Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5170014 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2017
khassy:
Early morning 152$ BTC available at 433

I need money for breakfast tongue tongue

It's almost 9am And I never chop breakfast ooo embarassed embarassed

FTC angry angry angry , who this one epp now undecided undecided undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2017
$735 BTC AVAILABLE @437/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MANDILAX(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

U know you would have made your point without abusing me,

Well a comfirmed Nigerian will insult you first b4 passing his point

So am not surprised, ride on brother

My 45 skrill is still available 410

The pains and suffering of millions of Nigerians, the hard bashing my business and millions of businesses suffered due to the recession means nothing to you because of your greed to sell skrill at an exorbitant price. Trust me, you deserve more than i actually dished you. FOH with that bs.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dablazor: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2017

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dablazor: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2017
$98 Skrill available at 405 I am not sending first - escrow allowed. Contact on WhatsApp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2017
$700 NETELLER FOR 4**/$

$200 SKRILL FOR 4***/$

BITCOIN NEEDED @ SOFT RATE

Quote me or WhatsApp Contact below!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2017
1.metroescobar 2.momentarylapse 3.bosskratos 4.thenounce 5.funlordjnr 6.fun.lordjr 7.funlord
Ask this guy why he have different monmoniker with the number 08153238775,some of you legit people scam me with another moniker January of about 680k Bleep u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iTunesGiftCards: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2017
valencia25:
Bring all your US iTunes Gift Cards.

I buy $100 denominations below and you receive your cash instantly. Best rate ever!

No stories or delays, smooth buyer. Prompt and Responsive.

Fast cashout, sell all your iTunes Gift Cards here, Receive your money without any stories.

Legit Buyer, Prompt And FAST!!!!

Sell all your US Physical iTunes Gift Cards here, get paid and smile.

Call/WhatsApp: 080..8286..2125
Bring all your iTunes Gift Cards for fast cash out now

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GlitzG: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2017
naira2usd2naira:
Another $10,500 BTC for sale @ N433/$.
Whatsapp me via my signature below.
Preev.com rate

Hi, sending you a message now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2017
$140 Skrill funds available.....

Fastest Finger takes all

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mimsie(f): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2017
naira2usd2naira:
Another $10,500 BTC for sale @ N433/$.
Whatsapp me via my signature below.
Preev.com rate
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Drlaw:
$735 BTC AVAILABLE @437/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Oteleye:
I can proof it. Besides I won't be surprised if he deletes his monikers. Cos he has already deleted the 2 numbers on whatsapp.

He has not deleted his number on what's app! I am chatting with him at the moment!

The bastard is claiming to have skrill but does not want to mention his profile name so that I won't see your notification! He is claiming to have been duped 680k in January! Tell me by who my guy begin say make we meet for agege to do face to face bizness! Call your own escrow my guy silent! He said he even has evidence that tabbaz is a a scammer! Lwkmd!

See his number 08166403146! He is a scammer!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by majormatt(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
black market na 420 make we buy payoneer 410? omo una dey vex. Hold am oh
majormatt:
payoneer 380 for immediate sale contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
it's either you're legit or you are a scam. There is no such thing as 'i legit pass you'. You see some people here, they have that feelings of how i go send first when i legit pass you.

You see someone like like Legalwealth, he does not want to know wether you legit or not, wether you dey buy or sell, he will request for money first before una even conclude self.

Nsonaso as at yesterday he no wan wan send me payoneer first because he claimed he had registered nairaland before me and that is red flag for that reason. Can you imagine how illogical someone of can be here?

3rnest : i have directed skrill traffic to him and vouch on his behalf, but he was unable to vouch for me when someone asked him if he could, He said we've not had direct deal. Meanwhile me dey vouch for you regardless of wether we get direct deal or not.

Justi4jesu: as far she is concern, she is the only legit person on nairaland. I have sold payoneer to her and waited patently to load before she paid. She get payoneer, told me to send money first and she was the same person that said no loading no payment, now no naira no paynoeer. Even when i requested for escrow, she even at a point said escrow go pay her first before she send out payoneer. Lol

Singapore1: mr free style, him no care who sends first so long you prove yourself to be legit. If i have any doubt about someone, he's my first point of contact. Ones the person good to go, him no go border escrow, he will just tell you it doesn't matter who send first.

My point is, it's either you are are scam or your are legit, so make we stop all these nonsense of condescending.

Quite unfortunate how some people can buy to this blackmail

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oteleye(f): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2017
The guy is not even denying to be a scammer. That is no excuse for u to be going around scamming people. If u don't return my money. You will surely suffer it to ur last generation.
fukadmin:
1.metroescobar 2.momentarylapse 3.bosskratos 4.thenounce 5.funlordjnr 6.fun.lordjr 7.funlord
Ask this guy why he have different monmoniker with the number 08153238775,some of you legit people scam me with another moniker January of about 680k Bleep u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrblayze(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2017
Thisnut:
it's either you're legit or you are a scam. There is no such thing as 'i legit pass you'. You see some people here, they have that feelings of how i go send first when i legit pass you.

You see someone like like Legalwealth, he does not want to know wether you legit or not, wether you dey buy or sell, he will request for money first before una even conclude self.

Nsonaso as at yesterday he no wan wan send me payoneer first because he claimed he had registered nairaland before me and that is red flag for that reason. Can you imagine how logical some of can be here?

3rnest : i have directed skrill traffic to him and vouch on his behalf, but he was unable to vouch for me when someone asked him if he could, He said we've not had direct deal. Meanwhile me dey vouch for you regardless of wether we get direct deal or not.

Justi4jesu: as far she is concern, she is the only legit person on nairaland. I have sold payoneer to her and waited patently to load before she paid. She get payoneer, told me to send money first and she was the same person that said no loading no payment, now no naira no paynoeer. Even when i requested for escrow, she even at a point said escrow go pay her first before she send out payoneer. Lol

Singapore1: mr free style, him no care who sends first so long you prove yourself to be legit. If i have any doubt about someone, he's my first point of contact. Ones the person good to go, him no go border escrow, he will just tell you it doesn't matter who send first.

My point is, it's either you are are scam or your are legit, so make we stop all these nonsense of condescending.

Lord knows I love Singapore1. No homo. A real G. Rich, humble, and understanding. And there's one person on that your list that's a fake a55 muh'fuhcka

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2017
42$ perfect money available at 455

I need money for transport to go house
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oteleye(f): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2017
He has deleted his number on whatsapp. The number u are chatting with is just one of the several numbers he has.
AlhajiSpray:

He has not deleted his number on what's app! I am chatting with him at the moment!

The bastard is claiming to have skrill but does not want to mention his profile name so that I won't see your notification! He is claiming to have been duped 680k in January! Tell me by who my guy begin say make we meet for agege to do face to face bizness! Call your own escrow my guy silent! Lwkmd!

See his number 08166403146! He is a scammer!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Afonzo(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2017
3RNEST:
$700 NETELLER FOR 4**/$

$200 SKRILL FOR 4***/$

BITCOIN NEEDED @ SOFT RATE

Quote me or WhatsApp Contact below!

I need $750 of Neteller
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2017
khassy:
Early morning 152$ BTC available at 433

I need money for breakfast tongue tongue

Sold, make I go chop now grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olaleye1355(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2017
i need a bitcoin merchant! who is selling??
contact me via whatsapp 07066019061
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
400$ btc available @ 435/$
Escrow allowed
Contact me on whatsapp
Phone number is on profile and signature
From luno wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ekob(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
lots of drama here and unpredictabilty in the world of Bitcoin... hmmm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Afonzo:

I need $750 of Neteller
come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spartanian(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

That useless quack of a dr is claiming you have both come to an agreement regarding your N17000! Is this TRUE or FALSE?

Cc. Tabbaz AlhajiSpray
He paid 9,000 Naira into my account this morning, thank you for your concern and help bro

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2017
spartanian:

Cc. Tabbaz AlhajiSpray
He paid 9,000 Naira into my account this morning, thank you for your concern and help bro

Good!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2017
drammer don start again this morning o

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Tabbaz:
drammer don start again this morning o

Call your mod peeps! That fukadmin is a professor in scamming! Add him to your list sharply

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2017
fukadmin:

Madman and scammer,so you are also AlhajiSpray, operating different monikers...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2017
fukadmin:

Madman and b,so you are also AlhajiSpray, operating different monikers...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.