Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5166534 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
OAEMPIRE:
Please guys have been scammed by Jonesjeffery13 of $50 skrill
How did it happen?
Although I also suspected he could be a scammer when his phone suddenly became switched off when I wanted to escrow between him and Abuhazzan. He just wasted my time for 1hr. Phone that wasn't off when he wanted to receive 1st now switched off when escrow issue came in. It was a red light. That's how one newbie contacted me to send 1st when he wanted to buy skrill. After ignoring him, he was now saying he didn't want to be scam because he's a newbie.
Newbie that could receive 1st but couldn't send 1st or bring escrow. End time newbie.
Upload evidence and cc Tabbaz.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bigsecsyde(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wow, the guy was just in my whatsapp to sell btc to me. Thank God I chose not to deal without an escrow.
OAEMPIRE:
Please guys have been scammed by Jonesjeffery13 of $50 skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mcleo007:
Hello everyone, for your escrow needs, kindly check out our thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3863210/introducing-ibl-escrow-service

Thanks

Hahaha... Mod.ath, was also thinking who would play kalo kalo with the matter too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by belamour(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
$350+ BTC available @ 389/$

Whatsapp 08131657354
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Exactly.
He also told him that I could vouch for him meanwhile, I only escrowed btw him and Abuhazzan just once.
I don't do such vouch.
Nobody is big beyond escrow.
Rejecting escrow is a warning sign.
If you can't send 1st, then, don't reject escrow.
Use escrow or keep your money safe.
Simple!!!

Make person nor go use dry pepper do mac powder cheesy

Ibraheem009:

Lol.
I thought I was the only one thinking so.
grin grin grin

Nor be dis money wey be like fighting gravity to make? Even straight forward legit deals dey go wrong, let alone one that is like using cobra do waist bead.? sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
modath:

Make person nor go use dry pepper do mac powder cheesy

Nor be dis money wey be like fighting gravity to make? Even straight forward legit deals dey go wrong, let alone one that is like using cobra do waist bead.? sad

I even tried to visit the link and one newbie( probably his 2nd moniker) was vouching for him.
All for the sake of probably scamming.
Well, I hope some mumu won't fall for it.
I even looked at the people he listed in the escrow list, I laughed tired.
End time escrows
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Engrhamza: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l is a business development and empowerment group. Currently, we are running a campaign tagged "OWN YOUR LIFE" Own your life is a business campaign that enables people who are interested to raise capital for their personal projects without paying interest rates or dropping collateral and you don't have to pay the money back.

If you want to know more, you can follow this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefobvfAA42y2UE8TxOOnCyg2bfP7LMHSmSXEFVafaqe0aPEg/viewform and indicate your interest. Should you be considered eligible to partner with us, you will be contacted shortly. Only persons resident Lagos and Abuja should take the survey.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by belamour(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
harmony940:
$400 itune gift card for sale in 100 units,contact me 07083991886...

Come to Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by prettytasha(f): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
I buy small amount of btc $1-$20 @ 370 , payments within minutes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
kaboninc:

Na scammer him be.. .

He has actually done 2 deals! He is probably just tardy or side hustles while keeping people waiting!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
belamour:
$350+ BTC available @ 389/$

Whatsapp 08131657354

if it is local bitcoin lets dance

number not showing on whatsapp
signature pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
DonCrust:
$400+ BTC now available at a sexy rate grin

Come with your best rate ... I'll block anyone that comes with one rubbish rate angry

08067315350 (Whatsapp)

NB: Opening rate should be 38...

if it is local bitcoin lets dance

number not showing on whatsapp too
signature pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by epelumi42(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
I've been scammed of $225 by jonesJeffery13.

I sent PayPal that I advertised earlier to him this morning. unfortunately I only checked Monika and number, I ran a check on the email but one dinar came up. I took it to be his alternate account because it looked legit. what I failed to check was that the "dinar" was on the scammers thread. it was when I called someone he quoted (Vermint) to confirm if he has transacted that I got to realize I had been scammed truly.

He first claimed bad network didn't allow him to confirm the payment, then he said he could get it. He stopped responding until I contacted PayPal and he got notification from PayPal that his account has been restricted. He reached me and started calling me a scammer for trying to initiate a charge back. I normally have no problem sending first since I'm aware of PayPal's charge back issue. The only problem now is that I can no longer use the money for I need to do.

I've reported to PayPal, and his account has been restricted, pending dispute resolution.

The number he contacted me with is 0 810 819 5106. his number is also 0813 539 5040.

The email is ogashchi@gmail.com

cc. Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
jonesjeffery13:

Yes, several ways. Chat with me on WhatsApp for full detailed explanation. Check my signature for my contact 08135395040

New number :08108195106

Abobaku! Abeg try show first...your name don enter scam issue briefly!

Cc: tabbaz....dinar is back

Bc: mynd44....i think you should start stretching your finger!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pexbank: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
I want to assume you do not know about pexbank.
https://ng.pexbank.com

epelumi42:

I sent PayPal that I advertised earlier to him this morning. unfortunately I only checked Monika and number, I ran a check on the email but one dinar came up. I took it to be his alternate account because it looked legit. what I failed to check was that the "dinar" was on the scammers thread. it was when I called someone he quoted (Vermint) to confirm if he has transacted that I got to realize I had been scammed truly.

He first claimed bad network didn't allow him to confirm the payment, then he said he could get it. He stopped responding until I contacted PayPal and he got notification from PayPal that his account has been restricted. He reached me and started calling me a scammer for trying to initiate a charge back. I normally have no problem sending first since I'm aware of PayPal's charge back issue. The only problem now is that I can no longer use the money for I need to do.

I've reported to PayPal, and his account has been restricted, pending dispute resolution.

The number he contacted me with is 0 810 819 5106. his number is also 0813 539 5040.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
pexbank:

What is this man saying?
What does this have to do with knowing about pexbank?
If you want to advertise, do u advertisement without quoting him.
Or you mean pexbank will help him bring back his money?
Ayam not understanding.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sold!
bizzynix:
$1,700 paypal funds available. Can be sent as FnF or Gns. Contact below!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by epelumi42(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
pexbank:

Campaign after election. I don't wanna be rude, but don't vex me than I'm vexing right now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tunji2003(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Just sold $75 BTC to nwagbaradav smooth transaction
A trusted fellow God bless.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mcleo007(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
modath:

I'm wondering who will play kalo kalo with owo oju eegun. embarassed

Even though I'm Yoruba, i dont understand what you mean by that. If by chance you infer to mean if i am real or scam, kindly search my name here on Nairaland (Mcleo007 or IBL). I am offering a service to help push ease of transactions amongst Nairalanders and the totality of Nigerians in general, thats it.

Thanks ma.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abcruz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
celestialAgent:
It's only advisable to buy there when the price on here is being ridiculous. They often charge about 14% on every card purchase.

If you have a dom account or a solid route to wire money, coinbase is your best bet.
alrlright thanks for ur responce.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Get Skrill/Neteller For Just $10, $15, $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250, $500, $700 etc, BITCOIN, WMZ, $100 FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ETC... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Your Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See Our Signature/Contact .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
GoldenBoy21:

Sold.

Oh boy, what is up with your site? Btc-ngn is down...

Work on it.. That site is relevant to some of us traders....

Bring it back up biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carter001(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
$500 AGC available

$500 AGC available

$500 AGC available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kencoinz(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
DoyenExchange:
JUST CALL/TEXT US ETC.

Your whatsapp please.

$100 skrill for quick sale.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
$2500 Skrill available. Come with your price and escrow. I am selling all at once...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please another Username just registered today
Coming straight to trade BTC.

I didn't pronounce him a scammer yet but body language of a scammer all over

Nairaland.com/Akindehin

He registered just today. Wanting to sell 385/$ when btc is trending her 395.

He knows what escrow is but not willing to do escrow because it's time wasting yet he was ready to go through my numerous verifications that took over an hour.

HE gave me a gtb account asking me to tell him the senders/depositors name (I sense MITM)
I told him I will use my phone number as senders details but he wanted me to use my name.

He was chatting me with one international number I don't know the country sah +63

I knew I wasn't gonna buy anything from him.
Just wasted his time and collect all this details.
Even did a video call and captured his image.

I

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
varmint:

Hahahaha...thanks for your concern.

varmint /ˈvɑːmɪnt/
noun
a troublesome wild animal.

so far so good....Varmint has had 100% clean record. I heard Lucifer has a good meaning.

Smiles.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
epelumi42:

cc. Tabbaz

We don't doubt you o. But we need screen shot of your chat with him so as to be sure of your claim sir

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
tundepeters:
Btc is crashing down to 1,800 usd per btc before it retrace . Based on candle stick predictions . So my advise for anyone is to change it to perfect money instantly and don't stock . Bitcoins still available for sale WhatsApp 08180060477.

thanks for d smooth transaction

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Stevo, u get the idea o.. The guy contacted me too o Yesterday Monika dey find who go send to first. Telling me noonsense about giving me ID and all that traaash, I just dey look am...

I didn't even go further to request escrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.