Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,917 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5222291 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adebaba1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
obicentlis:

No problem
Bro pls don't say wat u don't know...u can kindly keep quiet than ranting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adinije(f): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=Adinije post=48060802][/quote]SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
fundschanger:

He sent me a pm.. and I replied and got his number...
The number is 09050267551
Will send screen shots later

For some reason, it is you I do not trust in this issue. If I'm wrong I apologise in advance.
Just a hunch

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
eripecs:
I have made arrangement with one of my sisters there. will send her details over to you. pls drop your number. While you are with her, you'll send first when i confirm the receipt, i'll transfer your money immediately. she is only representing me she wont pay you o. i'll pay you right there though. Let me know if you are comfortable with the arrangement.

Please update us on how this transaction goes.
Cheers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
ladyF:

He probably saw that you were a newbie here, because you see the sender's moniker in every PM you get. It's quite strange he/she will send a PM with his/her account and still claim to be somebody else. That means you should know his Nairaland moniker. Please post it here too. Let others be aware biko.

Something is really fishy here. He saw his/her nairaland user ID when he got the PM and still requested he/she to come here and post something with "ladyF" User ID.

Lol that's strange.

That doesn't add up.. Since "fundschanger" is very new on nairaland, please deal with him with extreme caution.

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2016
i need $700 perfect money urgently...if your price is fare do quote me asap.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eripecs(f): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2016
toluxa1:

Please update us on how this transaction goes. Cheers.
I will
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2016
fundschanger:

He sent me a pm.. and I replied and got his number...
The number is 09050267551
Will send screen shots later

toluxa1:

For some reason, it is you I do not trust in this issue. If I'm wrong I apologise in advance.
Just a hunch

Cjsmack:

Something is really fishy here. He saw his/her nairaland user ID when he got the PM and still requested he/she to come here and post something with "ladyF" User ID.
Lol that's strange.
That doesn't add up.. Since "fundschanger" is very new on nairaland, please deal with him with extreme caution.
Thanks

Lol....interesting revelations. shocked Fundschanger, please come and clear your name. We are waiting for screenshots, both screenshots of the PM you claim to receive from the supposed person that tried to scam you, showing the time, title and sender, the phone chats, and also the person's moniker. Hope you are not spending this time doctoring some screenshots for the house...

Eripecs your sister should be very careful....I would advice she doesn't go there alone. We shouldn't just be wary of scammers, kidnappers also come in various shapes and forms. This one he's so keen on face to face transaction. Let him not kidnap your sister and demand for ransom. angry

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:44am On Aug 01, 2016
eripecs:
I have made arrangement with one of my sisters there. will send her details over to you. pls drop your number. While you are with her, you'll send first when i confirm the receipt, i'll transfer your money immediately. she is only representing me she wont pay you o. i'll pay you right there though. Let me know if you are comfortable with the arrangement.

Be careful who you meet. Don't put your sister in danger. Why is he the one choosing the location. Meet at an eatery like Kilimanjaro at Gra Junction.

Shine your eyes oh.....December is fast approaching before them collect your sister phone and transport all in the name of Payoneer angry

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Nigeria is such a scary place to do business.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 5:27am On Aug 01, 2016
onatisi:

One really has to be careful as there are fraudsters seeking for who to scam. Even here in Kenya, exchangers don't feel comfortable dealing with Nigerians as they suspect the funds are stolen. Thrice when l wanted to exchange my Paypal they asked of my nationality and immediately they knew am Nigerian they bluntly told me they don't transact with Nigerians of which l don't blame them because l personally will not want to deal with a Nigeria based on their history of hacking into people's E-currency accounts.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by awumen: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2016
I have forex (dollars) for sale, contact me on 08036862035, serious buyers only.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2016
onatisi:

you can say that again. now i notice a new trend with this scammers. they will tell u they have dollars for sale or they want to buy. they will be the one to tell u they have a bro/sis that will come and meet u. you send naira/dollar first in-front of their sibling before they send the dollars/naira equivalent. honestly, i don't know the trick that they want to use but my gut tells me its scam in the waiting. last week alone, 3 different people chatted with me and wanted that same process.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Who get time for face to face bullshi.t
Is either I send to you first from my bedroom if I trust you enough or you send to me first if you trust me.. Even if you meet face to face. Who go scam you go still scam you..

If you are new here, you don't expect people to send to you first......

It's August and son of man is still jobless oo

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osusu(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Iyemik:

Contact details is on my profile. Pls call to KNOW my location.
will call u 2day
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osusu(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Iyemik:

Contact details is on my profile. Pls call to KNOW my location.
will call u 2day
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by awumen: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2016
tumababa:

you can say that again. now i notice a new trend with this scammers. they will tell u they have dollars for sale or they want to buy. they will be the one to tell u they have a bro/sis that will come and meet u. you send naira/dollar first in-front of their sibling before they send the dollars/naira equivalent. honestly, i don't know the trick that they want to use but my gut tells me its scam in the waiting. last week alone, 3 different people chatted with me and wanted that same process.

while I agree with you that nigeria's scary place to do business, does that make everyone a fraud? do your checks, bring your facts before spilling wrong info. have been here since inception of nairaland. goggle my moniker, I have done a lot business through nairaland, have been fortunate to meet the good once and no one in over 10years of business can attribute my name to fraud. if you are interested buzz me. this is bank to bank transaction, even if you are to transfer money to me, advise your bank to block the fund UNTIL you see and handle the dollars hence I can't access fund.if the business is untrue, jejeli transfer your money back to you.does these still sound as a fraud?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2016
awumen:

while I agree with you that nigeria's scary place to do business, does that make everyone a fraud? do your checks, bring your facts before spilling wrong info. have been here since inception of nairaland. goggle my moniker, I have done a lot business through nairaland, have fortunate to meet the good once and no one in over 10years of business can attribute my name to fraud. if you are interested buzz me. this is bank to bank transaction, even if youu are to transfer money to money, advise your bank to block through fund UNTIL you see and handle the dollars hence I can't access through fund.if the business is untrue, jejeli transfer your money back to you.does these still sound as a fraud?

and who said everyone is a fraud lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by awumen: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2016
tumababa:

and who said everyone is a fraud lol
you wrote that 9ja is scary place to do business? the same way someone coming from outside our shores will feel. in that case how do you reassure them to transact with either you or me? am only saying that while it is scary to do business here or with us, we still have people who are honest behind the computers.no offence.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eripecs(f): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=ladyF post=4807161
Eripecs your sister should be very careful....I would advice she doesn't go there alone. We shouldn't just be wary of scammers, kidnappers also come in various shapes and forms. This one he's so keen on face to face transaction. Let him not kidnap your sister and demand for ransom. angry[/quote] I'm so grateful dear I wont meet him again. I haven't heard from him since self. A concerned nairaland member woke me up with phone call this morning warning me to be careful. I'm beginning to love this one big family. kreate, justi4jesu, toluxa1 I appreciate your love. God bless you all. To all scammers out there, repent and give your life to Jesus before the wrath of God falls on you. There are several genuine businesses and jobs you can do to earn a decent living. Why have you chosen the wrong one? @fundschanger, if you are genuine send first, you can be sure of getting your money immediately I confirm the payment.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=eripecs post=48077007][/quote]if you are genuine send first

lol grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2016
eripecs:

if you are genuine send first, you can be sure of getting your money immediately I confirm the payment.

God will continue to protect us as we also apply caution.

Happy new month.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by U1(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2016
$135 Skrill available at N340/$. No lower offers, please. Buzz me on 08one5751423four if you'd love to reach me faster. SOLD!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2016
U1:
$135 Skrill available at N340/$. No lower offers, please. Buzz me on 08one5751423four if you'd love to reach me faster.

smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by obi4eze(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
$150 neteller available for sale @ 340 per dollar
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2016
obi4eze:

interested. whatsapp 08053250698
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eripecs(f): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2016
EnterPRO:

God will continue to protect us as we also apply caution.
Happy new month.
Amen o. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BluePearls(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
obi4eze:

is it still available? please whatsapp 09098949555
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
obi4eze:

Thanks. More skrill and Neteller needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mata1ng(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jdesigns:
7500$ @360N available in the US for payment into wellsfargo Account

Contact on my signature

Just sent you an email.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=sunmike065 post=48071176]i need $700 perfect money urgently...if your price is fare do quote me asap.[/quote

I have $820 perfect money currently dat i withdrawed from my trading account. If u are still interested, check my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.