Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5172788 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2016
Singapore1:

that was then nigbati OJU DUDU, now that everybody understand the way BTC works i don't think it's shady anymore and if BTC is banned then other currency should be banned too, especially PAYPAL ( which is the one that always cause problem here )
we should ask him if he just woke up from sleep. Btc has been selling for long and its used for lot of things. A lot of ppl eyes just open for btc and how it works. (including me)

"They" should work on how to stop and trace scammers IP address first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Singapore1:

I can list over 50 website where BTC is now use as a payment method sir

listing over 50 websites isn't a factor to not classify it as shady.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
FreeWorld23:
we should ask him if he just woke up from sleep. Btc has been selling for long and its used for lot of things. A lot of ppl eyes just open for btc and how it works. (including me)

"They" should work on how to stop and trace scammers IP address first.

Bless you@bolded, na wetin I don dey talk since day 1 o...how difficult is it?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
FreeWorld23:
na now u see am? Btc dey affect your business/deal? Talk better thing abeg undecided

If you can't make reasonable comments then it's best you don't make any, thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
bdavis:

But we all know paypal has been turned to a shady venture. 99.99% of scams on NL are as a result (directly or indirectly) of paypal.

Also, the question is: when was the rule written especially the part concerning cryptocurrencies?
Yahoo boy been using PayPal to scam since 1920

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2016
FreeWorld23:
na now u see am? Btc dey affect your business/deal? Talk better thing abeg undecided

Na God go settle you and dragne t matter
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2016
bdavis:

But we all know paypal has been turned to a shady venture. 99.99% of scams on NL are as a result (directly or indirectly) of paypal.

Also, the question is: when was the rule written especially the part concerning cryptocurrencies?

PayPal has not been turned to a shady venture, people commit fraud with the naira etc, does that make the naira a shady venture?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keni: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2016
20 Neteller available @ 500
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2016
kingyele:

Rate?

If you have skrill we can exchange grin grin grin. I need skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Singapore1:

Na God go settle you and dragne t matter
I don't have issues with him or any other person here. I just don't worship mods for preferential treatment.

I say my own mind.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
lexxyrule:
522payoneer and 59skrill usd available. Let me know if you're interested.

How much is your skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2016
bdavis:

Bless you@bolded, na wetin I don dey talk since day 1 o...how difficult is it?

The bolded you quoted is a silly suggestion, it's only made out of ignorance. banning of IP isn't a solution because we use majorly dynamic IP adds and I keep reiterating that nairaland has it's jurisdiction in as much as it doesn't condone criminal acts to be performed on it's platform, there are limits and the disclaimer takes care of that.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2016
dragnet:

If you can't make reasonable comments then it's best you don't make any, thanks.
if you can't make reasonable suggestions then it's best you don't suggest any. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Some people just love being drama kings/queens, who is asking you to worship anybody and what benefits come with such? A mod has slight privileges to that of a normal user so what's the biggie? This is a public forum and everyone has a right to air an opinion no matter how stupid or silly it is, as long as it is within the rules.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2016
dragnet:

The bolded you quoted is a silly suggestion, it's only made out of ignorance. banning of IP isn't a solution because we use majorly dynamic IP adds and I keep reiterating that nairaland has it's jurisdiction in as much as it doesn't condone criminal acts to be performed on it's platform, there are limits and the disclaimer takes care of that.
mind how u use your words, don't run to the ban button if I reply u same way u used dirty language.

I think you should be lectured on the use of btc instead of embarrassing yourself here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mc23(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2016
In need of USD right now. Please contact 08110962737.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shapman: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2016
FreeWorld23:
if you can't make reasonable suggestions then it's best you don't suggest any. Thanks.
silence... its so priceless...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lexxyrule(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Argument no even allow market sell. Still, 522 payoneer for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Adulphus:

Abeg send me that SCAMMER pix for whatsapp... My number dey my signature....

The guy contact me for Paypal and demand proof... I send am screenshot na him he us am send another person say na him own... I dont kniw how them waka the guy just wire am N359,945

someone will contact you concerning the scammer now, with great info
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennakarter(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2016
$626 worth of btc at 495/ $
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by codest(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2016
$660 skrill still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2016
It's quite disheartening that people don't know the difference between a payment method and a cryptocurrency or deliberately playing ignorant just because they're involved in it or why should you be comparing bitcoin with PayPal or justifying one with the other? Yet people would start forming "reliable" crap here. Whatever happened to speak the truth even when it affects you?.

If there's really no issues with bitcoin as a cryptocurrency then simply submit your views, arguments about it to the admin and seek for a change in the rules and it may be granted instead of attacking personalities.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Hahaha
cheesy cheesy cheesy
FreeWorld23:

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

If you have skrill we can exchange grin grin grin. I need skrill

Hmmm, anyway, i am looking for long time deal. Someone i can always get my paypal funds from even at 2am. Call me on 09035832897. Pls let talk better. Its urgent.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Paypal Available

415/$

Quick Sales
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chibenze(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2016
$100 paypal fund available at 420 per $. send me a pm or drop ur whatsapp no nd i will contact u.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2016
kingyele:

Hmmm, anyway, i am looking for long time deal. Someone i can always get my paypal funds from even at 2am. Call me on 09035832897. Pls let talk better. Its urgent.

Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IPUNTTOPROFIT: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
IPUNTTOPROFIT:
14$ Skrill Available at the rate of 440 ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.