Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5218940 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
onatisi:

Oga you are not been reasonable with this matter oo. You should know that the money the compliant have to you isnt her own money but her customers money which they paid her for ebay checkouts. Now that yhe payments have been reversed and then transactions canceled, are those customers entitled to have their money back?or you want the complaint to be telling them to wait for 6 months? Once the money has been reversed,just find the naira and pay her so that she can settle her clients and everybody should move on.

Did you ask her if that was her first checkout from the same account?

Just a refund and she made look like i cheated her just because her client didn't believe her.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Verified Paypal $505 available.See our signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mariesio:

The 1st seller refunded the payment an hour after payment and the 2nd a day after payment. Explain how this could have happened with 2 different sellers. Share the screenshot of the payments and refunds, let people see the time frame of the refunds.

Paypal is no longer concerned with your IP after the account has been PERMANENTLY LTD and it is stated YOU CAN NO LONGER USE PAYPAL.

Yes, Tabbaz said screenshot of the summary page was ok. But I am not satisfied with this as that do not show if your account was permanently ltd or not

Iyemik may not have requested for your log in... his situation is not same as mine.

Iymike is more reasonable and understand how paypal and ebay works.

You are just selfish. This isn't the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even 4th time we have transacted. Stop saying nonsense about my paypal account.

The same paypal account i used in receiving funds from 3rnest and paid no issues. You just got attitude issues.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Verified Paypal $20, Paypal $40, Paypal $70, Paypal $100 etc --> Available. See our signature. Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Doyinlawal:

I disgree with this your contribution bros..PayPal is way different from skrill or oda thing...what if his account has bn limited before the refund enter his account..

Seems you didnt read my initial post.His source of funds is shady hence the refund from 2 sellers, if he is adamant about keeping his login details for me to confirm, then he should just refund my cash.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chyzoo4u(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
$130 btc available @ 47k.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
anthonykezy:
Bring all your Btc at 362/$

Contact me through my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen:

Did you ask her if that was her first checkout from the same account?

Just a refund and she made look like i shitted her just because her client didn't believe her.
Look oga, I don't think you are up to to what you are pulling,trust me.
She paid you naira for a particular service which you couldnt deliver to whatsoever reason,isnt she entitledto demand and collect a refund on time?
Ok ooo. Continue

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen:

Iymike is more reasonable and understand how paypal and ebay works.

You are just selfish. This isn't the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even 4th time we have transacted. Stop saying nonsense about my paypal account.

The same paypal account i used in receiving funds from 3rnest and paid no issues. You just got attitude issues.

You have TRUST ISSUES. Pls refund my CASH

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Doyinlawal:

I disgree with this your contribution bros..PayPal is way different from skrill or oda thing...what if his account has bn limited before the refund enter his account..
So whose fault is that and who should bear the consequences? The person who paid naira or the paypal owner?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
onatisi:

Oga you are not been reasonable with this matter oo. You should know that the money the compliant have to you isnt her own money but her customers money which they paid her for ebay checkouts. Now that yhe payments have been reversed and then transactions canceled, are those customers entitled to have their money back?or you want the complaint to be telling them to wait for 6 months? Once the money has been reversed,just find the naira and pay her so that she can settle her clients and everybody should move on.
I have to disagree with you on this.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Btc needed @360N/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princesolzzz(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=anthonykezy post=58180688][/quote]

Here ??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by truexgoldcom(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sell your BTC to us, we BUY at N350/$

Whatsapp

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
onatisi:

She paid you naira for a particular service which you couldnt deliver to whatsoever reason,isnt she entitledto demand and collect a refund on time?
Ok ooo. Continue
He delivered what he was paid to do.
The checkout successfully done. The seller that refunded the money caused his account to be limited. This refunds even affected other funds in the account.
I don't think you understand how paypal work

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
onatisi:
Ok

What is paining her is the fact that i didn't let her av access to my paypal acount. Why would i do that in the first place when she is not even the one accessing it. She will be sending it to her client. Imagine!!! I have my own personal fund inside that account meant for checkout. since i didn't checkout for those people i had to refund them.

av checked our for debybeautyworld, infinitikoncept, and others, no issues.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by collinsemezie: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tbc available

Tbc available

Tbc available
Purchase your TBC now...from a safe and reliable source..contact me: 08161710457
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
stevolinkon40:

He delivered what he was paid to do.
The checkout successfully done. The seller that refunded the money caused his account to be limited. This refunds even affected other funds in the account.
I don't think you understand how paypal work

Oh he delivered on shady funds.. How can you explain why there was a refund form 2 different sellers he paid to? There are also other refunds from other sellers that were not mine.Let him share the screenshot of his summary page for all to see.

LET HIM SHARE THE SCREENSHOT OF HIS SUMMARY PAGE if you wont see refunds that were not 175.25 and 282.10
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
onatisi:

Oga you are not been reasonable with this matter oo. You should know that the money the compliant have to you isnt her own money but her customers money which they paid her for ebay checkouts. Now that yhe payments have been reversed and then transactions canceled, are those customers entitled to have their money back?or you want the complaint to be telling them to wait for 6 months? Once the money has been reversed, just find the naira and pay her so that she can settle her clients and everybody should move on.
Well said bro!!....this business is lose and gain ! you just bear some situations to avoid story da touch.
same in my case, i paid my client and move on Karma took charge! so i didn't worry about it much..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
descrisom:
Please bring all your $200 itunes gift single card to me now
Am buying
Still bring those cards now,i really need them alot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
modath:

$2000 payoneer available @ 345

Amazon prime checkout available...

Whatsapp on siggy

Gracias....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
funlord:

Solid? Why not simply give her the details that would enable her resolve any doubts from her end and also put you in the clear? Don't you know that currently your refusal to divulge that information to her makes you seem as if you have something to hide?

Cc: Marieso and dominique!

Bro she got attitude issues. Can imagine her saying my source of fund is shady. The same account av used to checkout for her over and over again. The same paypal i used to transfer funds to people here and no issues!

Do u know if i still give her access she will still find anoda excuse! As if u don't know mariesio!

If tabbaz cud wade in and gave his verdict which i complied, yet she said her client didnt believe do u tink giving her will make any diff.

I won't give her. If she wants to come to ibadan, i will log in for her to see herself.

She can as well set up team viewer to see things her self.

This is paypal not skrill or payoneer. If people are not bias they will know how risky it is to deal on paypal, hence why people are running from paypal.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen.

I sincerely advise a refund since checkout didn't go as planned...

Although, the fact that those sellers kept refunding is bewildering and has led to an unfortunate condition for your PayPal.

I know Lokoyen does Fiverr Withdrawals and has clean funds. I just feel it's a hard price to pay now for the PayPal account owner.

REFUND could be hard on Lokoyen but for trustworthiness and peace to rain, I see it as the only option.

Cc: Funlord, Mariesio, Onatisi, Mynd44, Tabbaz

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
$70 PayPal available
$500 Payoneer Available
$100 BTC Available

Contact via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
onatisi:

Ok ooo. Continue

Please just don't say anything u simply dont understand this whole thing.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mariesio:

Oh he delivered on shady funds.. How can you explain why there was a refund form 2 different sellers he paid to? There are also other refunds from other sellers that were not mine.Let him share the screenshot of his summary page for all to see.

LET HIM SHARE THE SCREENSHOT OF HIS SUMMARY PAGE if you wont see refunds that were not 175.25 and 282.10

Shady funds? You just cooking up what I don't understand.
I have never had a deal with lokoyen but the way you shouting shady funds up and down. Who told you it was a shady fund. Did your seller or paypal tell you that?
What reason did both sellers that refunded the money gave for the refund.

Do you know some ebay sellers just cook up lies to cancel some trasactions like "we out of stock" or our dispatch department is on break when you win an eBay item on bid at a ridiculously cheap price if they don't want to sell for that low rate?.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tobtex:
Lokoyen.

Although, the fact that those sellers kept refunding is bewildering and has led to an unfortunate condition for your PayPal.

I know Lokoyen does Fiverr Withdrawals and has clean funds. I just feel it's a hard price to pay now for the PayPal account owner.

REFUND could be hard on Lokoyen but for trustworthiness and peace to rain, I see it as the only option.

I can't refund u don't get it...I already checked out not a failed transaction or checkout didn't go through. If the refund didn't trigger limitation i would gladly do. No one here will say i have cheated or scam him/her. Never!!! unless u don't know how paypal works.

Only people who know how to paypal works will understand.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tobtex:
Lokoyen.

Seconded! If he was in her shoes as well as every other trader here what would they want to happen?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen:

Bro she got attitude issues. Can imagine her saying my source of fund is shady. The same account av used to checkout for her over and over again. The same paypal i used to transfer funds to people here and no issues!

Do u know if i still give her access she will still find anoda excuse! As if u don't know mariesio!

If tabbaz cud wade in and gave his verdict which i complied, yet she said her client didnt believe do u tink giving her will make any diff.

I won't give her. If she wants to come to ibadan, i will log in for her to see herself.

She can as well set up team viewer to see things her
self.

This is paypal not skrill or payoneer. If people are not bias they will know how risky it is to deal on paypal, hence why people are running from paypal.

If she conforms that the funds is truly held by paypal and account permanently locked. How do you plan to settle this issue definitely you can't ask her to wait 6months. I don't support the way she is going about it but at the same time she can't wait for 6months
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen:

people know i don't do shits am clean. If you need to see the account and the sources of funds come to my house at Ibadan. I will gladly welcome u.

lekan okusanya my facebook name.

durosure and others knows am into fiverr bigtime, all my funds are from fiverr. So stop being stUUpid!!!

Haba haba haba!!! undecided undecided

Your case is not solid, don't make further mockery of things nah... why the curse words?

Refund the lady... That's the proper course of action.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.