Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5136210 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2017
richard870:
I need small Skrill. What's your rate?
Come. Available. Call or Text. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Paypal --> Available. See our signature. Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Available. Just call/Text us etc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2017
Skrill $65 Available.See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Neteller available now $500
Serious Buyers kindly whatsApp me
Mobile: 09080994646
===================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Singapore1:

You obviously don't know about crypto exchange. .sorry

You can't compare what is happening here with bittrex or poloniex. ..
Two different thing entirely
Crypto to crypto exchange is done on those sites
But crypto to fiat is done here ...

Gentleman, you can equally do fiat to crypto on certain exchanges directly from your bank cards or bank accounts. You either need to update yourself or you deliberately want to continue to have people practice this process here on NL so they can eventually fall victim to scams.

Modified; in fact even some crypto wallets allow you to buy cryptocurrency directly using your debit/credit cards.

Modified again; Newbies, unless you know the the transactor personally I advice that you do not engage here with anybody exchanging fiat for crypto. Unless maybe you will both go meet at a central location where you pay fiat and watch as the person transfers crypto to your wallet. I have observed here a lot of people shouting that they've been scammed yet people are still here transacting using the same process. A word to the wise.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2017
djlaqua91:

Checkout reddit. Com/r/Poloniexforum

Just a tip of the iceberg

Alright thanks, will do.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2017
$4,000btc available at 373

$4,000btc available at 373
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2017
descrisom:
$37 btc available at shikini money..paxful wallet
This shikini btc no wan leave my wallet chai
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2017
i need $50 itune gift card
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2017
richard870:
I need small Skrill. What's your rate?
Come and buy $30
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Laggatumuch:
i need $50 itune gift card

What's your price?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by epelumi42(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
$443 PayPal available. #350/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by STEKENT: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2017
djlaqua91:

Good advice but stay away from Poloniex. They've been stealing cash lately

very correct, i have been receiving notifications that my account was access, and they won't allow me change my password, I guess they use bot to steal from people
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2017
And which bank cards will that be? Considering the exchange rate and what the sites will charge as fees? Do not forget the volume to be traded with cards too

LePrezident:
My advise for peeps if you're new to the crypto currency space, you should use exchanges like Ploniex or bittrex to buy bitcoins and other altcoins and reduce this particular process that goes on here on NL to avoid stories that touch. You may or may not pay more in exchange rate prices using your bank cards or even sometimes directly through your bank accounts ( I have reservations about this tho) but you'll be better off than getting scammed by some unscrupulous souls here since you're more assured of receiving your cryptocurrency.

Also I only recommend poloniex or bittrex because they seem to have enough liquidity to withstand large volume of withdrawal. Do not try using local exchanges unless you have vetted them well enough (that is if you in fact know what to look for).

A word to the wise.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
LePrezident:

Gentleman, you can equally do fiat to crypto on certain exchanges directly from your bank cards or bank accounts. You either need to update yourself or you deliberately want to continue to have people practice this process here on NL so they can eventually fall victim to scams.

Modified; in fact even some crypto wallets allow you to buy cryptocurrency directly using your debit/credit cards.

Modified again; Newbies, unless you know the the transactor personally I advice that you do not engage here with anybody exchanging fiat for crypto. Unless maybe you will both go meet at a central location where you pay fiat and watch as the person transfers crypto to your wallet. I have observed here a lot of people shouting that they've been scammed yet people are still here transacting using the same process. A word to the wise.

What is this one saying early in the morning for God sake !!!
Do you even use bittrex and poloniex at all?
You can only convert btc to other crypto , you can't convert to fiat on both side
I don't have time to waste o jare

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Bookiemart01:
And which bank cards will that be? Considering the exchange rate and what the sites will charge as fees? Do not forget the volume to be traded with cards too

Your usual Visa and Mastercards will do. And remember I stated that exchange rate or fees incurred by using cards might be higher but it is safer since you're more assured of getting your cryptos delivered as opposed to sending money to someone anonymously here and might end up losing all the money. Even in times where here people claim to be "escrows" for transactions you can never be too sure.
As such it is better to pay a little more by way of exchange rate and reliably get your crypto that will most likely appreciate in value against fiat in a couple of months as opposed to sending monies to someone here and the person not sending you any crypto.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
$20 btc @365 available

This is for those who want it small

You are free to come with escrow..

Rush now while it last..

Number below, you can call or whatsapp

It's vickylala
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Singapore1:

You can only convert btc to other crypto , you can't convert to fiat on both side

Gentleman you're a scam. Take note of this guy newbies, he wants to keep you ignorant.

Modified; even some new smart token like Bancor are about launching direct token sales and purchase using bank cards directly via smart contracts and you're here trying to mislead people.

NB; Some exchange houses who have physical office locations might be genuine but then again newbies, you'll have to do your own due checks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2017
willian10:
Bitcoin needed at 365/$

Contact me vickylala

Gat $20 of btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2017
vickylala239:
$20 btc @365 available

This is for those who want it small

You are free to come with escrow..

Rush now while it last..

Number below, you can call or whatsapp

It's vickylala
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2017
Neteller available $500

Please i'm still looking for a FULLY verified Alipay account - willing to pay #100,000
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2017
LePrezident:
My advise for peeps if you're new to the crypto currency space, you should use exchanges like Ploniex or bittrex to buy bitcoins and other altcoins and reduce this particular process that goes on here on NL to avoid stories that touch. You may or may not pay more in exchange rate prices using your bank cards or even sometimes directly through your bank accounts ( I have reservations about this tho) but you'll be better off than getting scammed by some unscrupulous souls here since you're more assured of receiving your cryptocurrency.

Also I only recommend poloniex or bittrex because they seem to have enough liquidity to withstand large volume of withdrawal. Do not try using local exchanges unless you have vetted them well enough (that is if you in fact know what to look for).

A word to the wise.

At emboldened. .. both sites are trading website , not bitcoin exchange website , so there is nothing like liquidity in their dictionary
You are obviously misleading people, it's not by force to speak please !

You further advice people to do face to face meeting , are you in this world at all? .... Guys if anybody ask you for face to face meeting for crypto or any e-currency , you are on your own ! ... don't do it !

Also the only exchange that allow you to buy crypto using your bank account is luno and I don't think they offer that kind of service again, so always get your facts right before you come ere to use English scam us...

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2017
1,250$ skrill needed.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2017
120$ payoneer fund available at 348/$, pm me for updates on whatup chat at 08163407087 or call

500$ perfect money available at 390/$
grin cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Singapore1:

Just ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2017
LePrezident:

Your usual Visa and Mastercards will do. And remember I stated that exchange rate or fees incurred by using cards might be higher but it is safer since you're more assured of getting your cryptos delivered as opposed to sending money to someone anonymously here and might end up losing all the money. Even in times where here people claim to be "escrows" for transactions you can never be too sure.
As such it is better to pay a little more by way of exchange rate and reliably get your crypto that will most likely appreciate in value against fiat in a couple of months as opposed to sending monies to someone here and the person not sending you any crypto.

Oh God ... you want to use visa a d Mastercard to buy 1000$ worth of btc right ?
You mean our same nigeria Mastercard ?
I think you are trying to famz here

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Singapore1:

At emboldened. .. both sites are trading website , not bitcoin exchange website , so there is nothing like liquidity in their dictionary
You are obviously misleading people, it's not by force to speak please !

You further advice people to do face to face meeting , are you in this world at all? .... Guys if anybody ask you for face to face meeting for crypto or any e-currency , you are on your own ! ... don't do it !

Also the only exchange that allow you to buy crypto using your bank account is luno and I don't think they offer that kind of service again, so always get your facts right before you come ere to use English scam us...

Guys, this man here is a scam artist. Don't send him monies for cryptos. You can buy cryptos in a much more safer way.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Singapore1:

Oh God ... you want to use visa a d Mastercard to buy 1000$ worth of btc right ?
You mean our same nigeria Mastercard ?
I thing you are trying to famz here

You obviously won't be able to buy $1000 wor th of btc immediately. It has daily limits as a form of control for the purchaser's account. With continued transaction using that same fiat account, the exchange will become more comfortable and allow higher daily limits. And the reason for this is to put checks in place against people losing monies to unscrupulous souls.

NB: newbies, there's no reason on earth to go buy $1000 worth of cryptos at the early start of your foray into cryptos. Buy in bits. Don't trust most people here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Etinosajay(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
olasubomi007:

What's your price?

#463858#

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.