Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5142276 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
$130 PayPal aailable as fnf. Contact me if you need it asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oldreligionboss(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Conner44:
$20 btc for sale @ N7,200
watsapp 08167596641
Let's talk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
sunmike065:
$500 Sweden iTunes gift card available

(Single Card)

Your rate is mine...

Contact below..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
I need naira iTunes gift card urgently.

Please if you have fo sale quote me please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
descrisom:
$72+ btc available at happy first sundat rate
Paxful wallet.
Shikini exchange
Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Guys be watchful of these people offering bitcoins in bits ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
eBay check out is needed for items of $235 and above. Contact below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kinghenreey:

Nice Transacting with You Baba.
More Coin to your wallet

. . . thanks for your patience.
3RNEST, i sight you too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
peterjero:
welcome sir

No one should trade with peterjero both online or offline for the next 24 hours! He was involved in a charge back scheme along with his german telegram partner called detlef schon that potentially almost cost onepunchman in excess of N770k on friday night had I not volunteered to escrow for them at around 1am! The charge back has caused a temporary hold on the victims paypal account which he is now struggling to resolve while all the money from the transaction has gone back to mr schone and peter!

We have patiently waited for 3 days for mr schone to come and explain why the person in naija that he trusts to get him customers and who supplies him with btc has no knowledge about his strange charge backs once they expect that funds are on the way into peters naija account. In order for no one else to fall for any tricks and also as a sign of good faith till he and his partner clear their names he has stated that I place this warning here and that he will not partake in any trading till after monday!

His number 08134325407

Cc: tabbaz, dominique, mynd44!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Funlord2:

No one should trade with peterjero both online or offline for the next 24 hours! He was involved in a charge back scheme by his german telegram partner called detlef schon that potentially almost cost onepunchman in excess of N770k on friday night had I not volunteered to escrow for them at around 1am! The charge back has caused a temporary hold on the victims paypal account which he is now struggling to resolve while all the money from the transaction has gone back to mr schone and peter!

We have patiently waited for 3 days for mr schone to come and explain why the person in naija that he trusts to get him customers has no knowledge about his strange charge backs once they expect that funds are on the way into peters naija account. In order for no one else to fall for any tricks and also as a sign of good faith till he and his partner clears their names he has stated that I place this warning here and that he will not partake in any trading till after monday!

His number 08134325407

shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oldreligionboss(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Conner44:
$20 btc for sale @ N7,200
watsapp 08167596641

Nice dealing. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
oldreligionboss:

Nice dealing. Thanks.
15$+ BTC for sale @your rate game?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Funlord2:

No one should trade with peterjero both online or offline for the next 24 hours! He was involved in a charge back scheme by his german telegram partner called detlef schon that potentially almost cost onepunchman in excess of N770k on friday night had I not volunteered to escrow for them at around 1am! The charge back has caused a temporary hold on the victims paypal account which he is now struggling to resolve while all the money from the transaction has gone back to mr schone and peter!

We have patiently waited for 3 days for mr schone to come and explain why the person in naija that he trusts to get him customers has no knowledge about his strange charge backs once they expect that funds are on the way into peters naija account. In order for no one else to fall for any tricks and also as a sign of good faith till he and his partner clears their names he has stated that I place this warning here and that he will not partake in any trading till after monday!

His number 08134325407

Yeeeesssuuu shocked shocked shocked

Paypal mehn!!! The profit isn't worth the drama !! Just one day gbege will wipe off gain realised in one year...

Onepunchman is a good guy & doesn't deserve this.. embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Guys be watchful of these people offering bitcoins in bits ooo
??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
I need money for offering pls
15$+ Btc for sale @ your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
modath:

Paypal mehn!!! The profit isn't worth the drama !! Just one day gbege will wipe off gain realised in one year...

Onepunchman is a good guy that doesn't deserve this.. embarassed

He did not lose any cash! Because I insisted we release any cash only when his bank in europe was credited to his satisfaction! I did not like the fact that the deal was being pursued that late at night when both foreign and local banks would not be operational and also that peter did not like the idea of his cash being held till monday after onepunchman had confirmed it! Also after all of us agreed that the trade be put off till monday mr schone decided to pay by force! This alert is just to ensure nothing funny happens while we wait!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Its quite unfortunate that these scammers just won't give up illicit acts anytime soon. From one different scamming tactics to another! I'm sure they'll also blame it on Buhari

For all the stupid scammers here and for all those hiding behind a legit moniker to perpetrate these evil activities while I was away, this is for youangry

How far 3RNEST? Hope you're good! tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Simacgroup015: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quotauthor=Mariesio post=58049435]eBay check out is needed for items of $235 and above. Contact below[/quote]

i have $355 is my rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
OnePunchMan:
Happy Birthday Funlord2... long life, more money, blessings as you protect the rest of us from the snares of the wicked scammers grin grin grin

Gracias boss!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
SimacSMSplus:
PayPal funds available for sale via checkout on any site that accept PayPal payment or Ebay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
smartty68:
Its quite unfortunate that these scammers just won't give up illicit acts anytime soon. From one different scamming tactics to another! I'm sure they'll also blame it on Buhari

For all the stupid scammers here and for all those hiding behind a legit moniker to perpetrate these evil activities while I was away, this is for youangry

How far RNEST? Hope you're good! tongue

What's new, any latest scammer exposed?
Happy birthday Funlord2, Funlordjnr etc. May God bless your new age.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oldreligionboss(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sammeyd:

15$+ BTC for sale @your rate game?
Let's enter office. No time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Happy birthday Funlord2, Funlordjnr. God bless your new age

I dey wait for my rice and coke
wink

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by collinsemezie: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
tbc available

tbc avialable

tbc avialable
Get urs now @ affordable prices..
Inbox or call : 08161710457
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
smartty68:
Happy birthday Funlord2, Funlordjnr. God bless your new age

I dey wait for my rice and coke
wink

Lmao! Thanks boss!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
modath:

Onepunchman is a good guy & doesn't deserve this.. embarassed

thank you very much Mo.. money safe, just need to sort my case with paypal. Thank God for Funlord2

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Paypal --> Available. See our signature. Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayo8(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
justi4jesu:
$250 payoneer available at 340

e still remain..??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
onatisi:
$200 btc available at 375
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
$240 btc needed

Needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
suchmuch:
I don message the guy tire
The guy never reply . ..... I tried to chat with apple yesterday but I was asked to call
Na just #20 credit dey my phone ..... I am still a student

I don't even know what to do.....

Do you have all the info on the card? If yes send it to me via my signature... once I request an audience via their site, Apple does the calling here not us the customers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
$600 btc available at 375/$

Interested buyers should contact me via my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.