Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5151461 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Skrill and Neteller are the same! Buy or Sell at same price. Starting from N405. Enjoy!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jasi7:
tabbaz1 abeg , don dey try ur line but e no dey go...I need to speak with you on some business matter

modified

I don't receive call on my line currently. Feel free to message me on whatsapp or email in my signature. Please don't bother about greetings, just state the business straight.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
I'm back!

So one guy that was so pained because I exposed his brittle wall now decided to make a post insulting me and the rest of the anti scam squad! Praying that we would suffer and lose money and wishing us all sorts of ill will? Only for the same individual to lose almost a N100k yesterday to a scammer while trading with his 2nd account?

Karma is really a _bitch! Lwkmd grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
$50 btc needed @445
You send first
Or come with your escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just luring my potential clients to whatsapp cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

Contact in signature..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sempumping:
$376 btc available "lbc"

What'sapp;

445/$

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Skrill Needed urgently... Whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by atoje(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
pm me for paypal fund
lovinboi:
Any one got paypal?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello guys... I had a PayPal transaction with chiefkpokp

We agreed on 385/$ .When I sent funds to him.. .After sending.. He was suppose to pay 38000 but claimed I'll be paying for charges without informing me.. Fine
He was to pay 36700 if I'm right..

After so much argument he said he has sent my money.. I asked for a screenshot.. He said he can't screenshot. It's in a text .. Which he pasted..
Fine.. Now for over 4 hours I've not gotten my Alert...

He sent a shot of his account statement which I really don't ..

I told him to call customer care.. He wouldn't.. He said I should call them and tell them what the issue is .

I don't know shaa.. But help me tell him to release my money!!!!

I'll drop shots if required

Cc:tabbaz
Cc:puskin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IdealHubby: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
drizzit:
$50 btc needed @445 You send first Or come with your escrow
Let's see on WhatsApp..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by itiswellandwell: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
flamehaxor:

We agreed on 385/$ .When I sent funds to him.. .After sending.. He was suppose to pay 38000 but claimed I'll be paying for charges without informing me.. Fine

After so much argument he said he has sent my money.. I asked for a screenshot.. He said he can't screenshot. It's in a text .. Which he pasted..

I told him to call customer care.. He wouldn't.. He said I should call them and tell them what the issue is .

Hmmmmmm..... Let's see if toluxa1 will be vindicated. Wanna use him for a transaction soon but this. Let me just watch out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Hmmmmmm..... Let's see if toluxa1 will be vindicated. Wanna use him for a transaction soon but this. Let me just watch out.

I've called the customer care.. They told me the access bank owner should contact them.. Not me..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
flamehaxor:

I've called the customer care.. They told me the access bank owner should contact them.. Not me..
NIBSS is having problem with inter bank.. So if it is inter bank transfer, you are on a long thing... Only few are going
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
flamehaxor:

I'll advice both of you to call customer care. It may be a delay from the bank. Communication is the key between buyer and seller
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Singapore1:

NIBSS is having problem with inter bank.. So if it is inter bank transfer, you are on a long thing... Only few are going

But I sent to access twice this morning sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by itiswellandwell: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
flamehaxor:

Make oga chiefkpokp try settle the matter abeg. Now, toluxa1 will be like he's right not to have sent first the other time. Some situations aren't issues at all. Make u na dey try do things the right way. Oga chiefkpokp, abeg make u na try clear this issue. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Singapore1:

both have delivered accordingly ..i am vouching for none cheesy

lol ! Escrow jam escrow.

Na who no dey cabal go send first be that.

cheesy cheesy. cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tabbaz:

I'll advice both of you to call customer care. It may be a delay from the bank. Communication is the key between buyer and seller

Thanks bro... He should call Sha..

Cuz I already did
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rookidmart: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Singapore1:

this thread will pass the stock soon

only that health go dey in front ( you know women and talking lipsrsealed )
I no follow you talk o. lipsrsealed
You know say the mod for that section Na supermod too.
Your ban go reach 2050. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Manuel2017(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
$17 btc from xapo for sale. Quote me if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
$500 BITCOINS NEEDED AT 440/$

QUOTE OR WHATSAPP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
flamehaxor:

Yaayyyy.. After my long epistle.. I got my money!!!

Thanks y'all

cC: Tabbaz

It was a regret dealing with you chiefkpokp sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na waoooo, Bank delay wahala one side, My customer,another side, today na just bad market from some angles, the last time you sent paypal to my agent, i told you the paypal was not received,you argued and threatens to do chargeback which i said you can go ahead,only for to contact paypal after i ask you to do so, and paypal told you that ur payment was not sent,and that you should contact ur bank to credit you,that was another side, today again another case,before i deal on paypal,if we agrees on the rate,i use to clarify that i am only paying for what i received, thats why i prefer fnf or gift,but i guess we miss that part, Now you sent paypal 100, and i showed you screenshot of how much was received, 95.3usd,and i told you that i had sent your money to your bank, after dissagreement to agree,you said i should show you sms alert, and i told you i can only go my email to copy out the transaction information which i did hoping that will give hope, but you still insisted on seeing my debit screenshot,then i loggon to my online bank, and screenshot transactions done were yours was listed with time of transaction and debited amount. after hours you were troubled because you havent seen the alert, you ask me to contact the customer care of my bank which i did, and i gave you response that the customer care said the funds have left my account, and that the receiver should check that maybe the receiving bank is having network issues and that if after 24hours, the receiver didnt get the funds credited, its was supposed to be reversed to my account within 24hours on working days.... So bros its so sad that the delays had come up this way, but like me, i don't even no who to blame, wether my bank or your bank. So please like i said, delays like this happens, and i just hope its not the kind of that long delays if not, if no positive news before close of today,naim be say na till monday according to the the customer take relate the issue with me, Beside in the transaction, you saw my account there, so if you have a close pal that work with the bank, you can run a check on it to see if its was actually debited... One more time, sorry that this delay issues has to come this way. the thing is that, if this money don't get to, its should reversed back to me. U are safe.

flamehaxor:

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harlahow(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
flamehaxor:
Funny enough both parties are my trusted dude. Lack of communication I suspect was the problem. Thank God its resolved.

Yaayyyy.. After my long epistle.. I got my money!!!

Thanks y'all

cC: Tabbaz

It was a regret dealing with you chiefkpokp sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
$160 neteller @***
Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
rookidmart:

You know say the mod for that section Na supermod too.
Your ban go reach 2050. grin
I am an ex konvict I am used to it
rookidmart:

[quote author=EnterPRO post=54488245]

lol ! Escrow jam escrow.

Na who no dey cabal go send first be that.

cheesy cheesy. cheesy

None is cabal
flamehaxor:

But I sent to access twice this morning sad
Few are going
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Skrill needed......any amount come with your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thanks ya all for the contributions, thank God its has been resolved, flame*haxor na my guy because anybody when don trade with me na my paddy, i know that ur anger led to your"I regret dealing with you" but as long as you and i are traders in this platform, you cannot run away from me and i cannot run away from you, one day u may still need my help or i may need your help,then we go still trade. So non regret anything, that is why in any situation we find ourself, we should give God thanks.

As for the rate,we missed that episode because anyone am trading paypal with,i always tell them, i pay for what i received,that where the trouble started,but however see me as ur brother, I had sent extra 1000.for the inconvenience even though its nothing..

And for my people.please if u had mentioned me in a kpan kpan kpann manner, please kindly adjust your post by cleaning my name if u will respect my wish.

Am still buying paypal 0-10000usd (360-385/$)
13000rmb available for transfer to alipay,china banks,wechat @66/rmb
paypal to btc exchange
paypal to rmb exchange
check okcoin rate in cyn----give me 3% and i give you btc. Minimum trade amount is 5000rmb.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.