Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5137564 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2017
aloyt:
$63 btc available @ 392/$

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

So you mean since march 11th this thing has dragged on? This same guy that stressed chiefkpop over his own cash that was as a result of a bank delay? Abeg what is the name of the scammer who he said has the money in a frozen account? In his reply to tabbaz he was being vague with the details.

It's April 14th sir

And the guy happened to bring all fake username on here

He just picked someone's name on here

I checked the moniker even before trading

But I later figured out who he really was and his details
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2017
flamehaxor:

Yes sir

I actually contacted her for $1k fund as someone contacted me to be from NL on here to sell PayPal funds

After asking for source of funds he said fiverr

Fine

I contacted egonne to sell funds to her

She dropped email

The guy sent $600 and $400

Total $1k

The next morning .. She had told me there's a chargeback on the $600 and the $400 is pending

I contacted the guy who sent the funds immediately why he'd do a charge back

I asked for a refund of the $600

I didn't talk about the $400 given the 400 was still pending

The guy sent 200k

I paid egonne 216k which is for $600

The the owner of the PayPal account she's sending to is harlahow

Someone here

I contacted The man

Explained to him ..

And he messaged me told me the $400 that was pending didn't drop or anything

I told the guy who sent the funds I needed a refund for the $400 too

He didn't respond on time

I got to know he scammed someone on here of $2k

I told some on here the about matter

They adviced me the guys account has to be frozen

After taking all steps

The guy account was frozen

Hoping he will pay the $400

I've been on his neck after several threats from egonne

Fine the guy said he doesn't have any money now

And his account won't be unfrozen until he's settled the $2k which he is almost done paying

So he told me to chill

If I had the naira.. I would of paid egonne off the money and all that

So the chats kept on coming she doesn't say anything

Only threats

I've been talking to the guy on how to get funds

There's no way to pay now his account has been frozen

I've pleaded with egonne to chill

I've pleaded with harlahow to chill

So far she's concluded I'm a scammer

It's okay

So far I know I didn't scam anyone

Cc:Tabbaz

Baba lemme comment,
Sorry to say but u will be termed a scammer when u associate with scammers
Remember same thing happened between u (flamehaxor) and I when you sold 500$ PayPal to me and a charged back was done, and same thing you said it was the person sending the PayPal that did the charge back..thank goodness I was yet to pay. If I tell you the damage that charge back did to my PayPal account, I kept to myself, my PayPal account was disabled not even limited, and will never be opened again because of the enormity of the charge back u flamehaxor and your associates did (that I transferred money from the account to my PayPal account without the holders permission) my account was flagged for using as a medium to transfer stolen funds. I have $500+ Stocked in there as we speak pending 180 days without room for appeal.

What do you expect from Egonne1?
I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
bedford101:

Baba lemme comment,
Sorry to say but u will be termed a scammer when u associate with scammers
Remember same thing happened between u (flamehaxor) and I when you sold 500$ PayPal to me and a charged back was done, and same thing you said it was the person sending the PayPal that did the charge back..thank goodness I was yet to pay. If I tell you the damage that charge back did to my PayPal account, I kept to myself, my PayPal account was disabled not even limited, and will never be opened again because of the enormity of the charge back u flamehaxor and your associates did (that I transferred money from the account to my PayPal account without the holders permission) my account was flagged for using as a medium to transfer stolen funds. I have $500+ Stocked in there as we speak pending 180 days without room for appeal.

Why always charge back coming from your clients and outing others into trouble...?

Exactly bro

That same guy who sent to me that day

He contacted me with another number entirely

So I couldn't figure out

After asking for source of funds and all that

I just got to know he's the same person
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2017
Bitcoin needed today:

N385/$ (Blockchain rate...)
N375/$ (Paxful rate...)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2017
flamehaxor:

Exactly bro

So I couldn't figure out

When you found out why did you continue dealing with him? When you know he's funds hands are not clean.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2017
240$ available @ 397/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2017
bedford101:

When you found out why did you continue dealing with him? When you know he's funds hands are not clean.

I said I just got to know after the whole deal and the $2k he scammed someone else
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2017
This ur story eh, its not jelling at all. U sent me several screenshots of the numerous transactions u have had with this guy, so why come online and say something else. Biko pay me my money.
flamehaxor:

Exactly bro

So I couldn't figure out

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingxy(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
ladyF:
Bitcoin needed today:
N385/$ (Blockchain rate...) N375/$ (Paxful rate...)
abeg o why blockchain rate dey high pass paxful rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
$192 $krill for sell. Holla #TheGhost
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2017
u go drink, agbo? if yes, come and carry one carton.
Sempumping:

cheesy cheesy Funny comparison

In the bible , the master GAVE his steward ,

On Nl Ecurrency thread you pay for commodities/goods or whatever you want to call it, it is only ethical and "godly" (since you involved the bible ) to deliver promptly what you were paid for ...it is not for you to borrow , if a trader needs a loan ,he should state it clearly

It is not GIVEN as in the case of the bible

Peace sir smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2017
This place is too comfortable for scammers and would-be scammers.

It's appalling undecided

SMH!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2017
kingxy:

For blockchain, 1 btc is $1261 (1261*385 = 485,485 per btc)

For paxful, 1 btc is $1293 ($1293*375 = 484,875 per btc)

This is why Paxful NGN/USD rate has to be lower... Hope you understand?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2017
flamehaxor:

Yes sir

I actually contacted her for $1k fund as someone contacted me to be from NL on here to sell PayPal funds

After asking for source of funds he said fiverr

Fine

I contacted egonne to sell funds to her

She dropped email

The guy sent $600 and $400

Total $1k

The next morning .. She had told me there's a chargeback on the $600 and the $400 is pending

I contacted the guy who sent the funds immediately why he'd do a charge back

I asked for a refund of the $600

I didn't talk about the $400 given the 400 was still pending

The guy sent 200k

I paid egonne 216k which is for $600

The the owner of the PayPal account she's sending to is harlahow

Someone here

I contacted The man

Explained to him ..

And he messaged me told me the $400 that was pending didn't drop or anything

I told the guy who sent the funds I needed a refund for the $400 too

He didn't respond on time

I got to know he scammed someone on here of $2k

I told some on here the about matter

They adviced me the guys account has to be frozen

After taking all steps

The guy account was frozen

Hoping he will pay the $400

I've been on his neck after several threats from egonne

Fine the guy said he doesn't have any money now

And his account won't be unfrozen until he's settled the $2k which he is almost done paying

So he told me to chill

If I had the naira.. I would of paid egonne off the money and all that

So the chats kept on coming she doesn't say anything

Only threats

I've been talking to the guy on how to get funds

There's no way to pay now his account has been frozen

I've pleaded with egonne to chill

I've pleaded with harlahow to chill

So far she's concluded I'm a scammer

It's okay

So far I know I didn't scam anyone

Cc:Tabbaz

Yo

@bolded

DOES FIVERR DO CHARGEBACK??
Your words are contradicting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by deyeancah(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2017
97$ skill @ 370 check signature for contact. Do not bother if u have doubt and trust issues. #MatureMindsOnly
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2017
kingxy:

go check their btc rates...u will understand y
why.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Doyinlawal:

Yo

@bolded

DOES FIVERR DO CHARGEBACK??
Your words are contradicting

How I wan take know say the guy dey lie??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2017
flamehaxor:

How I wan take know say the guy dey lie??

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2017
booking space
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2017
The best way is settle egoone and whoever is involved while u wait for the serial scammer because u brought him...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2017
is like as you eradicate one scammer, five comes in his place, shei oloriburuku ni gbogbo yin ni??
how will someone hustle owo alata and owo oniru and you play the person wayo??
na thunder go strike all of una

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2017
flamehaxor:

It's April 14th sir

And the guy happened to bring all fake username on here

He just picked someone's name on here

I checked the moniker even before trading

But I later figured out who he really was and his details

Ok....now since you have the thiefs data why not drop it here so that he can be included in the list? As of now he can still scam with his unregistered data. And even after paying he cant hustle here for life...so why grant him anonymity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2017
bedford101:
The best way is settle egoone and whoever is involved while u wait for the serial scammer because u brought him...

Of course bro

If I had the naira

I would of paid her

That's why I'm being dependent on the guy

He'll pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Why is the scammers number being hidden? Plus all his details? undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2017
08068122311, 09055552373

Flameaxhor are these the numbers of the guy in that your screenshot? Yes or no

And those he also go by "mikeczay"!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Ok....now since you have the thiefs data why not drop it here so that he can be included in the list? As of now he can still scam with his unregistered data. And even after paying he cant hustle here for life...so why grant him anonymity?

OF course I can drop his number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2017
3RNEST:

Amen oh...Thanks Lordaustin

Amen oh...Thanks Legendary11, Skrill Lengend...

Amen and Thanks Eliteweb Da Boss

Amen bro, thanks sunmike065

Thanks Boss, hope to be back strong again as never before, shout out

to big bosses over there, tell them i'm getting better and stronger with

God by my side they can't stop me cuz i'm a moving train..

Thanks, pinkyruledworld indeed Allah is Great...

Thanks zeezaa

Thanks osusu and Amen to that....i'm claim it wella.

Amen bro, thanks Kinghenreey

Amen bro, i have retrieve almost all my stuff today! u know our

Nigerian police na, but i leave everything into God hands bro cuz He

alone knows best....

Thanks Tabbaz for the quick update toward my predicament, Glory be to God almight for life and i appreciate everyone who turn up to console me during this period, i will update the forum when trading and escrow service will commerce by me....

Update from my end:
First my Nairaland Password has been changed..
As well all my social media platform for trading.

my etisalat line is back, got retrieved today
(call me to confirm 090 80 99 46 46)

my bank cards has been block and they issue me a new one today....
nevertheless our God is in control cuz in Him i trust....

See signature for daily update about me....

No whatsApp for now, only via Nairaland MONIKER INBOX....

use this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/sendemail/3rnest

Once again, Thanks to all that turn up i really appreciate your effort and may the Good Lord i serve richly bless u all including those i
remember and those i cant remember....

"VOTE OF THANKS BY 3RNEST OF NAIRALAND" OSHE...

#OLUWA_IS_INVOLVED...
Welcome back bro and while you were away I was helping comfort Ladyf and Modath in your absence. While Tabbaz was our new towncrier and kept us updated about the predicaments that befall you. Welcome back ones more cheesy

And while you were still away, someone tried to scam another person but failed.

And while you were away someone mispelt a client's email address and sent $10 to a wrong netteler account but was later resolved.

Welcome Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2017
momentarylapse:
08068122311, 09055552373

Flameaxhor are these the numbers of the guy in that your screenshot? Yes or no

And those he also go by "mikeczay"!

No sir

It's 09065199244

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by atoje(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
$6000 cash deposit available in usa to any bank.

Contact my signature if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2017
smartty68:

Welcome back bro and while you were away I was helping comfort Ladyf and Modath in your absence. While Tabbaz was our new towncrier and kept us updated about the predicaments that befall you. Welcome back ones more cheesy

And while you were still away, someone tried to scam another person but failed.

And while you were away someone mispelt a client's email address and sent $10 to a wrong netteler account but was later resolved.

Welcome Sir
lolx smartty68, you again u don come with ur jokez! grin Thank God all is well now and thinqz are gettinq back to normal...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.