Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5176624 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2017
bolajiboi:

@Tabbaz i think is inappropriate to drag Bolayei into this. stop raising a dead ish. my 2 cents.
Same thing am about to say..
Did bolayei trade with u and not pay u.and was he a scammer..lets be careful on our statement

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Dani4tech:
$12 bitcoin for sale(375/$)...cash needed urgently

370... Lemme take it off your hands...
Whatsapp on siggy..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Tabbaz:

Beware of this moniker.

He is owing four Nairalanders myself inclusive a sum of 2million naira since last week Friday and has refused to pay a kobo

He bought coins from us and we sent first because it's not our first deal. I think he fool us by paying for all the previous deals and also forming Boss on nairaland.

I give him today latest before I tag him a Thief and upload all his information including his picture, wife and son.

No wonder he was insisting on bringing down the trusted list. Now I know his motive

More update later

Cc
Funlord2

I have met Yomieluv luv in person. I know how we can catch him If he didn't turn up.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Bitcoin needed please.

N367/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2017
modath:

Waoh.... To scam just easy for some people.... undecided

There are many "yomieluv" already & potentials roaming around this thread... Looking for preys ...

Forming familiarity & posing like they are moving large volume deals, all na wash... closer inspection, one will find out they are featherweights & big piles of NOTHINGNESS... sad

Some we just say I like to dey talk.

But I have said it here many times that *Trust nobody when it comes to money, money is evil. Trusted ppl can turn out to be criminals. *

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2017
ladyF:
Bitcoin needed please.

N367/$

ladyf is about to set new record

367/$

clap clap clap

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Wisdomxy:
Your rate is out of the box. But will like to know how legitimate your funds. You can contact on whatsapp if you feel that we can do business. Negotiation begin from 330/$
don't waste ur time with all these offshore crap, they will end up wasting ur time even when u are 100% ready.

No successful one ever since I av been on this thread.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2017
ogajaki:

localbitcoins.com
OK.. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Get Skrill/Neteller For Just $10, $15, $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250, $500, $700 etc, BITCOIN, WMZ, FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Your Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See Our Signature/Contact .
CALL/TEXT US ETC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Unsad(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2017
We buy and gift cards at very good rate and fund in record time . WhatsApp or call
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2017
frankmoney:
$1-$20 worth of Bitcoin needed

I buy bitcoins in bits
i have $20 worth in blockchain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2017
agarawu23:
don't waste ur time with all these offshore crap, they will end up wasting ur time even when u are 100% ready.

only two people will deliver ever since the beginning of this thread ..

only two !!!

and wont do more than 10k
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2017
The problem here is the constant massage of each others ego and support of each others fraudulent actions..... Common sense has taught me to tread carefully and trade quietly.

If this commaradie don't stop such that you people start to x-ray issues on their merit and nip in the bud any similitude of a scam, the issue of scam on this thread would continue. I make bold to say that the actions of the gang of so called trusted continue to encourage scams...... all one with evil intent has to do is become quite frequent in your comments, kiss their butts on any issue and as my guys go say, form serious clinching by doing a couple of good deals then bam! You are in - trusted!

A few examples btw 10th and today comes to mind. My advice to any newbie is this, don't mind any useless praise singing of any moniker you see here ..... do serious due diligence before you part with your hard earned cash and please when in doubt always use escrow even if the the trade is only $10 (you all gathered to mock one guy the last time because of the amount involved in a transaction he had some delay in payment from one of your trusted and "queen" ) and if the person is pushkin, tabbaz, hassantazzan e.t.c

Peace!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
Btc needed again

140$ Pere....

Whatsapp me if you are selling @Normal rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2017
agarawu23:

Same club of big time NOTHINGNESS... 10 people in a chain for just one transaction....

agarawu23:

But I have said it here many times that *Trust nobody when it comes to money, money is evil. Trusted ppl can turn out to be criminals. *

For real... Greedy MOFOs who won't know their level and work.their way up diligently &.responsibly..,scamming evil broke bish neggas... using God/Religion as coverup to perpetuate evil....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2017
600$(1*100$ and 1*500$) amazon gift card Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Singapore1:

only two people will deliver ever since the beginning of this thread ..

only two !!!

and wont do more than 10k
no mind them. If I have 500k$, I won't advertise it here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mokarios(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Great guy ~> AYOUNG.
Trustworthy and prompt too.
[quote author=AYOUNG post=57492663][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by frankmoney(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2017
yemzyray01:
i have $20 worth in blockchain
your contact pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2017
[s]
iboboyswag:
The problem here is the constant massage of each others ego and support of each others fraudulent actions..... Common sense has taught me to tread carefully and trade quietly.

If this commaradie don't stop such that you people start to x-ray issues on their merit and nip in the bud any similitude of a scam, the issue of scam on this thread would continue. I make bold to say that the actions of the gang of so called trusted continue to encourage scams...... all one with evil intent has to do is become quite frequent in your comments, kiss their butts on any issue and as my guys go say, form serious clinching by doing a couple of good deals then bam! You are in - trusted!

A few examples btw 10th and today comes to mind. My advice to any newbie is this, don't mind any useless praise singing of any moniker you see here ..... do serious due diligence before you part with your hard earned cash and please when in doubt always use escrow even if the the trade is only $10 (you all gathered to mock one guy the last time because of the amount involved in a transaction he had some delay in payment from one of your trusted and "queen" ) and if the person is pushkin, tabbaz, hassantazzan e.t.c

Peace!

[/s]

trash

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2017
agarawu23:

I have met Yomieluv luv in person. I know how we can catch him If he didn't turn up.

noted. let's give him few more grace and see if he turns up. appreciated
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2017
$96 btc available.

Contact via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2017
Yomieluv, u are viewing already.

You can buzz me up and explain how things went wrong with ppl's money and lets know when u are paying back. We live close and tracking u can be that easy for me wink

Tabbas has tried his best to make ppl not lose their kobo kobo here, he can't be in that "shoe"

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2017
$1,250 Btc available for sales at 375/$

Contact me through my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2017
agarawu23:

yomielov was never a trusted by all person. we are only dealing base on several previous deals that went right.

This kind of scam is what nobody can escape. once you are dealing with someone severally without issue. You become more relaxed

we keep saying it that people should only trade with their little capital. They cause themselves shame when they use other peoples fund to do business without their consent and the deal went wrong

I never buy what I can't pay for. whether I will get paid by my buyer or get duped is non of my suppliers business undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scoield(m): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2017
So I am pleased to say I av gotten my money back from obyno.. travelled down to abia state to report d case and he was apprehended and interrogated... after all he said d reason he withheld my funds was cos he was angry I tagged him a fraud too early despit him pleading with me dat I should give him time cos his boss was at d office and unfortunately his ba3 went off also later durin dat same day but only for him to put his fone back on to see I had tagged him a fraud on nairaland and updated all his details and pic on nairaland which meant it wud b hard or next to impossible for him to do biz on dis platform anymore..he said he had plans to send back ma cash but his acct had been blocked some days prior to my arrival at abia state. After all said and done he transferred d cash to me and apologised for all and I left..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sanchase: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
modath:

Same club of big time NOTHINGNESS... 10 people in a chain for just one transaction....

For real... Greedy MOFOs who won't know their level and work.their way up diligently &.responsibly..,scamming evil broke bish neggas... using God/Religion as coverup to perpetuate evil....

They take advantage of ppl's money to run their financial problems not minding the owner's present condition and give u stories of how they used your money to pay debt/loan or got scammed with ur money. 2.7m comes to mind. angry embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scoield(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2017
agarawu23:

Anoda mistake.. now u av tipped him.. u shud av just communicated dis with tabbaz privately and not openly.. he cud b reading dis and now making moves to flee.. 2mill aint a small cash bro

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2017
$70 PayPal funds available for transfer @355. Contact 07034528746
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Bitcoins needed

Bring your bitcoins to me

Rate ==> 370/$ $500 minimum

WhatsApp

cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2017
Tabbaz:

yomielov was never a trusted by all person. we are only dealing base on several previous deals that went right.

This kind of scam is what nobody can escape. once you are dealing with someone severally without issue. You become more relaxed

we keep saying it that people should only trade with their little capital. They cause themselves shame when they use other peoples fund to do business without their consent and the deal went wrong

I never buy what I can't pay for. whether I will get paid by my buyer or get duped is non of my suppliers business undecided

If deals can't be completed within 24hrs maximum, another thing is there.

Honestly, he can't be giving u that story of getting scammed o, u sold directly to him and he will be the one to pay. He should pay u and hunt the person that scammed him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.