Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5138226 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by buchibrand(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
buchibrand:
$320 Btc available @370 Coinbase. take it now
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kafeii123: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
modath:

He requested for 540 & later 532 (check attached SS)

527$ isn't a big variation & trust me, I could have cajoled him if he hadn't been a[b] pig headed mule..[/b] ..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kafeii123: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2017
modath:

He requested for 540 & later 532 (check attached SS)

527$ isn't a big variation & trust me, I could have cajoled him if he hadn't been a[b] pig headed mule..[/b] ..

Modath.... oju a tunra ri u hear.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Funlord2:

Abeg give otunba half of that 6 dollars make him relax! Sometimes a good name is better than riches! The deal had no prior discussion as regards to "charger bearers and incidentals".....so technically all man get right to form buhari on top the issue! You spend more than that on recharge cards daily and chairman burns more than that on ox tail daily so yawa no suppose dey! My 2 kobo...just saying!

The highlighted is my watchword, hence i requested for open resolution..... It's been established that he sent 527$ , why did he claim 540/532? Anything to say to that? All we agreed on was USD value as evidenced by the shots, he didn't even update on amount..

Sometimes it isn't the amount but the sense of justice... Only females shouldn't be asked to "back down", it's sexist & unfair....this is an impasse... He won't have his way... sorry.. (will send to a 3rd party but to him? Olorun maje)

@ Toluxa , if you cos of pre conceived/ deep seated emotions, you then proceed to sit as a partial jury, all i can say is kontinu, it's a circle... It goes round & round.... cool

To you pained that i find this hilarious, hug power holding equipment after skinny dipping in majidun, it's damn funny grin

@ Mr mickey/kafeii ... Use more words, ko kan aiye.. cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Funlord2:

The bastard has been chased away from here already! Na scammer....

Yeah , I thought as much . Broke ass nigga stole #600 naira from me .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2017
E done tay I reach this side.. Hope business is going well.. Blessings to the family
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 12:36am On Jun 12, 2017
modath:

@ Toluxa , if you cos of pre conceived/ deep seated emotions, you then proceed to sit as a partial jury, all i can say is kontinu, it's a circle... It goes round & round

Like seriously? shocked This is what you have to say to my simple suggestion? Oga o, e better make person just sitdown dey look sometimes. Its well with you o, anyone you want to do, do. I can see you have already made up your mind, you dont need anyone's advice. As I don dey see "sexiest" card, na to run comot remain. Odaro o

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 12:36am On Jun 12, 2017
$50 Amazon Gift Card Code available at 320/$
*No Pictures*
I don't posses a physical card, only the AGC code, you redeem and pay.
Reputable buyers only.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2017
All these Yoruba talk wey me no understand sef weda na curse or Blessing. But then ,I find no *sexist* intent here asking you to back down.

First, there was probably no agreement. For the fact that there was no mutual rate agreed on (bitstamp, paxful etc), I think its only fair to deduct ur tx fee, and send back to him. After all, if the btc dropped, u probably would have done that without hesitation. (Please note the word probably oo... So nobody go chop me raw)

I think that was the essence of asking public opinion.

Secondly, instead of sending to 3rd party, why not just die this matter. U big pass this complexity na.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2017
toluxa1:

Like seriously? shocked This is what you have to say to my simple suggestion? Oga o, e better make person just sitdown dey look sometimes. Its well with you o, anyone you want to do, do. I can see you have already made up your mind, you dont need anyone's advice. As I don dey see "sexiest" card, na to run comot remain. Odaro o

Emotions are running high & I'm tired... but mickey45 / Kafeii23 won't have his way all round.... Anthonykezy has prevailed on me & I'd like to extend the courtesy back to him by returning the bitcoin, however i have a caveat..

If truly you are for amicable resolution , can you extend a favour cos I'm barely keeping my eyes open? Can you help receive and send his property back to him ?

It's not about "winning", it's equity & fairness.... He must sweat....

Cc.puskin , mynd44 , domique , funlord
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:45am On Jun 12, 2017
nwagbaradav:
All these Yoruba talk wey me no understand sef weda na curse or Blessing. But then ,I find no *sexist* intent here asking you to back down.

First, there was probably no agreement. For the fact that there was no mutual rate agreed on (bitstamp, paxful etc), I think its only fair to deduct ur tx fee, and send back to him. After all, if the btc dropped, u probably would have done that without hesitation. (Please note the word probably oo... So nobody go chop me raw)

I think that was the essence of asking public opinion.

Secondly, instead of sending to 3rd party, why not just die this matter. U big pass this complexity na.

Bros, the Yoruba is there cos he doesn't want to incur many people's wrath... Will translate a few for you...

First one is "Don't make me ask people to search for you"

2nd is loosely translated cos it's a lomg saying that is usually shortened but the meaning is clear " bound for destruction cos of intractable attitude"

All i said is "Ko kan aiye" , meaning, no one cares.. Thx

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by remcoface: 12:52am On Jun 12, 2017
buchibrand:

Still available
Is the Btc still up for sell?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:54am On Jun 12, 2017
modath:

Emotions are running high & I'm tired... but mickey45 / Kafeii23 won't have his way all round.... Anthonykezy has prevailed on me & I'd like to extend the courtesy back to him by returning the bitcoin, however i have a caveat..

If truly you are for amicable resolution , can you extend a favour cos I'm barely keeping my eyes open? [s]Can you help receive and send his property back to him ? [/s]

It's not about "winning", it's [s]equity & fairness.... He must sweat....[/s]

Cc.puskin , mynd44 , domique , funlord

Haba... Madam, to be truthful with you eh... I really appreciate the fact u want to return his coins, but don't let your pride get in the way of doing the right thing. Am sure if u close eyes send this btc back to him, nobody will die. You can even go the extra mile of blocking him on WhatsApp.... But just send his coins back abeg... Which one be he must sweat again? Na wao...

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:56am On Jun 12, 2017
modath:

Bros, the Yoruba is there cos he doesn't want to incur many people's wrath... Will translate a few for you...

First one is "Don't make me ask people to search for you"

2nd is loosely translated cos it's a lomg saying that is usually shortened but the meaning is clear " bound for destruction cos of intractable attitude"

All i said is "Ko kan aiye" , meaning, no one cares.. Thx

Oh.. Smh... Just kill the midnight matter abeg... Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Btc available. .... $1080

I cant fight ooo cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 1:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Tobtex:

But you say na PayPal to PayPal you dey do again for WhatsApp chat. Bros, how e dey be naaa undecided undecided

No PayPal to paypal, only fiverr to paypal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by remcoface: 1:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Sempumping:
Btc available. .... $1080

I cant fight ooo cry

Your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Tobtex:
Biko, who's available for escrow service. Epp a brother

Cc HazzanTazzan, Tabbaz, Clone2020

Sorry I slept off after promised to assist. It was night in Malaysia.
Hope the deal went smooth. If not yet done, let's do it now

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Now buying skrill and Neteller.
Whatsapp 07063611172 and let's reason together.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 5:05am On Jun 12, 2017
remcoface:

Your rate?

Bro come to adebayor08

Let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Skrill available now 2000$

Neteller available now 1500$

Rate: 355/$

MinOrder: 500$

Noted:
Serious Buyers Only!!
Time Wasters stay off

...WhatsApp me let's deal.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 5:38am On Jun 12, 2017
It's another blessed, BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

and Neteller funds at good
rate.Bring your funds from Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriters and Freelancer for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Call/Whatsap....08088759163.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Stanley08(m): 5:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Skrill available now 1800$

Rate: ₦355/$

MinOrder: 300$ (@₦360/$ for less than $300)

NOTE:
Serious Buyers Only!!
Time Wasters stay off

Haters will say i copied @3RNEST post. Stop hating abeg!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Stanley08(m): 5:42am On Jun 12, 2017
How's everyone doing?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Stanley08:
Skrill available now 1800$

Rate: ₦355/$

MinOrder: 300$ (@₦360/$ for less than $300)

NOTE:
Serious Buyers Only!!
Time Wasters stay off

Haters will say i copied @3RNEST post. Stop hating abeg!
No sell your market dey follow me for yanch upadan... Copy copy man.... Copy and paste master grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 5:57am On Jun 12, 2017
400+ paypal available..
Can be send as gns
Can also be use for ebay checkout

Rate is 350/dols..
Offer valid for today only
Contact me on whatsapp to deal.
Number down there
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udehtitus(m): 6:02am On Jun 12, 2017
Buy your TBC and BTC bitcoin at an affordable price.
Whatsapp or call 09035025024
Tested and trusted!!!
#Cryptos
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by matken(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2017
100+ btc available at 370
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Get Skrill/Neteller For $10, $15, $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250, $500, $700 etc, BTC, WMZ, FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2017
$2,179 Btc available for sales at 375/$

Contact me through my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2017
fizyalasdair:
$50 Amazon Gift Card Code available at 320/$
*No Pictures*
I don't posses a physical card, only the AGC code, you redeem and pay.
Reputable buyers only.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2017
ETH needed @ very soft rate.
Come in

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.