Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153965 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DonDanServices(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Paypal --> Available. See our signature.
Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill $97 and paypal $1245 available for sale.See our signature
Skrill $97 SOLD. More coming
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2017
DonDanServices:

Say what you know oooo. I'm not the owner of the card. The guy said his client ain't replying him.
So y'all refund this guy na. What's his concern with client ain't talking
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Sss2:
Who can stand as encrow..

People of Nairaland , bros needs escrow with ME... Bros has been "DUPED" before & is just being "CAREFUL"... embarassed

He probably forgot to mention who the escrow should be & even to mention Modath in the post na hard work cheesy

Tabbaz, bdavies. .. bros asked if i know you guys, comman epp us..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Joshmedia1: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2017
oldreligionboss:

What's your number. Hit me, whatsapp on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Joshmedia1: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ailevi: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Lmao user based indeed. Tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night but it's not a legit crypto.
Macaulish:

Please Kindly Receive Knowledge ..

I should I've replied you earlier. I got blocked by Anti spam bot of NL..

NOTE:
TBC is not a market-based crypto currency.
It is a user-based crypto currency.

Its only TBC users that will understand what I'm advertising...

And its not a Scam Coin..

In a week from now.. It will up and running when the FIAT exchange is initiated...

Thanks...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sss2: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2017
modath:

People of Nairaland , bros needs escrow with ME... Bros has been "DUPED" before & is just being "CAREFUL"... embarassed

He probably forgot to mention who the escrow should be & even to mention Modath in the post na hard work cheesy

Cc. Hazzan Tazan
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Ailevi:
Lmao user based indeed. Tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night but it's not a legit crypto.

Not a Legit crypto ?

Really.. wink

Pls enlighten me more !!

Cheers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ailevi: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2017
Enlighten yourself more smiley

Cheers.
Macaulish:

Not a Legit crypto ?

Really.. wink

Pls enlighten me more !!

Cheers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
tumababa:

im so sorry. you are right. theres nigerian iTunes gift card. it is in naira. but u can only buy with a dollar card. its as good as buying directly with ur dollar card. i guess dats why its not popular.

Hmm..

This is actually a good business to venture in.

I stumbled on an apples community with so many Nigerians stuck with this. Some cannot even buy anything.

Because I thought I had a mobile defect until I stumbled on that discussion. Someone even complained that a bank advised him to speak with apple support to charge him dollars from his naira card, but no way.

It's frustrating. I don't see why I must use another country address to use an apple product when I am in Nigeria even when I understand that one of the reason for creation of Nigerian iTunes is because apple noticed a drop in sales there were having from other countries.

Hmm.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Hmm..

This is actually a good business to venture in.

I stumbled on an apples community with so many Nigerians stuck with this. Some cannot even buy anything.

Because I thought I had a mobile defect until I stumbled on that discussion. Someone even complained that a bank advised him to speak with apple support to charge him dollars from his naira card, but no way.

It's frustrating. I don't see why I must use another country address to use an apple product when I am in Nigeria even when I understand that one of the reason for creation of Nigerian iTunes is because apple noticed a drop in sales there were having from other countries.

Hmm.

i can get it for you. its in naira. so most likely it will be converted to dollars when charging me. lets chat on whatsapp to give it a trial. check my signature for number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Skrill $407 and Paypal $1245 available for clearance.See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
modath:

Oya come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ailevi:
Enlighten yourself more smiley

Cheers.

That's too bad of you...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
tumababa:

i can get it for you. its in naira. so most likely it will be converted to dollars when charging me. lets chat on whatsapp to give it a trial. check my signature for number

Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sss2:

Cc. Hazzan Tazan

Bros this your tactics is so 19 BC, it's hazzantazzan with no spacing,.. sad ...

In over 5 HOURS, you can't produce escrow!!! Just one single person!!! you be learner!! You've been duped before truly, oniyeye!!!! sad

Cc Mynd44 , tabbaz , nwagbaradav , funlord2 , bdavies
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
suchmuch:
I don't wanna disturb you guys with this DonDanServices guy again but the guy is just annoying

A good brother here offer to help call apple from Europe
Apple request for the serial numbers because the serial did not show clearly in the picture....

He refused to show me

I asked him to just gimme 10k out of $50 he refused

I asked him to gimme the owner phone number, so that I can ask for serial number
He refused again

I told him not to upload the card because my Chinese friend went offline

I don't know what to do

Cc: Tabbaz, funlord2, Khassy

This one don turn to scam case!

Abeg tabbaz, dominique and mynd44!

I think if dondanservices does not fulfill all righteousness by providing the criteria listed above that would enable us get to the bottom of this issue at the close of the business day (by 5pm today) he should be banned for life and added to the hiv list! How una see am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
modath:

Bros this your tactics is so 19 BC, it's hazzantazzan with no spacing,.. sad ...

In over 5 HOURS, you can't produce escrow!!! Just one single person!!! you be learner!! You've been duped before truly, oniyeye!!!! sad

Cc Mynd44 , tabbaz , nwagbaradav , funlord2 , bdavies

Wait ... someone asked on my WhatsApp group if it's safe to deal with u...
Not sure if it's the guy that tried quoting me.

If the deal is still on, tell him I'm online now and he shld chat me ... if he chats me, I'd as well tell him to go ahead with you is there's no need standing as escrow in a transaction that involves you...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sss2:
Who can stand as encrow..

Modath wetin you wan buy from this chairmo? grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Modath wetin you wan buy from this chairmo? grin

Na payoneer ooo.. since 7 AM, we've been searching for escrow to no avail!! grin ... Will disappear to reappear and ask if i know lagbaja, will answer in the affirmative... He still won't post oooo or even invite or create group, he will just lo famia & he will return again to ask if i know tamedun...

Would have called it off but he said "he has been duped before" & this statement always gets me wanting to know where everything will lead to.. smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Ok

sorry i tried to buy even with my dollar card. didn't work.kept saying i should contact apple support. can't help sorry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
modath:

encrow or escrow I'm not understanding
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by whizcode: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
850$ btc 368/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DonDanServices(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
$5000 btc available

370/$

Come Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
3RNEST:
Skrill Needed Urgently
Min: $100
Max: $1000
Serious Sellers kindly whatsApp me Mobile: 09080994646 NOTE: Your rate must be soft!! ============================
still needed...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Joshmedia1: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bitcoin buying and selling only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ibraheem009:
1,000$ btc needed at 365/$.
Meet me on whatsapp; 07063611172.
Minimum: 5$
Maximum: 1,000$.
Still buying.
1,200$ skrill also needed.
Let's whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DonDanServices(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
$80btc for sale / N360

(1) (2) (3) ... (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.