers that are using the situation to shortchange you and line their pocket in the process.

Here's a word of advice to dollar earners; stand your ground, keep a level head, and ascertain the fair price before dealing.

BTC suffered a massive drop to 440-460

Skrill still sells at 410-430

Payoneer still goes for 410-440

Wait for Naira to complete its rise before selling at low dirt prices.

Note: this is just kind advice o... I don't have any problem selling my wares, and I don't have a problem with the Naira. As it drops, I'll adjust accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Drlaw, you know tell the guy about the opt bank palava but u told Tabbaz, that's not cool undecided try adjust and pay the guy in full. U can add tips. We call it *GBA ma binu* take no vex grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2017
trueinfo:

This guy you really disappointed me. Let your 9k go? What level are you? Part 4? You must still be staying in Angola. Chai shocked
Lol. Am in part two. Fajuyian lomo latile. But na ETF sure pass next session.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Naso na
Shebi cabal is allowed

If dem experience awo cabal dem go know sey ehn ehn caBal diff from cabal
shout it so the people at the back can hear you well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2017
LaconicINC:
In other news why is the dollar trading at 450 in the black market today, I was expecting a tsunami to 390 lipsrsealed undecided

Una surprise package don start be that...wait small e never finish.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Urgent sale:

$780 PerferctMoney @470/$

$1100 BTC @460/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donvikky19(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Another 500$ PayPal is available if interested let me know....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2017
LaconicINC:
not so fast grin make we wait till afternoon tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Omo faj ni eh, no wonder :p
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fulfilled2016: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Dollar soaring again..... Now 450 - 460/$.
No need to panic sell.... Just hold on to your business instinct for trading henceforth

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Please don't let it go ooo, forward the money to me make I send am b orijin

I sabi where to buy the sweet one

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trueinfo: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

You better don't move to ETF. Move to Awo and let them teach you what you're supposed to do at the right time.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2017
nawa ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2017
trueinfo:

You better don't move to ETF. Move to Awo and let them teach you what you're supposed to do at the right time.
Awo boys haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. They fit kill person o. Am a gentle guy o lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.