Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5167762 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Btc needed urgently.. contact me on 08034018955
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
agarawu23:
I am with Yomieluv right now.
I have gone through his chats and emails, he was truly scammed of 2m (bounce check).

I let him know the scam case has nothing to do with ppl's money and he promised to make part payment this Friday.

In a case like this, he has proven he isn't scamming cos if he is, he won't show up to meet me.

Shits happen and he needs to clean the shitt and pay ppl up asap.

This is not a valid argument! Why is he showing you all the evidence but is not showing it to the 4 people or so that he is owing?

Cc: Tabbaz

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
$50 Neteller available at 345
Contact in my siggy
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
initialize:

Kaybee the Wise one.

The WiZer One! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Obynoblitz:
That's what I want to see. Thanks a lot. But unfortunately I don't have his Bank details.

Mynd44 this hopeless thief is still posting here even though he is representing number 72 on the list of doom! Maka why?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
agarawu23:
some escrows charge transfer charges.

I have used some but i won't mention name. Even when transfer charges is now 52 or so, they charge 100#

Shout out to escrows that will use their money to pay for u.

Ladyf top the list kiss
Disclaimer.... She fit charge u oooooo

lol grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
abuhazzan:

Ur WhatsApp contact sir,am interested.
Sold to kingxy bro,but next tym...my whatsapp dey my siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Omon if to say na benin you they, I go for just carry you go mama omogiade fish peppersoup and pammy joint make we go shark,na those kine places we d kpakororos they go.....
Since I non get strength to type,I just kukuma turn reader.

kaboninc:

Why feel intimidated?

I know how I started... Your destination matters. Not all of us saw riches. And some of us hustle hard to get to where we are now. Even the big names too did hustle real hard. I know one.

Just trade in your capacity and always seek to do more than you're currently doing. That's the secret.

If you must envy, envy to compete against yourself....not against others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Funlord2:

Mynd44 this hopeless thief is still posting here even though he is representing number 72 on the list of doom! Maka why?

I wonder too..

The guy was actually arrested, taken in cuffs to the Police Station where he confessed to have scammed scofied.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bitcoin needed please.

N372/$ for Blockchain
N375/$ for Paxful

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
scoield:
So I am pleased to say I av gotten my money back from obyno.. travelled down to abia state to report d case and he was apprehended and interrogated... after all he said d reason he withheld my funds was cos he was angry I tagged him a fraud too early despit him pleading with me dat I should give him time cos his boss was at d office and unfortunately his ba3 went off also later durin dat same day but only for him to put his fone back on to see I had tagged him a fraud on nairaland and updated all his details and pic on nairaland which meant it wud b hard or next to impossible for him to do biz on dis platform anymore..he said he had plans to send back ma cash but his acct had been blocked some days prior to my arrival at abia state. After all said and done he transferred d cash to me and apologised for all and I left..

Congrats but obynoblitz is still finished here! That his story for the gods should be sent to nollywood!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Funlord2:

This is not a valid argument! Why is he showing you all the evidence but is not showing it to the 4 people or so that he is owing?

Cc: Tabbaz
he showed it to them in the group. U should ask from them. Cc tabbaz.

And I won't want anybody to challenge or question me cos I have to leave what I am doing to meet him. I ain't getting a kobo from it. I won't have time to reply mentions like I am his spokesman.

We are expecting money from him on Friday. I have told him already that his scam case has nothing to do with the debt on ground.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
kaboninc:

I wonder too..

The guy was actually arrested, taken in cuffs to the Police Station where he confessed to have scammed scofied.

Don't mind the otondo! He is finished on nairaland! He has paid up but he cannot function on this forum!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingxy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
descrisom:

Sold to kingxy bro,but next tym...my whatsapp dey my siggy
I till need more o $160 to go
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bamz(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
I need $900 BTC

Contact below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cassie75:

Sorry don't whatsapp but send a mail to sanifyoke@gmail.com

Send me a PM.... Thx
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by charsobodo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
charsobodo:
$230 Payoneer @ 345/$

$230 Payoneer @ 345/$

$230 Payoneer @ 345/$

Come to WhatsApp
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Btc needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Skrill Fund Available now 1500$

Rate : 355/$ (negotiable)...

Come
WhatsApp me let's deal.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
520$ Btc needed
Xoft rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
varmint:
$120 payoneer available for sale

$1000 single iTunes card available for sale

$200 single iTunes card available

WhatsApp contact on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
$400 Btc needed at 380
From non blockchain wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Tell tabbaz to dd these to his list

234 708 951 4203

Yahoo boy looking for someone to pick for him

NOTED BABA
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
agarawu23:
he showed it to them in the group. U should ask from them. Cc tabbaz.

And I won't want anybody to challenge or question me cos I have to leave what I am doing to meet him. I ain't getting a kobo from it. I won't have time to reply mentions like I am his spokesman.

We are expecting money from him on Friday. I have told him already that his scam case has nothing to do with the debt on ground.

He actually showed us a screenshot of GTB showing cash deposit

However, we demanded the following and he failed to show them

1. previous payment history of the said client since he claim he is a regular buyer

2. payment history of the said 2millions naira check in his account aside the scren shot shown. I.e the account history culled from internet banking

Anyway we appreciate your effort. Friday is very close. we shall wait and see. we'll give him more benefit of doubt. 2million can't kill us, it will only spoil his name and reputation

cc
funlord2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
$1,000.00 urgently need at 377/$

Contact me through my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Not if I hide all the posts advertising madness

Shemo banning committee smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
modath:

Shemo banning committee smiley
lolx this woman no go finish us with laff. grin..na me give am that name oh...he don TRY wella! cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LUKINGUY(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:

Alright.let's deal via whatsapp

Swift transaction.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hi.

want to buy 100usd into my payooner account. Any available seller, and what is ur price?

Quote me if you want to sell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Hi.

want to buy 100usd into my payooner account. Any available seller, and what is ur price?

Quote me if you want to sell

come my WhatsApp sharp sharp.... I hold $120

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.