Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5177781 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hyfr(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2016
justi4jesu:
Funny thread..

$1,300 Paypal for Sale....No Paypal fees cheesy
rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You are doing a great job Bros. However I really don't think anyone can threaten him to name names because people have their reasons for their actions or inactions. What we need to establish is if he was really scammed and if he is working to get the scammer nabbed.

Truth is if he didn't mention he was scammed, no one will know. I haven't seen any thing all the list has done so far asides the fact that it assists the scammers to run with known monikers and then use other monikers to defraud people again.

DONT mind him, we have done more than what he is doing back then when this thread was hot, what was the outcome? ZERO!!!!!!

Tabbas, what I av survived on this forum might make u kolomental o......that your threat no move me at all.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hyfr(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Nsonaso:
$110 PayPal available @420/$
can also do eBay check out
410?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2016
justi4jesu:
Funny thread..

$1,300 Paypal for Sale....No Paypal fees cheesy

make we meet in the other room
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2016
fulfilled2016:

Here they are :

Tried to look up CITY NIGERIA LIMITED, but it turns out that no single company is registered with the name "City Nigeria Limited" and there are over 200 companies in Nigeria that has "city" as part of their name.

But from your screenshot, I think he only tried to scam you. It was good you did your research very well and busted him.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ihavespoken: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2016
Obviously its a scam, his format of WEB-PAY reference seems funny. The way the Nairaland Anti-Scam pursuit is going will leave scammers biting their fingers

BUT

They will resort to other strategies, one of which is selling funds genuinely and giving back returns to gain reputation. As soon as the opportunity for a big fish surfaces they will sting without looking back.

Fund sellers should avoid greedy offers and sell to their long established contacts only.

DadojoReloaded:

Tried to look up CITY NIGERIA LIMITED, but it turns out that no single company is registered with the name "City Nigeria Limited" and there are over 200 companies in Nigeria that has "city" as part of their name.

But from your screenshot, I think he only tried to scam you. It was good you did your research very well and busted him.

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Ihavespoken:

Obviously its a scam, his format of WEB-PAY reference seems funny. The way the Nairaland Anti-Scam pursuit is going will leave scammers biting their fingers

BUT

They will resort to other strategies, one of which is selling funds genuinely and giving back returns to gain reputation. As soon as the opportunity for a big fish surfaces they will sting without looking back.

Fund sellers should avoid greedy offers and sell to their long established contacts only.

And a man in the middle attack can also surface like we have seen b4

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear FreeWorld23, The 24hrs of grace given has expired. However, I did not update the scammers' list yet as I was very busy. Right now I am creating another up to date thread dedicated to scammers' information ONLY. Kindly assist us and yourself by pointing out the fellow SCAMMER you are shielding.

This is perhaps my last request from you. You have between now and the time of completion of the thread yet to be launched. I f you insist on shielding the fellow, you are guilty of conspiring with a SCAMMER and your identity will be BLACKLISTED.

Mr. iheanyiebeneze has given an excuse to clarify himself, and we are working on ascertaining his claim.

Thanks all for your support

#striving to minimising the scamming activities on nairaland
#watching scenario in 3D

Seems I didn't see where Awaritefe issue was resolved... what's the verdict pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Singapore1:

Lmao. I belong to the living room. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Mariesio:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaide1295: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Tabbaz:

Please Olaide1295 can you attest to this statement?

Also, do we have members that can vouch for iheanyiebeneze reputation on this forum?

Thanks

#striving to minimise scammers activities on nairaland
Hi Tabbaz,
In fairness, I had a transaction with iheanyi and he seemed honest. He sent money first and I sent him the skrill. I cannot be sure what he would do if he gets money first.
You mentioned my full name in ur previous post, edit it as I'm not fine with it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2016
anybody with PAYPAL please hola me

i am desperate i can pay any amount grin ( make i use lady.f logic )
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintpn(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2016
$2200 paypal and 250 Payoneer funds are available contact 08069783660
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2016
$20 SKRILL available, @ 440
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blexyz1: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2016
phlopholly:
$41 btc for sale at 490

My first transaction on this trend and it went smoothly...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2016
FreeWorld23:

DONT mind him, we have done more than what he is doing back then when this thread was hot, what was the outcome? ZERO!!!!!!

Tabbas, what I av survived on this forum might make u kolomental o......that your threat no move me at all.
Be looking to see you on scammers list.. Lmao
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Olaide1295:

Hi Tabbaz,
In fairness, I had a transaction with iheanyi and he seemed honest. He sent money first and I sent him the skrill. I cannot be sure what he would do if he gets money first.
You mentioned my full name in ur previous post, edit it as I'm not fine with it.

Thanks for your attestation.

I only mention your nairaland moniker, is that what you are not fine with?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Mariesio:

You will see the versict if the guy has scammed you prior to our investigation cool shocked

By the way, nairalander are the one that cut down the investigation by inpatient frequent post. I was about to get his real picture and video chart.

Nevertheless, the little information about him will be included in scammer's list. This will help even if just 1% help, I don't mind
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2016
You must apologize to me for suspecting me to be a scammer.
Tabbaz:

Thanks for your attestation.

I only mention your nairaland moniker, is that what you are not fine with?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2016
FreeWorld23:

I am still not comfortable with your action. Albeit some notable members have contacted me attesting to your legit nature and reputation on nairaland

We can not continue doing the same thing and expect a different result.

This is a big forum. There is nothing wrong in having a database of the previous scammers in form of a thread or even a link on the site. We can come together and achieve scam free forum. But in a situation when each of us only care for his own safety, we are only giving the scammers more strength.

This is not different from what is ruining our nation at large. No one want to sacrifice his time, energy, safety for the upliftment of the community. By the time you silent about a crime, and others also are silent about it, the offenders will be moving within us without fear.

I may have limited strength to fighting the scammers on this forum, but I assure you I will try my possible best in reducing their evil deed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
You must apologize to me for suspecting me to be a scammer.

Lol. You caused it in the first place. How could you swap names with such differences

Anyway, let's continue making money legitimately. Fraud is against nature.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by naira2usd2naira(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2016
Just in....fresh and hot!!
$7,000 BTC @ N500/$....NO NEGOTIATIONS and i don't sell less than $500....
...First come first serve....

NB:- I use BTC standard rate as defined by preev.com .....
Contact my signature....whatsapp only!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Tabbaz:

I am still not comfortable with your action. Albeit some notable members have contacted me attesting to your legit nature and reputation on nairaland

We can not continue doing the same thing and expect a different result.

This is a big forum. There is nothing wrong in having a database of the previous scammers in form of a thread or even a link on the site. We can come together and achieve scam free forum. But in a situation when each of us only care for his own safety, we are only giving the scammers more strength.

This is not different from what is ruining our nation at large. No one want to sacrifice his time, energy, safety for the upliftment of the community. By the time you silent about a crime, and others also are silent about it, the offenders will be moving within us without fear.

I may have limited strength to fighting the scammers on this forum, but I assure you I will try my possible best in reducing their evil deed.

I think you should leave him alone if he doesnt want to mention the name

He has the right not to

or probably he is not really sure that the person is a scammer and trying to avoid accusations
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2016
750$ btc Available at 500/$

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
$20 SKRILL available, @ 440
Lets talk on whatsapp. Got email from you saying you have 500usd

Oga singapore1 abeg check your whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by showreals(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2016
Singapore1:

you still need paypal?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2016
showreals:

you still need paypal?
Yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2016
showreals:

you still need paypal?

Please let's talk on phone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dewtor(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2016
PM available @ 480.....waiting for your chat/calls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2016
Ermm....
I need PayPal, payoneer and btc.

Biko epp me

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.