Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5159386 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
I just received an alert of 9k from one Olumide Babatunde Simon. Seems it is from DrLaw.
I told you, that you will be paid grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
trueinfo:

This guy you really disappointed me. Let your 9k go? What level are you? Part 4? You must still be staying in Angola. Chai shocked
Lmfao! @Angola!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by destyno1709(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
$50 neteller available 08031144500
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fopdnewton: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
$200 SKRILL AVAILABLE

KINDLY CALL OR WHATSAPP

grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Baba make una read up next time

I no suppose put mouth into the issue bcus i sabi both of them well and i dont follow law do business wella
Infact na me be him pioneer btc partner for this thread

If no be say temitayo na AWO i no suppose put mouth

Now back to d matter

The koko is dat law no input the full amount he is meant to pay tayo
Simple

Are u telling me he wanted to pay him fully and otp hang 9k

Make we fear god na
maybe the otp actuallg sent the money in segments.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
trueinfo:

Man, contact the guy and let the whole house know if he is the one that has paid you. This is in the interest of his business. And inform him to come here to declare openly that he has paid you o...

And I no dey Ife make I tell u say make u meet me for A1 shocked grin

Yes, put ur contact in ur signature.
He has sent a message now that he is the one.
DrLaw don pay o.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
AWO boys toh badt Gaan

Hehehehehe

Oautemitayo better comman share the money for boys ooo, shey you say you no need am again

Where that palmi joint for Mayfair again serf... Make boys go clear eye cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
crazo:

who gentle epp
I gentle pass you for part1
One semester is too much for you to learn
Oga drizzit can testify
I yam a testifier kwa!
Even if na Moz you dey stay
You won't wanna let your rep down
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
khassy:
AWO boys toh badt Gaan

Hehehehehe

Oautemitayo better comman share the money for boys ooo, shey you say you no need am again

Where that palmi joint for Mayfair again serf... Make boys go clear eye cheesy grin grin
I second the motion abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fopdnewton: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
showreals:
Need Skrill @ 415
$2000
no contact. Kindly whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
maybe the otp actuallg sent the money in segments.
you are a clown grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by destyno1709(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
$50 neteller available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
He has sent a message now that he is the one.
DrLaw don pay o.
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
drizzit:
I yam a testifier kwa! Even if na Moz you dey stay You won't wanna let your rep down
fresh boy drizzy grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Shouting? Why are you running your mouth like a leaking tap Tell me?? Why.... No level for you o

Mr man....you have every right to get your money through any means possible...make no apologies for your tactics and never give a flying _fuck about anyones reputation here...they are all hustlers here just like yourself ......dangote is not on this thread..

9k? It can buy me a full tank of fuel for my car? It can help my babe make her hair? It can make me a pot of soup and stew? It can get my boy some new clothes? It can even pay for half subscription on dstv....get your money...the only person with any sort of rep on nairaland is seun osewa.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
momentarylapse:

Mr man....you have every right to get your money through any means possible...make no apologies for yout tactics and never give a flying _fuck about anyones reputation here...they are all hustlers here just like yourself ......dangote is not on this thread..

9k? It can buy me a full thank of fuel for my car? It can help my babe make her hair? It can make me a pot of soup and stew? It can get my boy some new clothes? It can even pay for half subscription on dstv....get your money...the only person with any sort of rep on nairaland is seun osewa.

CC. Drlaw....confirm if the payment this man said he received was from you and let us end this hogu haga.
the guy has every right to shout sha, because he was kept in the dark, All that is past tense now money has Been paid
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
momentarylapse:

Mr man....you have every right to get your money through any means possible...make no apologies for yout tactics and never give a flying _fuck about anyones reputation here...they are all hustlers here just like yourself ......dangote is not on this thread..

9k? It can buy me a full thank of fuel for my car? It can help my babe make her hair? It can make me a pot of soup and stew? It can get my boy some new clothes? It can even pay for half subscription on dstv....get your money...the only person with any sort of rep on nairaland is seun osewa.

CC. Drlaw....confirm if the payment this man said he received was from you and let us end this hogu haga.
chai the first comment from the other side wey actually make sense, baba where you dey I owe you gulder abeg

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
khassy:

I feel like dashing you one orijin for this your post.. do you like it iced or chilled grin grin
Olosho dey for rent o. 1k per eruption
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by furetin(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
$4,000 BTC needed. Pm me with any offers.

Thanks. WhatsApp me please, number on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
crazo:
God bless you oh doyinlawal. The double standards is nauseating fam, see how they all went in on dealership just few days ago oh, when our memory is not make up that cleans easily angry angry
They will all reap the fruit of their labor. God knows I trade as a way to make passive income. I have a good job and live averagely good. All of them who ganged up to call me a scammer will know no peace. They will be scammed and their losses will be immeasurable. I have watched a guy cry on this thread saying he doesn't mind being banned. I haven't traded for 4days now because of the high volatility of the market and infervent goverment policies but am still faring good.
Cc Tabbaz cjsmack monetarylapse Tabbaz1 nwagbaradav Karma will serve you cold. None of you can stand me in the real world but I promise you all. You will suffer...

NB- All these guys are actually small boys who are in university or just graduated and here forming cabal. I will so flog you if you dare book a date with me. Bunch of Riff raffs

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
This isn't the first time DrLaw is doing something like this. He once gave me part payment and held the balance for over 12 hours. He sent the balance much later without even a shred of remorse from him.

Communication and respect is key in business.

12 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
$1500 btc needed at 445

contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
LaconicINC:
the guy has every right to shout sha, because he was kept in the dark, All that is past tense now money has Been paid

Yes...i just saw the confirmation. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lms4real(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
59$ btc available 450/$ fast finger should beep me..... Wanna drink red wine with it asap.. Escrow is allowed cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by furetin(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
furetin:
$4,000 BTC needed. Pm me with any offers.

Thanks. WhatsApp me please, number on signature.
Still open for negotiations.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
imagine ! even before the fund is sent I informed you must you start publicizing people info? atleast i guess ure in school or one citadel of learning why don't u show some courtesy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
furetin:
Still open for negotiations.
I'll WhatsApp you now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Drlaw:

imagine ! even before the fund is sent I informed you must you start publicizing people info? atleast i guess ure in school or one citadel of learning why don't u show some courtesy.

BRO THE BASIC THING IS THAT YOU PAID THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN HITCHES AND IS NORMAL. DO NOT REPLY THESE SMALL BOYS. THEY HAVE NO WORK..

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Drlaw:

lol baba did you show him courtesy??
why where you AWOL when he was accusing you
all the other accusations nko??
you dinnoh know??
OK kontinu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Drlaw:

And please don't ever bring oau into your schemes or shenanigans again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
I just received an alert of 9k from one Olumide Babatunde Simon. Seems it is from DrLaw.

imagine ! even before the fund is sent I informed you must you start publicizing people info? atleast i guess ure in a school or one citadel of learning why don't u show some courtesy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
crazo:

lol baba did you show him courtesy??
why where you AWOL when he was accusing you
all the other accusations nko??
you dinnoh know??
OK kontinu
BRO DÖNT LET THESE SMALL BOYS INCITE YOU.. RUN YOUR TRADE AND LET PEOPLE SETTLE THERE DISPUTES AMICABLY. WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE

(1) (2) (3) ... (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.