Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5180379 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Laconic1:
Hahaha ha or barbecue cheesy
no na shawama....them don show my LadyF pepper but we shall never give up never...we on this fight together...use and act na two different thing so newbies don't get it twisted...grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
balogunsam:

$300 Paypal funds available
...can be sent as gift/FnF to USA account
Rate is 420
Research me or bring Tabbaz as escrow.
Cheers!

I wana buy 130usd paypal. WHats your rate. You can whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by seunnairaland(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
isaacosas01:

Yes
can you quiclkly put me through biko? Thanks`
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
$830 btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
We can buy from you, check my signature for contact...
dloveinvest1015:
350 neteller..... my number 09075442128
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rmx1: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Laconic1:
Last week we saw one of the greatest drop in the value of the dollar with a sharp gain of the naira in the black market. How was this achieved. Who made this happen. Who is the smart ass.
Anyway this move made a lot of people poorer i.e currency speculators who kept buying the dollar putting a demand on the dollar while the naira suffered from low demand till it hit the high of 2016 and just then the CBN intervention came in with a mad flood of much more dollars and the mopping up of naira so that there was a scarcity of naira.
And wholla the dollar came crashing down while the more the naira was mopped out of the system.

This brilliant intervention means the CBN is using our reserves to fight the dollar war
How sustainable is this ....will the CBN be willing to continue this.

As a forex trader with 10years experience I watched with my mouth open as it happened and shook my head as the internet was glowing with news how osinbanjo is the man
How he tamed the dollar in one swing of the magic wand.I saw panic selling going on as many turned in thier dollar. While smart investors bought all these dollars for keeps.
Now the dollar fall has stopped
Why did it stop
I thought it will fall for ever as we are made to believe.
Just yesterday while watching ARISE TV the news came out of the economy contracting by -1.4% for the first time in 20years.
Meaning for the first time in 20years the economy stopped growing
Now the real bad news was from the PMI ( producers manufacturing index) saying it fell
What does this mean
It mean the real people who needs the dollars are not getting it
But osinbanjo gave dollars for school fees payment
While the manufacturers who need dollars are not getting it

Even the economy according to the news saw major improvement from the oil sector because militants have stopped bombing
So the non oil sector fell even the most holy agriculture.

Osinbanjo has stated in the last FED meeting he favours a devaluation of the naira.
Right now the naira is 405naira to 1 dollar
Let's assume he goes ahead to devalue to let's say 20 basic points
That would be 425naira to 1 dollar
Now imagine what the black market will do
We will be looking at 550-600naira to 1 dollar
Already JP Morgan is worried that Nigeria is not attracting FDIs ( foreign direct investments)
What does that leave us
It leaves us with an economy that will keep shrinking and a dollar war we can't win as fear will make more people demand for dollars as naira will keep falling.
My advice to you
Keep buying the dollar for keeps
Keep your bulk money in dollars
The trip to hell is about to get nasty
God save our soul

Interesting read

I thot that the official rate was 305 not 405
But I agree 100% with you it will go up

The only thing better than physical dollar for me as a manufacturer is stocks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
You can contact us using our signature below.. No matter the amount, we can buy from you...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laconic1: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
3RNEST:

no na shawama....them don show my LadyF pepper but we shall never give up never...we on this fight together...use and act na two different thing so newbies don't get it twisted...grin
Hahaha ha, I make that mistake too oo grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laconic1: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
SunejGloball:
You can contact us using our signature below.. No matter the amount, we can buy from you...
what's your rate and what exactly are you buying, pepper and Maggie undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Laconic1:
Hahaha ha, I make that mistake too oo grin
lolx if u make the mistake again I go flog u...grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laconic1: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
3RNEST:

lolx if u make the mistake again I go flog u...grin
noted sir cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Franiey: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
$200 skrill available @N420
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Spanishmario:

legit
Thanks..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
$2000 btc available at 437/$

WhatsApp me on +27717470681
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
pdf90:

Which 1 do you prescribe we use . ??

Just anything BUT Blockchain!!! Coinbase, Luno, LBC, Paxful.

Still have an unresolved issue with a nairalander. He sold coins to me and it reversed. To send the btc back, it is story upon story. nairaland.com/maleeks is his profile...

maleeks:

Call 08033811403 or 07060706776 for more info or inspection. Thanks

It would soon become necessary for blockchain users to wait for their btc to get confirmed in your wallet before you release naira. If it takes 2 days to confirm, you will wait 2 days. Can't come and be policing anyone upandan to resend.

This bitcoin that is a very volatile something. The time you're waiting for confirmation, btc will be dropping from 1240 to 1100, and you'd just be looking at your life savings depleting... angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Fund PM, Bitcoin, Neteller @ N480 per USD
Sell Neteller to us @ N380 per USD
Sell Bitcoin, PM to us @ N410 per USD
Call 08144333114
visit www.forextrading23.com

Or come to our Agege, Lagos office for physical transactions
Do business with ease, peace and rest of mind
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laconic1: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
ladyF:

Still have an unresolved issue with a nairalander. He sold coins to me and it reversed. To send the btc back, it is story upon story. nairaland.com/maleeks is his profile...

It would soon become necessary for blockchain users to wait for their btc to get confirmed in your wallet before you release naira. If it takes 2 days to confirm, you will wait 2 days. Can't come and be policing anyone upandan to resend.

This bitcoin that is a very volatile something. The time you're waiting for confirmation, btc will be dropping from 1240 to 1100, and you'd just be looking at your life savings depleting... angry

why can't people just abandon blockchain, they have become a serious nuisance angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chimdiblaise(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
2000 dollars available in a usa account

rate is 440 (negotiable)

holla whatsapp +2348082480479
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
ladyF:

Wow fine guy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laconic1: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
iebanehita:

Thanks..
nice doing business with you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
ladyF:

Concerning this issue of Bitcoin reversing.

A little Advice for everyone. Please don't buy btc from just about anyone that advertise on NL.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by masterpieceboss(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Skrill available at any quantity at good price.....watsap me on 08030740550.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by masterpieceboss(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Skrill available at good price in any quantity...contact me via watsapp.....08030740550.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
$970 btc available @ N437

See contact on signature below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by easyflex: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Sorry bought from easyflex, such a gentleman, patient through out he even added jara to me..... Kudu... Hope say you don fill that form oo.

LOL , I don fill the form finish. Will soon submit it for processing.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laconic1: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
tutucious:

Concerning this issue of Bitcoin reversing.

A little Advice for everyone. Please don't buy btc from just about anyone that advertise on NL.

well said

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Loski26(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Loski26:
$100 skrill @ N430.
Sharp sharp

08064064667. Whatsapp
Still available!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by isaacosas01(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Laconic1:
why can't people just abandon blockchain, they have become a serious nuisance angry
can i send unconfirmed bitcoin on mycellium?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
I can all the bitcoin funds in my wallet that this is the fastest growing thread on Nairaland.

An average of 5 comments every 4minutes!

Una can sabi talk eh! grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victor101(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017

>> $389 Skrill available @ $/420

Do not contact me to send first or negotiate the price.

P.S. I can send first to established members or those I've traded with before.

I'm selling all at once.

Contact via my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by siralexis(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blockchain blockchain

Please which is the best Wallet to have..Advice needed

Cc

LadyF
Tabazz
Singapore1

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.