Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5163128 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available at Juicy Rate, only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
I need bitcoins @ 370/$ urgently

$100 minimum
make una epp my ministry

P.S. Pls be ready to send first, be a reputable seller that I can send first to, or bring a reputable member as escrow. Time waster should keep off pls..na beg I dey
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
3RNEST:
$200 Skrill available

WhatsApp me below :

We're ypu d when I d beg who go sell for 355
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
vizboy:
330$ Skrill Available at 360/$

200$ AGC available at 350/$

Contact on my Signature

If you gree for 320 come

Where you d when I d find Skrill to buy at 355 angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
fopdnewton:
hmmm... well na you get your mouth.. just thought it right to say "hello"

If you don't get lost from my mentions the next person you will be saying hello to is a convicted felon in an underground cell in sars HQ in area 10! I don't accept or exchange niceties from crooks!

Cc: dominique! Mynd44! Seun!

Na so we go they chat with thieves for nairaland now? Chai!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

This your perfect money since day b4 yesterday u never sell am or you dey upload in $50 denomination.
Na him o and na my first time of selling PM, I'm selling for a friend though.. I don't even know the rate, maybe my rate na wetin dey make them flee grin grin

What's the rate here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fopdnewton: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please what's today's rate funlordjnr, I didn't do anything wrong, please answer my question..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Etinosajay:

You neva hear of signature contact?

Which one be PM again? When people wan dey converse in real time.

Unfortunately i like my privacy and i do not have to be like you or everybody.

Anyone who is willing to purchase will contact me via a PM (as i can equally converse real time there) or get my details to converse real time if i perceive the person is a genuine buyer.

This is not the first time am selling payoneer funds.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

$133 payoneer funds available at $360.

- Please, this is my rate (at least for now) - no negotiations.

- And i won't send first.

Please Pm me only if you agree with the two bolded above.

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

I don't think this was a case of scamming per se! You have every right to be cautious with your cash and I actually think this was a case of poor communication between both parties due to the tension these speedy deals create!

Mr khassy...in business appearances, attitude and a good name matter a lot! Some of you feel because you are old traders or because your current bank balance makes you smile you can "chance or talk down" to newer traders here and that is a sign of immaturity! To transact with people is not by force! There is no harm in being polite especially to people you don't know! There is another popular trader here whose rep has been sullied by this same "rude factor" but that is a story for another day!

Lady f that is always using "dear and honey, sugar, iced tea" when communicating with old or new traders might even be quarreling with an ugwu seller in the market while she is typing all those sweet nothings but at the end of the day her politeness gets her the funds she wants!

Respect is reciprocal! Learn the game and increase your scores! The only people here who deserve harsh words and attitudes are scam loving bastards!

Thanks man
What happened was I got offended by his "you no sabi business " and I just decided to overlook but he was trying to be bossy and I told him

I d accept escrow, I d send first, I d also receive first (people who know me know I like to send first)

Anyway sha, we dn settle behind closed doors and I still send am first serf

Thanks for the advice

PS
I no get money and my acct balance be like Dija neck tongue tongue
I just be normal hustling guy wey d find money for orijin and peppersoup. grin grin

I d feel your handwork from afar ... As we no get anything to give you, manage this palmwine from village

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Capital01(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Do you still need this?
khassy:
500$ Skrill needed at death rate

Willing to pay 355/$

Cc
3rnest
Ibraheem09
Eliteweb
Durosure
Uncleshegs
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
rad8:
u guys seem to get it wrong, if u and the other party don't agree on the same terms to deal, that doesn't make any of the parties a scammer (not at first). if una no agree deal, pack ur kaya or ur money go another place.

if I no trust u and I no wan send first, and u insist I send first, I go keep my money or coins and u keep urs. No b by force to deal, and that doesn't make any of us scammers. na just simple business logic. u have to agree terms to deal, if not, d deal is cancelled

grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Unfortunately i like my privacy and i do not have to be like you or everybody.

Anyone who is willing to purchase will contact me via a PM (as i can equally converse real time there) or get my details to converse real time if i perceive the person is a genuine buyer.

This is not the first time am selling payoneer funds.

Then sell your funds to your regulars who understand your policy! Why all this noise about privacy? Is anyone trying to toast you offline or what?

When you go to the market do the tomato, garri, meat and fish sellers all pack their goods and wares and come to sell them to you in your car because you want privacy? Better get an escrow because all this your lingua franca is making us want to zero in on you!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Shinner2010(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
$360 PayPal fund needed for eBay.com checkout contact : 08072151186
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
varmint:
$450 PayPal dollars available

Family and friends

Come to whatsapp, need $159 pere
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
3RNEST:

if only u go send first no problem!!

Do you have up to 500$?

That is N170,000 and I can send first as that is not a problem.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
khassy:

Thanks man
What happened was I got offended by his "you no sabi business " and I just decided to overlook but he was trying to be bossy and I told him

I d accept escrow, I d send first, I d also receive first (people who know me know I like to send first)

Anyway sha, we dn settle behind closed doors and I still send am first serf

Thanks for the advice

PS
I no get money and my acct balance be like Dija neck tongue tongue
I just be normal hustling guy wey d find money for orijin and peppersoup. grin grin

I d feel your handwork from afar ... As we no get anything to give you, manage this palmwine from village

No shaking! I like enugu palmy pass wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
vizboy:

No work. 350/$

Alright! !!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Puskin! I can see you have arrived and can clearly see fopdnewton a renowned scammer on top of your own moniker asking foolish questions! Can we know why he is still permitted to be on nairaland and this thread even after scamming other traders?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olufisayomi: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
'The most improved bank in retail banking' at the 2016 business day Banking awards was awarded to Union Bank. Costumer focus and dedication to work in action.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Enyinne(f): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
I need $142 paypal . Is it availablequote author=Mariesio post=55100499]

Come to whatsapp, need $159 pere[/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bitcoins is now 373?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have friends that bought at 494 oooooo.

Wow.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Then sell to your funds to your regulars who understand your policy! Why all this noise about privacy? Is anyone trying to toast you offline or what?

When you go to the market do the tomato, garri, meat and fish sellers all pack their goods and wares and come to sell them to you in your car because you want privacy? Better get an escrow because all this your lingua franca is making us want to zero in on you!

Like i said, anyone interested in buying will contact me via pm and get my details.

Please stop panting and dripping spit all over my quotes by your mentions.

What is nairaland turning into? I so miss the good old days.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chinnyonwu(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Anyway... $190 bitcoin available for grabs at $378/$. LBC wallet.
Come with escrow or be ready to send first.
Whatsapp on signature. Dont quote me here

SOLd to Tututious in a Swift deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Capital01:
Do you still need this?

No longer at that rate ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
fopdnewton:
Please what's today's rate funlordjnr, I didn't do anything wrong, please answer my question..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello sir.

varmint:
$450 PayPal dollars available

Family and friends

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
rad8:

this thread nickname should be "ONE DAY, ONE TROUBLE". No day goes by with someppl fighting or somebody being scammed or attempted scammed. Na wa oo
cheesy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mynd44:
Bitcoins is now 373?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have friends that bought at 494 oooooo.

Wow.

I need to change my circle of friends to yours asap. cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
justi4jesu:

I need to change my circle of friends to yours asap. cheesy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

$133 payoneer funds available at $360.

- Please, this is my rate (at least for now) - no negotiations.

- And i won't send first.

Please Pm me only if you agree with the two bolded above.

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
fopdnewton:
What's today's rate?

Cc Funlordjnr
is anybody seeing what I am saw shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.