Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5155110 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by destyno1709(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2017
Neteller is available 08031144500
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/1427#53474502

This is the thread that he used in advertising your number. His REAL number is actually
"08167706560"

He is also using the following monikers:

1:drroberts

2: biafrasignals

3:kalma1

4:outsource3

5:cheala

6: noair

7:Airbedintex2015

His real name is "henry obianyor" a.k.a "ben"! Why don't you find out from him why mtn decided to assign the same number to both of you even though another working number exists?

You are against this,but u self own many monikers which people don't know,respond to dis oga..stop polishing urself like a good guy...u r also scammer AlhajiSpray
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2017
$700 NETELLER FOR 4**/$

$200 SKRILL FOR 4***/$

BITCOIN NEEDED @ SOFT RATE

Quote me or WhatsApp Contact below!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by thurpee(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2017
thurpee:
$670 btc available at 435/$

Whatsapp/Call 07039315687

Sold to 3rnest
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2017
MackDavid:
PUS KIN PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS. EVERYONE SHOULD TRADE SAFELY IF ABOVE ALLEGATION IS TRUE.

Why
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Btc available, N429/$

07033574699-whatsapp
08094945669-phone

Escrow is allowed

Perfect money too de, N450/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2017
In case you missed it earlier! Part of My chats with FUKADMIN the thief! He even claims most of you so called legit traders here are bigger scammers than he is!

He said that the fact that he has been scammed here of N680k( person that has only seen 100k cash on african magic) before now gives him the right to scam $200 skrill from women like oleteye! See logic?

By the way the person he claims took his 680k has no name! The moniker is a dot!
grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2017
mrblayze:

Lord knows I love Singa pore1. No homo. A real G. Rich, humble, and understanding. And there's one person on that your list that's a fake a55 muh'fuhcka
I never knew Singapore1 is Rich. He must help (we) the poor.

Bros, abeg give me 30k make I use change my tiger generator sad

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Btc available, N430/$

07033574699-whatsapp
08094945669-phone

Escrow is allowed

Perfect money too de, N450/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2017
What you people don't know abt AlhajiSpray is this,he created some moniker and mimic them,so when people come here that they r duped by his moniker,he will talk say they mimic his moniker to duped dat his nt d one..stupid fellow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2017
agarawu23:
I never knew Singapore1 is Rich. He must help (we) the poor.

Bros, abeg give me 30k make I use change my tiger generator sad

Na today you know nairalanders? cheesy .. Make me sef enjoy the publicity

Tabbaz Abeg quote me with that girl with toothpick
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rozayx5(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Singapore1:
There are some people that don't like to make noise about their dealings

Thisnut dimco Saintpn1 ..they don't make noise and I trust them more than most old trader here

I have kept all my life savings with thisnut for days.. And here we are
Dimco a man of his word

Saintpn1 I gave her my PayPal password.. Even though she fit no remember again..

The moment I feel comfortable with you.. No need for I send first or you send first saga..
Even the trusted member here what is the probability that they won't run with money.. We have seen what old members can do.. Some people may even be afraid of talking due to popularity.. Maybe dem Don scam them

I know some people that don't make noise that doesn't mean they are not legit

Anybody can turn scammer anytime...

a popular mod once scammed some peeps on nairaland

honeric01 or so was his moniker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2017
khassy:

Why

Allow that joker! Some of them want make them ban this account so that they can party on the thread! Check out the answers I've given to him and also the questions I've been asking him! He has refused to answer mine and I've addressed his! Once you corner one of their members the other accounts start appearing to do damage control!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Najwal: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2017
ummmm..... i think this thread need to be cleanse of bad language angry where are the MODs undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

In case you missed it earlier! Part of My chats with FUKADMIN the thief! He even claims most of you so called legit traders here are bigger scammers than he is!

He said that the fact that he has been scammed here of N680k( person that has only seen 100k cash on african magic) before now gives him the right to scam $200 skrill from women like oleteye! See logic?

By the way the person he claims took his 680k has no name! The moniker is a dot!
grin

Let me tell you,i know you and i know you are left shooter, i know your real identity and personally you have eaten more than what you can chew,am coming for you face to face, will shall see who bite pass..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2017
fukadmin:
What you people don't know abt AlhajiSpray is this,he created some moniker and mimic them,so when people come here that they r duped by his moniker,he will talk say they mimic his moniker to duped dat his nt d one..stupid fellow

Confusion don break bone! See how incoherent you have become...you no dey even make sense again...Wetin be dis? .Abi you dey cry dey type? Lol! grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Please Stop wasting Pages..

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Najwal:
ummmm..... i think this thread need to be cleanse of bad language angry where are the MODs undecided

When last did you post here? Or trade here? But na bad words you dey find make mods clean? Not the account of a confirmed thief called fukadmin? You try! But try harder!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Confusion don break bone! See how incoherent you have become...you no dey even make sense again...Wetin be dis? .Abi you dey cry dey type? Lol! grin

Cos your eye don wide sote u no fit read to understand again nah...i burst all your secrets, nao u dey blab
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Why are you wasting time with the scammer?
He has scammed someone
He even mention he will scam more because other do the same.
He made an allegation again tabbaz to rubbish escrow and the war again fraud so his scamming business can flourish when there is pandemonium.
Going back and forth with this guy is a waste of time.
I am just surprised why his handle hasn't bn banned yet.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2017
Singapore1:

This guy bought almost 10k$ bitcoin from me yesterday..
He was ready to send First... I interviewed him for about an hour before agreeing to receive payment first
Ask for people he has dealt with, ask for the account number he used to send to them ( despite the fact that he is sending first)

If you are trading PayPal, bitcoin, payoneer... You will know sending or receiving first is the least of your problem... The moment you are trading with someone and you don't trust... Asking him to send first won't solve the problem... I always terminate the transaction the moment I see I can't trust you..
Make I go baffled.. Make I come back and tell you a story

Baff quick quick, I wan hear Tori grin grin

Meanwhile manage this

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2017
stevolinkon40:

He has scammed someone
He made an allegation again tabbaz to rubbish escrow and the war again fraud so his scamming business can flourish when there is pandemonium.

I've stopped even replying him but I am glad that everyone has noticed the mod problems I exposed and talked about here! They banned me the other time and might do that today again? Anyway their boss sent me a mail so a storm is coming soon!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2017
25$ itunes gift card needed ASAP

Na matter of death and life abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vintino(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2017
As una dey fight up n down abeg me need money to go village..

178 Btc @430

$2500 Btc @435

Come with ur escrow

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Najwal: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

When last did you post here? Or trade here? But na bad words you dey find make mods clean? Not the account of a confirmed thief called fukadmin? You try! But try harder!

i visit this thread everyday to read and know the current rate of cripto, not to read ppls abuse. i dont need to post anything to be involve undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Singapore1:

Na today you know nairalanders? cheesy .. Make me sef enjoy the publicity

Tab baz Abeg quote me with that girl with toothpick
yinmu.
Abeg dash me 30k smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
rozayx5:

a popular mod once scammed some peeps on nairaland

honeric01 or so was his moniker
mods been scamming tey-tey.

I am still suspecting a particular mod, but I know say one day one day, alarm go blow their yarsh cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
stevolinkon40:

He has scammed someone

Thanks for saying it exactly. Alhajispray you are doing a good job of jare. To beat a criminal sometimes u need to play outside ethics and rule of law. I could remember a day and scammer struck and major monikers that could have warned the victim were all banned same day without reason. By the time they got back the damage has been done. Even tabbaz gets ban at times & had to use tabbaz1 to save the day. Mr fukadmin continue scamming & claiming a ghost scammed you of 680k. Nemesis will catch up with you one day & it will be jungle justice on you. Barawo Alapa masise

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
$3000 Payoneer Available for Sale.

I don't need to hear your stories when you contact me so save it in your dairy. cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
$1,150 Payoneer available@ N400
$1,150 Payoneer available@ N400

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vintino(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
vintino:
As una dey fight up n down abeg me need money to go village..

178 Btc @426

$2500 Btc @435

Come with ur escrow

Price review.. .need money ooooh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Received a mail from coinbase, circle and kraken, all warning against a possible hard fork. Circle's own held more weight as it is advising ppl to sell off or convert to other Cryptos before the possible fork occurs.

my advise is don't hold or hoard btc for now, the btc fork might happen next week. God help us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.