Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5147876 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goodlifehyd(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
pyin112:

Number?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pyin112: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2017
I will buy all your iTunes gift card at a good price

255/$

Amazon gift card @ 260/$

I credit you withing 6 to 10 Minutes, sell all your gift card to PasMASTECH NG

Will pay through bank transfer or Bitcoin

Always online, WhatsApp +2347084620832
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:09am On Jun 04, 2017
200+ paypal available can be sent as FnF. Start a whatsapp conversation with me using the link on signature.

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Funlord2:

Tabbaz kindly update that olivers scam report:

Oliver

GTB : 0242063049

Most of them uses 3rd party accounts. How sure are we that he owns this account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emflex(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2017
kaboninc:
My rate for tonight is 365/$

Please only contact me if you'll sell at the above rate....i no go buy higher than 365 oh.. .

It is well
Sometimes i wonder if anyone sells to you with your low pricing updates.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Olivers:
Amen. And that's all I've got to say. If I truly loaded your card may I lose all I've gathered in life. But if I'm innocent of this acquisition, it shall never be well of all those that are acquising me falsely and whatever you all lay your hands upon shall never prosper. Feel free to ban me. I'm out.

Just for the benefit of doubt. Go get new nairaland account and don't involve in gift card until people trust you. Nobody will believe you didn't load the card because you have no successful deal story here

Good bye
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 1:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Lokoyen:

Alhajispray knew about the case. I was already making plans to get banker's order and police report to get details of the scammer's account number before GTB staff at Sango Otta called my number and informed me about the transaction i reported to them last month.

They told me they are holding them (The account owner middle aged woman, her husband and their son possibly the scammer) at Sango otta branch and i don't need to travel down from Ibadan, the customer service guy said he will make sure they pay me back my money that day to the last kobo...Honestly I just love GTB more.

8Pm I got an alert of 102k and the GTB staff called me to confirm the money.

Baba Loko, this gist just made my night. Wetin dem comde do the scammer?

No slapping?
No kpokpoing?
No nothing?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oloyede1(m): 1:24am On Jun 04, 2017
I made it to level 2 seller on a brand new fiverr account (nigerian profile) without buying fake reviews, a higher percentage of the order are from buyers' requests and later on a high percentage of my buyer turned to repeat customers because of so many things i implemented.

From level 0 to becoming level 2, everything takes 68 days with staight 5.0 reviews

The journey of becoming a top rated fiverr seller has just begun, maybe i would be the first nigerian to become a top rated seller on fiverr.

Thanks everyone.

My appreciation goes to everyone that has contributed one tip or the other on this forum starting from the person that started this thread...

@beatzone @ojasweb @KaBabs1 @hiremyminivan @uncleshege to mention a few and everyone of you taking your time to read this.

I'm not doing this out of pride but to encourage other nairalanders out there who is interested in getting started on fiverr but they are scared of failing..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dicksonxtreme(m): 1:57am On Jun 04, 2017
Nice one. But to get to the top, you should learn to work smart and not hard bro. What you achieved in 68 days, someone probably will achieve it in 10 days or less because he/she preferred to work smart than hard, all d way success!!

oloyede1:
I made it to level 2 seller on a brand new fiverr account (nigerian profile) without buying fake reviews, a higher percentage of the order are from buyers' requests and later on a high percentage of my buyer turned to repeat customers because of so many things i implemented.

From level 0 to becoming level 2, everything takes 68 days with staight 5.0 reviews

The journey of becoming a top rated fiverr seller has just begun, maybe i would be the first nigerian to become a top rated seller on fiverr.

Thanks everyone.

My appreciation goes to everyone that has contributed one tip or the other on this forum starting from the person that started this thread...

@beatzone @ojasweb @KaBabs1 @hiremyminivan @uncleshege to mention a few and everyone of you taking your time to read this.

I'm not doing this out of pride but to encourage other nairalanders out there who is interested in getting started on fiverr but they are scared of failing..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 2:43am On Jun 04, 2017
ahmtech93:

Shop or Office

lol

Lol... Na shop we dey for now.

Levels go change soon... grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GoldenBoy21(m): 2:43am On Jun 04, 2017
GoldenBoy21:
$150 PayPal FnF available at 360/$ (non-negotiable).

Sold.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 2:57am On Jun 04, 2017
$543 PayPal available.

Contact me for rate on WhatsApp. grin

FnF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:56am On Jun 04, 2017
ladyF:
$543 PayPal available.

Contact me for rate on WhatsApp. grin

FnF

when did you start paypal shocked

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 4:04am On Jun 04, 2017
Adedayor08 is here again

I am buying bit coin any quantity

370/$

Come to WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:13am On Jun 04, 2017
More Bulk Malaysia Ringgit available for sale 90/RM and 89/RM for bulk

come whatsapp

thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 4:52am On Jun 04, 2017
oloyede1:

Thanks everyone.

Nice one bro you're the true son of the land.I just don't like faking thing,I love it when people keep it real you will have a better chance without fear.Bravo!!!.I always available for the exchange of your earning to Naira,instant payment no story.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elogic(m): 5:05am On Jun 04, 2017
payoneer fund for sell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elogic(m): 5:11am On Jun 04, 2017
elogic:
payoneer fund for sell
need money for offering
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 5:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Tabbaz:

when did you start paypal shocked

Lol... Wo man must chop grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:00am On Jun 04, 2017
ladyF:

Lol... Wo man must chop grin
Multipurpose hustling no time.... Meanwhile how much is your PayPal dear?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2017
emflex:

Sometimes i wonder if anyone sells to you with your low pricing updates.

Because I don't buy from you doesn't mean I don't get.

I can get much more lower than this. You don't belong to my niche and so you would never know.

How you open your mouth to say crap amazes me. If you're not that blind you'd see that others even buy at this rate and depending on how they bargain they get lower. If you can't sell at that rate please check the next store.

After all someone came to price me 400/$ and was damn serious about it. Am sure in your sacarstic mind, you'll see nothing wrong with it.

Come next time, face your front.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 6:16am On Jun 04, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Baba Loko, this gist just made my night. Wetin dem comde do the scammer?

No slapping?
No kpokpoing?
No nothing?

Lol! Anything dey like make dem do dem...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2017
$300 skrill available

WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timkuro(m): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Good morning house! $1k payoneer available @355/$ (legit from fiverr o)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2017
$800 paypal available for sale.Contact me through my signature below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2017
modath:

Why are you people like this for the love of God & everything good ? Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyy undecided undecided .....would it have killed you to have ended it @ only the highlighted since an overwhelming compulsion to make a (pointless sef) comment took over your entire being? You really are an EXTREME D1CK, SON!!! embarassed

Why the need to rain on another man's parade? Make his achievements (no mean feat) inconsequential? Leave the brother , let him blow his trumpet !! Dammit!

Was the tripe you tacked on even necessary? Even if you in your personal capacity achieved same feat in 5 days, who e concern? Who you epp? angry

@ oloyede1,

This type of person you will always come across in your journey through life, you can't avoid them, noooo... Never.

The kind that will question your achievements & seek to make you feel less than for no just cause but remember, ..."ONLY YOU CAN KEEP YOU DOWN" .... Ignore noisemakers and people ravaged by the "green eyed monster" & keep your eyes firmly on the ball and keep aiming for the goal & try to score as many times as you can.... God bless your hustle..

congrats & keep on up... smiley

angry just like his moniker , he went to the extreme with his comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2017
$300 btc available @ 375
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holyboss: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2017
$40 Neteller available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz1: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2017
wink

meanwhile Sales of Malaysia ringgit still ongoing while on vacation grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250 etc, BTC, WMZ, FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.