Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5159136 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
bashsani:
We buy and sell ¥ € $ £ rand, riyadh, cedis etc both in inflow and cash, we also buy and sell Gold both new and old also provide accounts for all sort of cash deposit, transfer, wire...also for ur interstate pickup and credit card top up...Ab0ki bash

How much are you now buying Euro?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
legalwealth:
I have 2300 Euros INFLOW in my Dom account with GTBank for sale at 495N/ Euro.

Check my signature for my contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by culcid(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
justi4jesu:
@Josef071

#185,000 has been credited to my account by @culcid. So go ahead and send the amazon gift cards to him.

#Escrow
Thanks justi

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

I knew the temporary gain of the naira was just Temporary. The naira is heading for the 500/$ mark.

Retracement is over, the naira has successfully consolidated through the price channel of 453 - 455. It's now time to continue it's trend upward. 500/$ on the mark before another resistance is met.

Like I said earlier, if a basket/paint bucket of garri could sell for #800 in Delta, then 500/$ is just a walk in the park.

There's not enough foreign earnings to support the naira and our oil export pipelines are being bombed.

Both technical and fundamental analysis favours the dollar to naira.

Will offload my paypal funds when the 500/$ mark is met!
if you study the dollar case from Day 1 when it started, you should know nothing CBN can do to bring it down unless they start printing dollars and pumping it out for bdc and banks.

Travelex can't and will never make dollar fall fully cos our naija ppl will use their corruption and greed to start using airport officials to get dollars thru back door from them and sell to abok.i.

Banks stopped international payment, where are we going to get dollars? No be street? So the pressure will go back to parallel rate and the dollar/naira will start increasing again.

my pal in UK already contacted his friends in nigeria that went for holiday to help him buy dollars from travelex so he can resell when they arrive UK and ofcus it has been my plan too when I come home tongue no be me send naija message. grin do you know thousands of nigerians in diaspora that have planned it as well?

That drunkard that we call CBN gov should be flogged for killing our naira with mumu rules and policy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2016

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
FreeWorld23:
if you study the dollar case from Day 1 when it started, you should know nothing CBN can do to bring it down unless they start printing dollars and pumping it out for bdc and banks.

Travelex can't and will never make dollar fall fully cos our naija ppl will use their corruption and greed to start using airport officials to get dollars thru back door from them and sell to abok.i.

Banks stopped international payment, where are we going to get dollars? No be street? So the pressure will go back to parallel rate and the dollar/naira will start increasing again.

my pal in UK already contacted his friends in nigeria that went for holiday to help him buy dollars from travelex so he can resell when they arrive UK and ofcus it has been my plan too when I come home tongue no be me send naija message. grin do you know thousands of nigerians in diaspora that have planned it as well?

That drunkard that we call CBN gov should be flogged for killing our naira with mumu rules and policy

LOL... Abeg buy reach me oo... cheesy

By the way, travelex only sell dollars to accredited BDC agents with bio metric authentication/verification. You know any one of the BDCs? My man also needs about $5000... Make I connect am sharperly.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nsonaso:
$200 PayPal 400/$

$180 SKRILL 420/$

quick sell and today only rate....

onatisi what is happening in this image below
It means the travelex policy is about to crash,travelex is most likely not able to contain the demand and customers have again shifted to the black market. I told ppl earlier that they should be storing dollars instead of selling. Whether now or January the price will still spike up again. But most likely the cbn will have to compromise with the banks in order to ease the pressure a bit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
FreeWorld23:

The travelex policy is the dumbest and most stupid economic move and policy I have ever seen but since Nigerians love to be lied to then there is no problem .if you talk they will call you enemy of progress but yet they keep suffering in hunger and poverty ! Nigerians are just too slow at times.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Singapore1:

I must be drunk

u don go shark ogogoro 4get ur fone number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Take note of this moniker [size=15pt] adesholar27 [/size] , use escrow to avoid stories that touches........ Don't try to send him first, use escrow or leave his deal.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
The naira is so so useless that even neighboring west African countries dont want to accept it .They will tl u to bring cfa instead. Dumb stupidddd ediots in power just messing up ppl lives and making them suffer in hunger. Wettin concern me

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Fund ur offshore accounts @ 435/$... I buy dorm to dorm @ black market price...Aboki bash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

[s] By the way, travelex only sell dollars to accredited BDC agents with bio metric authentication/verification. [/s] You know any one of the BDCs? My man also needs about $5000... Make I connect am sharperly.
you are yet to know Nigeria much, everything is possible in our obodo nigeria grin

I don't know any bdc ooooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

By the way, travelex only sell dollars to accredited BDC agents with bio metric authentication/verification. You know any one of the BDCs? My man also needs about $5000... Make I connect am sharperly.
Instead contact me and get good prices
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Instead contact me and get good prices.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
onatisi:

The travelex policy is the dumbest and most stupid economic move and policy I have ever seen but since Nigerians love to be lied to then there is no problem .if you talk they will call you enemy of progress but yet they keep suffering in hunger and poverty ! Nigerians are just too slow at times.
make we sitdown dey watch. Everything in naija is now expensive and it seems we have adapted already. Everybody now put the blame on dollar including those selling what we produce in nigeria grin

CBN crew should be raped for killing our naira, sanusi seems to be better.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Gunbiz:

u don go shark ogogoro 4get ur fone number

Na alomo bitter and Pepsi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Singapore1:

Na alomo bitter and Pepsi

u 4 call me make i 4get number wey i stop 2 dey use since 2009
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
FreeWorld23:
make we sitdown dey watch. Everything in naija is now expensive and it seems we have adapted already. Everybody now put the blame on dollar including those selling what we produce in nigeria grin

CBN crew should be raped for killing our naira, sanusi seems to be better.

Abeg shift small, make I follow you sitdon.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Stanley08(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
$210 PayPal Funds available. Contact me via Signature. Call or WhatsApp. Cheers!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juliustip(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Singapore1:
juliusflip

Tabbaz:
juliusflip

its juliustip

Please take note. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by papaking1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
mashnino:
I need $100 skrill at 420

Anybody?

I have 210, but I want to sell all once
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
curatorX:
About $20 Skrill available for sales. 420 is the budget.

Source: via Upwork.

Quote me if you're interested.

interested drop your contact or contact me through my number on my profile
no send me PM oooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yommysure(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
$100 neteller needed,lets do physical transaction....I'm based in Lagos...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
$100 SKRILL FUNDS AVAILABLE @415.No negotiation & you send first.
See my signature.Message,call /whatsapp.
Have a great day!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
obasy09:

Bro, it is obasy09 and not obasy90. This clarification is important to avoid people creating the handle to scam people. Please check all the usernames to make sure there is no spelling error.
R
My2cents
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
ladyF:

Just bought Neteller from him for Freshcvvs. kiss kiss kiss Thanks for the "jara"

Honest guy, bank debited me twice and he refunded me... I for don dey cry now, my 50+ years savings... grin grin grin

Money is not everything dear. Trust and Sincerity worth millions am glad to be of service to you today and my good friend freshcvv. Thanks for your time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MuyiwaMike(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Awango:

interested drop your contact or contact me through my number on my profile no send me PM oooo
2233 Hello
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
MuyiwaMike:
2233 Hello
ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordkay10(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
HEFAIROHLUWA:
$100 SKRILL FUNDS AVAILABLE @415.No negotiation & you send first.
See my signature.Message,call /whatsapp.
Have a great day!
I'm interested. Can we use escrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.