Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5143172 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 12:42am On May 21, 2017
Hello,
What is going on here?
Is someone trying to impersonate me?
I have never done any escrow for anyone. And at the moment I never plan to do that. Even if I will I will, I make it known in the thread before continuing.
Please beware of scammers, dont allow them use my good name to scam unsuspecting innocent people here.
God will continue to expose and frustrate their efforts to scam innocent and hard working people, amen.
descrisom:

see this one,so until you scam somebody here is when they should add your name...scammer..you tried impersonating palinco,you later turn your moniker to real one when you hear say i wan send first,i added you to escrow room....pian u disappear...you are a scammer mister..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DavidHume(m): 12:49am On May 21, 2017
Skrill available at a soft rate contact me

$500 earlier gone to onatisi....fresh $400 available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:52am On May 21, 2017
palinco:
Hello,
What is going on here?
Is someone trying to impersonate me?
I have never done any escrow for anyone. And at the moment I never plan to do that. Even if I will I will, I make it known in the thread before continuing.
Please beware of scammers, dont allow them use my good name to scam unsuspecting innocent people here.
God will continue to expose and frustrate their efforts to scam innocent and hard working people, amen.

he initially claimed to be palinc.o and later changed it to palinc.o will act as escrow. I think I need to add him back to scammer list sef. He's just trying to save his moniker for future use

*UPDATE*

His details are added back to scammer list untill he give us reasons:
why he tried to impersonate palin.co and why he later changed it to using pa.linco as escrow - someone that has never done escrow here before. How would 2017 chose escrow at random
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 12:52am On May 21, 2017
By the way, nobody approached me asking me to do escrow for them. please, double check and research well before sending your hard earned money to any one. My phone number I use in this thread is only this : 080 38 30 47 98.
God bless you all, amen!
Tabbaz:

well, I may remove your moniker from the list, but time will tell.

Many things are not clear about you in descrisom screenshot about his conversation with you

1. You initially claimed your moniker is Palinco
2. You later said what you meant is for Palinc.o to do escrow for you

Pal.inco as far as I know is not one of those that do escrow here.

Your moniker is new (2017) how come you decide to mention someone not popular on the thread.

A typical newbie will mention lady.F, 3rnest, okwaIfugo, tabba.z etc for escrow as they are the one people seek their escrow service often and they are regular on the thread.

Now I await the house to advice on what to do with your moniker - whether to remove or leave it in the scammers list

cc
alhajispray
descrisom
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:59am On May 21, 2017
DavidHume:

The same guy almost scammed me ds night! I brained away and became suspicious with is send me first tactics and disappearance and appearance wenever he hears an escrow is available....

cc:ibraheem09 you remeber the guy i told you disappeared ds morning wen he hears let use exceow only for him to appear in the night abt 12hrs later

He's a come-back scammer. A scammer recently use the same tactics of *my skrill reject some fund*

The bastard is obviously a former scammer in a new cloth

Pls let's all be aware of these 2017 monikers. Don't let us give them audience at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 1:00am On May 21, 2017
Guys what is happening with Blockchain? For 3 days now I exchanged $500 bitcoin to Neteller in one of the exchanger I have always used. Till now no 1 confirmation of my transaction. Are you guys experiencing this delay too?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:15am On May 21, 2017
palinco:
Guys what is happening with Blockchain? For 3 days now I exchanged $500 bitcoin to Neteller in one of the exchanger I have always used. Till now no 1 confirmation of my transaction. Are you guys experiencing this delay too?

yeah..ther is delay. keep eyes on ya wallet in case it reverse
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 1:33am On May 21, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by makavele: 1:33am On May 21, 2017
palinco:

3 days too for me . . so f*cked up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:34am On May 21, 2017
Tabbaz:
3btc ready to fly @ 790k/btc

contact on signature

Fast deal

wallet - LBC

1btc remaining @ 795k

buy now before it rise to 800k
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 1:55am On May 21, 2017
smartty68:

I'll rather prefer that you open an account with UBA, they offer both MasterCard & Visa at #1,000. You can use it online to pay for stuffs. They charge #310 - #320/$ on card transaction which is way cheaper compared to access bank @#375/$.

Customer support is 24/7
Live chat

The only downside with UBA Cards is that it works only from 12AM to 12:03AM online everyday. The $100 limit per month still stands.

Just my 2cents though

LOL 3 minutes shopping window, dem try well well.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:57am On May 21, 2017
Tabbaz:

1btc remaining @ 795k

buy now before it rise to 800k

SOLD.

Buying mode activated. 385/$ for $100 and above.

Keep bringing before rate change wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:05am On May 21, 2017
Tabbaz:

still buying. keeep bringing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 2:09am On May 21, 2017
1200$ btc needed so fast @ 382-385#/$
WhatsApp please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 3:32am On May 21, 2017
ahmtech93:
1200$ btc needed so fast @ 382-385#/$

WhatsApp please

Let me sell to you but not that price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 3:35am On May 21, 2017
200$ btc for sale urgently...388/$ Come quick and pack all. Quote me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wesley80(m): 5:05am On May 21, 2017
Payoneer $142 @ ₦360 up for early morning sale. Please quote me and I'll get back to you via WhatsApp ASAP.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 5:38am On May 21, 2017
Tabbaz:
Ajudin with number - 09025060242 is probably a THIEF.. He should come here to defend himself b4 10hrs.

He's one of those contributing to scammer discussion here recently asking for prove...I guess it's a new strategy

I wonder why traders will send first to someone simply because I comment on the person's (who turn out to be a scammer) post

Will I stop quoting anyone cos ayam not understanding o

MY OBSERVATION

In order to protect newbies from being vulnerable. I want to suggest that we don't allow 2017 monikers to trade here without ESCROW or EVEN GIVE THEM AUDIENCE. We should all be yelling at any 2017 monikers especially those with plenty TOPICS. They must not be allowed to be running mouth anyhow and making themselves popular with post in order to scam

No new member of nairaland will have passion of creating topics and even making front page. They are mostly old scammers whose monikers have been flagged

P.S. SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN BASTARD AND BORN TO THIEF. SO THE ONUS IS ON US TO PROTECT OURSELVES

cc:
Obynoblitz
Alhajispray
funlord2

I had this strong guts that this guy is a thief. Just trying to discredit another fellow THIEF to gain more ground. So this time, scammers fight themselves.....or appear to fight themselves so they can see more opportunities to steal from another victim.

You know, a thief showing support to burn another thief.

Just one day, jungle justice will be on them. And definitely one will enter a trap.

To every trader, please make due diligence, ask questions and if not satisfied, please us escrow. It's better to earn 2 naira on a $200 bitcoin or Skrill or PayPal transaction than lose an entire $200 to a st.upid thief.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:49am On May 21, 2017
Tabbaz:

SOLD.

now buying @ 380 - 382/$ for less than $1000
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:08am On May 21, 2017
stagger:

A post was made on a thread last week by someone. He was supposed to change CFA for Naira or something to that effect on behalf of one lady that met him. He got an SMS alert to the tune of some millions and was about handing the equivalent to her agents at the border, until a sixth sense told him to hold on. Eventually it was found that no money was paid into his account, yet somehow an SMS alert was generated.

This seems to be a new method of scam. That fellow has not made any payment. Do not send him the funds. Simply call his bluff and let him go to the bank he said he made the payment as well go to the police to report you. Call his bluff.

every month new statics ....

na this things purchur me from this currency biz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ak47young(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2017
Please masters in the house in need so guidance. I sent some coin and the transaction has been unconfirmed for the past three days. Please am freaking out here is their anything I can do.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2017
$216 btc available at 390/$

WhatsApp me on 08034018955
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holyboss: 6:21am On May 21, 2017
chemashie:
$216 btc available at 390/$

WhatsApp me on 08034018955
384/$ for all?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2017
holyboss:
384/$ for all?
No, thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2017
chemashie:

No, thanks.

382 nko cry cry cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blazer234: 6:33am On May 21, 2017
$105 Skrill available at 360/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2017
kaboninc:

382 nko cry cry cry
lol, I'm not selling TBC....check next seller.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 6:50am On May 21, 2017
artworks1:
200$ btc for sale urgently...388/$ Come quick and pack all. O8i2372 44six three
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2017
Ak47young:
Please masters in the house in need so guidance. I sent some coin and the transaction has been unconfirmed for the past three days. Please am freaking out here is their anything I can do.
makavele:

3 days too for me . . so f*cked up
palinco:
You guys should have used advance send option. Some people know how to accelerate delayed confirmation, I don't know how to do that though.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2017
$190 PayPal funds available as fnf
$35 Amazon gift cards availabbtc
$100+ confirmed blockchain Btc available
Fixed rates are 335 Amazon, 370 paypal, 392 btc

Whatsapp 08101098212 if you are buying at my rates.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anochuks08(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2017
wesley80:
Payoneer $142 @ ₦360 up for early morning sale. Please quote me and I'll get back to you via WhatsApp ASAP.
enter whatsapp: 07032801543
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:02am On May 21, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill/Neteller $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250 etc, BTC, WMZ ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature
CALL/TEXT ETC

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.