Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5165034 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:00am On May 24, 2017
Thebauss100:
Hi, i need a partner who will loan me $40 in bitcoins to add to what i have for an investment. I have a totally honest intent. In return for the loan i will deliver at least $100 when i receive payment which will be in one month. I want someone who can be accommodating and not someone who will be breathing on my neck if there is a tiny delay. I promise this will be one of the best small investments you will have made so far. I can be reached on 07010219068 or via email at figarr@myself.com.
For those who may want to send me this money before making contact, my bitcoin wallet address is: 1FSSkSUWjvM4vyy7RtPbAxabb6P4sKkrnJ

Soon as i get the money i will take down this post and i assure everyone that i intend to and will reward handsomely, anyone who shows up for me. Thank you.

8min,59sec Profile.... Weldone Sir!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:03am On May 24, 2017
Please i need $50 PM. Drop your price and whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elawman(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2017
50$ PayPal is available @ 360/$.
Come with escrow or send first.
Available as fnf
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 11:14am On May 24, 2017
Thebauss100:
Hi, i need a partner who will loan me $40 in bitcoins to add to what i have for an investment. I have a totally honest intent. In return for the loan i will deliver at least $100 when i receive payment which will be in one month. [/b]I want someone who can be accommodating and not someone who will be breathing on my neck if there is a tiny delay. I promise this will be one of the best small investments you will have made so far. I can be reached on 07010219068 or via email at figarr@myself.com.
[b]For those who may want to send me this money before making contact,
my bitcoin wallet address is: 1FSSkSUWjvM4vyy7RtPbAxabb6P4sKkrnJ

Soon as i get the money i will take down this post and i assure everyone that i intend to and will reward handsomely, anyone who shows up for me. Thank you.

That is in Essence, you're an E-beggar of E-Currency?

Tabbaz, pls post that ayam not understanding photo...

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 11:19am On May 24, 2017
Thebauss100:
Hi, i need a partner who will loan me $40 in bitcoins to add to what i have for an investment. I have a totally honest intent. In return for the loan i will deliver at least $100 when i receive payment which will be in one month. I want someone who can be accommodating and not someone who will be breathing on my neck if there is a tiny delay. I promise this will be one of the best small investments you will have made so far. I can be reached on 07010219068 or via email at figarr@myself.com.
For those who may want to send me this money before making contact, my bitcoin wallet address is: 1FSSkSUWjvM4vyy7RtPbAxabb6P4sKkrnJ

New day, new technique!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2017
Paparazzi2244:

Yeah watch me well well..

Will you shut up your dirty mouth and get out of this place! Look at this _moron coming here to form concerned citizen! Bastard criminal lurking in the shadows!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2017
Olivers:
Na God go commot
That money from your pocket this guy.
Since these ones supporting you don't seem to see what you've done. But I'm very sure you know you're the thief here. May you lose that money in a thousand folds.

So now you have appeared as teamy77 has disappeared? After almost 9 hours? The 2 of you are jokers as well as learners in the art of scamming! You both refuse to defend yourselves at the same time and then you have both refused to tender the evidence the experts in your field of trade have asked you for!

Tabbaz add this guy to your list sharply! No time!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2017
queendoreez:

smiley smiley smiley
Come jo... Lolx
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2017
Skrill Needed

ANY AMOUNT COME I WILL BUY

WhatsApp me now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2017
Olafunds200:
....drop ur details

Bank or Wallet details?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phlopholly: 11:41am On May 24, 2017
$130 neteller needed
WhatsApp 08095748947
Soft rate biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2017
$120 btc available at 415
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:45am On May 24, 2017
$4000 cash deposit available in the usa to any bank.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olivers(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

So now you have appeared as teamy77 has disappeared? After almost 9 hours? The 2 of you are jokers as well as learners in the art of scamming! You both refuse to defend yourselves at the same time and then you have both refused to tender the evidence the experts in your field of trade have asked you for!

You are very stupid. And you're a wicked being Let the mods do their worst. They block me from making comments and that's all. You this animal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2017
Confirmed
Kwonder:

jdjfjdiif67fbbf .... Confirm please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 12:07pm On May 24, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Na Olivers suppose enter that list. The guy way no pure. He has scamming tendencies.

As for Teamy77, anyone who wants to deal with him should use escrow, or u risk high blood pressure with his low response time

Lol.. you're very true about that. No be my fault, everybody dey find money ni. I'm doing my Masters, running 4 different businesses. I'm deeply sorry, I'm truly slow in response. Sincere apology to anyone who feels hurt about that. It's actually not an habit, but all coincidences. Again, I apologize to everyone for slow response; blame it on Naija situation wey dey make us look for money everywhere.

And for others too; I dey supply Concrete Blocks, I sell Cement, I sell Poultry eggs and you can contact me for your E-Currency trades and GIFT CARDS exchange.

Thank you all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 12:08pm On May 24, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Are you really following this thread?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2017
elawman:
50$ PayPal is available @ 360/$.
Come with escrow or send first.
Available as fnf

What is fnf?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
Singapore1:

Sincerely I wouldn't trust both of them

See dz Biased Singapore1, U don send me BTC worth millions without escrow and I paid you, you even vouch for me when doing trades with anyone, suddenly I'm now a scam suspect because of a failed $200 iTunes gift card transaction People and Behaviour sha.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 12:14pm On May 24, 2017
Alexkene:
Teamy77 is the scammer from all the screenshots posted above.

This Is a suspected SPAM account created by Oliver... or one of his accomplices. Straight BAN pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 12:15pm On May 24, 2017
Olivers:

You are very stupid. And you're a wicked being Let the mods do their worst. They block me from making comments and that's all. You this animal.

Hey Oliver, who have you transacted with on here that can vouch for you as a TRUSTED Dealer And you'll show transaction proof...

I'll name 5, you start.

DIMCO
TUTULICIOUS
ALEAIRHUB
SINGAPORE1
AKMONEY1
LADYF

that's 6 actually.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:20pm On May 24, 2017
Bitcoin needed at N405/$

Blockchain users, if the bitcoin hasnt confirmed in your wallet before you send to me, please don't send it. Else, you would have to wait along with me for confirmation from now on. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 12:23pm On May 24, 2017
LePrezident:

What is fnf?

Fried Foods. wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2017
gocare:

Fried Foods. wink

Lol I'm serious bro. What does fnf mean?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2017
phlopholly:
$130 neteller needed
WhatsApp 08095748947
Soft rate biko

$375 netteler available at 380/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2017
Olivers:

May lucifer punish your great grand father, then your father, then you and after that your unborn children! Useless bastard!

One kobo you will not trade here! Good for nothing thief! Don't go and finish school be looking for how to hammer! Chimpanzee!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2017
gocare:

Fried Foods. wink
Lolz.. Friends and Family oga don't mind Gocare..grin.

Oya come closer I'm waiting at the other room!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

May lucifer punish your great grand father, then your father, then you and after that your unborn children! Useless bastard!

One kobo you will not trade here! Good for nothing thief! Don't go and finish school be looking for how to hammer! Chimpanzee!
Holy Moses grin dis is Mortacombart....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2017
teamy77:

See dz Biased Singapore1, U don send me BTC worth millions without escrow and I paid you, you even vouch for me when doing trades with anyone, suddenly I'm now a scam suspect because of a failed $200 iTunes gift card transaction People and Behaviour sha.

Now as for you! I have not labeled you anything yet but you are known to be tardy!

Are you trying to tell me you are not fond of disappearing during trades? Not returning calls or messages and causing unnecessary delays for clients during business? Should I name the names of some people that have accused you of such? What sort of senseless way of handling business is that?

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2017
teamy77:

Oops true. Sorry.. I judged based on the screenshot you showed..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2017
Buy/Sell Paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 24, 2017
Please since nobody has PM to sell, Can anyone direct me to a site where i can buy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.