Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5166843 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2017
descrisom:
$61.68 skrill available for shikini money..

humm,ha be lyk dash person gan self

you want? contact my signature

N.B -- ( T&C apply. shikini money)

sold to helpee...we firstly vex for our self lol,now we chilled together...But pls advise me cos money they always pepper my body... grin but i guess ha no wan fall for scammer hand... undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Najwal: 3:18pm On May 22, 2017
smartty68:

Sure

thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 3:19pm On May 22, 2017
$1250btc available at 412/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2017
scoield:

When dem choose to dey talk anyhw nko..mscheew
ARENT U THE ONE THAT SAID THESE BTC IS NOTHING TO YOU..

I won't be surprised if u are a scammer sef..cos that's dre new method.. Act to be a victim and hit when u want
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2017
scoield:

Should I epp u and laugh at yur stupidity.. I just lost cash and yh even if its outta my own carelessness must u rub it in ma face and sound like an ass.. pls shift biko lemme see beta pipu.. mr sharp guy ewu

You could be a scammer, trying to outwit another scammer by exposing him. It is just an assumption.

Anyway, like I said, your case is comical....if true. There are so many guys here to choose from, escrow to use, but someone who's not even known here, you decided to send your hard earned cash to him? Just like that?

Trying to test if you can be scammed or not.

Honestly I don't pity you. Really I don't. But if in my powers to help catch the thief, I'll because that thief is a virus here. But as for you, say them scam you just like that, then no pity for you.

Or maybe you dey test us for here.. .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2017
kaboninc:

You could be a scammer, trying to outwit another scammer by exposing him. It is just an assumption.

Anyway, like I said, your case is comical....if true. There are so many guys here to choose from, escrow to use, but someone who's not even known here, you decided to send your hard earned cash to him? Just like that?

Honestly I don't pity you. Really I don't. But if in my powers to help catch the thief, I'll because that thief is a virus here. But as for you, say them scam you just like that, then no pity for you.

lol...kaboninc ,am watching for the next bomb grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 3:24pm On May 22, 2017
LeSammy:
I need help... my Amazon account and my shipment have been locked

I don't want to end up in the village at all

Mail them all they asked for as PDF attachments from the mail registered to your account and let them know fax machines aren't readily available in your location... they should open the account within the next 6 hours max
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
Some people think dem get sense, even mumu can see this charade for what it is.... People should try to formulate believable "script", nollywood sef go do beta than this fakery... smiley smiley smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2017
Hi @ 3rnest. Please can you vouch for holyxchange. About doing biz with him. Gracias
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olivers(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, please beware of Teamy77 with the phone number 07033362574
I gave this guy $200 worth fresh iTunes gift card yesterday.
He loaded it and then told me the card has been used. After waiting for him for eight hours.
I gave him the card since 12:07pm only for him to come back by 8:07pm to tell me it's used.
Tabbaz take note of his number. +2347033362574 His Monicker is TEAMY77

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2017
OnePunchMan:

Mail them all they asked for as PDF attachments from the mail registered to your account and let them know fax machines aren't readily available in your location... they should open the account within the next 6 hours max

Which e-mail should I send the mail to?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olivers(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2017
More

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2017
scoield:

When dem choose to dey talk anyhw nko..mscheew

How did you get his account number?

If you sold to him, you're to provide your account details.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stechi(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2017
Escrow services is the safest for my transactions. Never had any bitter story and I don't see any coming forth.
Anybody who doesn't wanna use escrow can't strike a deal with me--SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scoield(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2017
kaboninc:

To be honest bro.. I only spoke abt dis cos I wanted to sound a warning to peeps.. before doing it I already contacted tabbaz which was y I flipped at him after he supported d idea dat I might b a scammer after chattin with him on whatsap and askin for his advice. Same as ladyF AND tutulicious.. I didnt come here to ask for pity cos it wont bring ma bitcoins back if I av bin scanmed and all.. so yes I dnt need ur pity and yes its comical cos I av neva bin in d bitcoin trade before so I goofed but 1 tin I will neva accept is me now being tot of as a scammer when I am nt 1.. dats d 1 part I will neva accept and I will challenge any baggar who comes up wit dat insinuation.. so dnt eva tink I need ur damn pity! Its my cash dats gone nt urs so b smart with ur statement cos yes I am pissed dat I was duped cos dos coins aint mine and now I av to pay for dem!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
Spartan1203:
Hi @ 3rnest. Please can you vouch for holyxchange. About doing biz with him. Gracias
Full member of the Skrill Family. You're good to go.. But I can escrow for you if your heart dey beat...grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olivers(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Who fit vouch for teamy77
Please run for your life. The guy is a THIef

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scoield(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2017
kaboninc:

Now dats an interestin part.. while he was busy confusin and not convincing me to sell to him he showed me screen shots of pipu he has done deals with on dis platform and sent 1 with his name and acct details.. see dem here biko and u prolly shud knw who he did d deal wit if u look closely and am nt sayin any1 is an accomplice am just statin reasons y I tot he was legit

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:39pm On May 22, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill/Neteller $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250 etc, BTC, WMZ ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature
-- CALL/TEXT ETC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2017
kaboninc:

@Scoield, this is a very valid question.

Since u sent him bitcoin, how come u have his bank details
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2017
Guys how una dey ooo..? I sent out some coins on the 17th from my blockchain wallet and it remained pending until this afternoon when it was reverted back to my wallet. Checked my wallet a few mins ago and the said coins is back on pending again and balance reduced by the same amount... Pls who's got a logical explanation for this hula baloo? Ko ye mi ooo!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
Skrill available for sale ...
Holla
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
3RNEST:

Full member of the Skrill Family. You're good to go.. But I can escrow for you if your heart dey beat...grin

With all these​ scam stories, my heart rate fit support 2 people sef

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scoield(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Since u sent him bitcoin, how come u have his bank details

Dat question has bin answered.. u can check my previous message with images explainin dat part
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2017
scoield:

To be honest bro.. I only spoke abt dis cos I wanted to sound a warning to peeps.. before doing it I already contacted tabbaz which was y I flipped at him after he supported d idea dat I might b a scammer after chattin with him on whatsap and askin for his advice. Same as ladyF AND tutulicious.. I didnt come here to ask for pity cos it wont bring ma bitcoins back if I av bin scanmed and all.. so yes I dnt need ur pity and yes its comical cos I av neva bin in d bitcoin trade before so I goofed but 1 tin I will neva accept is me now being tot of as a scammer when I am nt 1.. dats d 1 part I will neva accept and I will challenge any baggar who comes up wit dat insinuation.. so dnt eva tink I need ur damn pity! Its my cash dats gone nt urs so b smart with ur statement cos yes I am pissed dat I was duped cos dos coins aint mine and now I av to pay for dem!

Firstly, I no wan match you word for word because you could actually be saying the truth. Your screenshots actually checked out especially the time stamp.

Well some things still do not check out.

How you get him account number.......?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by helpee(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2017
descrisom:

sold to helpee...we firstly vex for our self lol,now we chilled together...But pls advise me cos money they always pepper my body... grin but i guess ha no wan fall for scammer hand... undecided
na serious vex o. But just one of those things. By and large it was a smooth deal. Tnks bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 3:46pm On May 22, 2017
olasubomi007:

Which e-mail should I send the mail to?

Their address verification mail.. the one they communicated to you via.. I think, sorry it's been almost a year if that mail don't work then check their community forum online for the mail to send it to. Usually just your passport page, statement of account showing your valid address..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scoield(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Since u sent him bitcoin, how come u have his bank

Now dats an interestin part.. while he was busy confusin and not convincing me to sell to him he showed me screen shots of pipu he has done deals with on dis platform and sent 1 with his name and acct details.. see dem here biko and u prolly shud knw who he did d deal wit if u look closely and am nt sayin any1 is an accomplice am just statin reasons y I tot he was legit and I neva for once came here to accuse any1 of being an accomplice watsoeva

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scoield(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2017
kaboninc:

Firstly, I no wan match you word for word because you could actually be saying the truth. Your screenshots actually checked out especially the time stamp.

Well some things still do not check out.

How you get him account number.......?

Now dats an interestin part.. while he was busy confusin and not convincing me to sell to him he showed me screen shots of pipu he has done deals with on dis platform and sent 1 with his name and acct details.. see dem here biko and u prolly shud knw who he did d deal wit if u look closely and am nt sayin any1 is an accomplice am just statin reasons y I tot he was legit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2017
scoield:

Youve don a great job....one account blacklisted.

I am so sorry for your loss. Unfortunately this is a bitcoin transaction and bitcoin transactions are irreversible.

I wish I could help...

Am so sure you've learnt a lesson. Those of us who buy, we could be buying from thieves, scammers or used to facilitate MITM schemes. So we no know who be who.

Next time, use escrow. And please don't try to scam another here just to revenge because the consequences will be a world filled with blind people.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimjoe007(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2017
$568 paypal for sale @365

$568 paypal for sale @365

Can be sent as GnS or FnF

Whatsapp on profile.

Come pack all. You come with reputable escrow or you send first. Scammers keep off!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.