Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5189315 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jmaxjohn(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2017
celestialAgent:
Well, I won't argue the bolded, you may be right.

Anyways, let's all got to church and #PrayForAllCrypto grin grin grin

Coz they are currently not worth 2000usd doesn't mean they are not better theoretically. Btc was at one time mere cents.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2017
SKRILL & NETELLER $20, $45, $60, $80, $100 - $2000 etc --> Available . PAYONEER $50, $100 - $1000 etc --> Available. WMZ, BTC $50, $70, $100, $200 - $1000, USA Verified Paypal $20, Paypal $40, Paypal $70, Paypal $100, UpWork, Fiverr Funds (paypal) etc --> Available. See our signature. Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2017
$500 Paxful Bitcoin Available

RATE: Come....

Come WhatsApp let's deal..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dablazor: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2017
Egonne1 am I chatting with you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2017
Yes boss!
dablazor:
Egonne1 am I chatting with you?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Paypal euro pounds usd available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrintelligent(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2017
Perfect money available@ sunday rate
Whatsapp contact on siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by VocalWalls: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2017
$85 needed.

Please holla
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2017
3RNEST:

Admin Biko ban Anthony for his rate.. grin

3rnest, I'm only helping you guys in cutting losses and to save you guys from BP.

Yesterday alone, I know how many people I "saved". Many can testify here.

If I don't do it, nobody is ready to provide such protections to Btc holders on Nairaland.

In fact, I should be commended and rewarded by MOD.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lubehouse9ja(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2017
anthonykezy:

3rnest, I'm only helping you guys in cutting losses and to save you guys from BP.

If I don't do it, nobody is ready to provide such protections to Btc holders on Nairaland.

in fact, I should be commended and rewarded by MOD.
you are not saving anybody here, you are only using your words to demoralize others to forcefully sell there earnings to you at cheap rates because of the current drop in value. Oga only the unwise once go sell to you sha

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lubehouse9ja(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2017
Please I need Fiverr fund at good rate any amount you have I will buy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lubehouse9ja(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2017
I need $500 or more of PayPal or fiverr at good rate, from a legit and trusted person.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2017
46$ btc available 355/$
From paxful wallet.
08169-5293-50
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2017
$369 Payoneer Needed. Contact me on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2017
still hunting for my $50 skrill. at a good rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2017
lubehouse9ja:
you are not saving anybody here, you are only using your words to demoralize others to forcefully sell there earnings to you at cheap rates because of the current drop in value. Oga only the unwise once go sell to you sha

Even the gurus in Btc are yet to comprehend the position they are.

Yesterday morning, I made a post calling on Nairaland Btc holders to empty their wallets. Then, price was $2,200+. Even before then, on Thursday evening, I alerted those who are close to on WhatsApp to sell off. Many followed the instructions.

This is just Sunday morning, price is dragging down to $1900+ negative.

Tell me who among the well known Nairalanders on Btc are making bid to buy. Even at 345/$, nobody is ready to buy. Yet you are here asking people to hold on to their Btc!

Should they bring their Btc to you at 365/$ to you buy so walk the sermon you are preaching? My wallet is full, I can send all to you.

Enter Asian Btc Exchanges and forums and see what is happening there. Instead of you to protect your fellow Nairalanders against the crash, you are here saying what I don't understand.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2017
anthonykezy:

Yesterday morning, I made a post calling on Nairaland Btc holders to empty their wallets. Then, price was $2,200+. Even before then, on Thursday evening, I alerted those who are close to on WhatsApp to sell off. Many followed the instructions.

Tell me who among the well known Nairalanders on Btc are making bid to buy. Even at 345/$, nobody is ready to buy. Yet you are here asking people to hold on to their Btc!

Should they bring their Btc to you at 365/$ to you buy so walk the sermon you are preaching? My wallet is full, I can send all to you.

Enter Asian Btc Exchanges and forums and see what is happening there. Instead of you to protect your fellow Nairalanders against the crash, you are here saying what I don't understand.

But how come you are still buying undecided undecided ...

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2017
toluxa1:
Amazon Gift Cards Available.
$500 with cash receipt.
$320 x 2
$240 x 3
$120 x 2

Shop Cheap, Shop Safe!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Sempumping:

But how come you are still buying undecided undecided ...

I can easily offload them. I did some at a great loss cause of the rapid drop.

At a point, you have to protect your people first.
If you are still holding any Btc, empty your wallets. Don't sell to me. Follow the post I made yesterday morning.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Obinnau(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2017
anthonykezy:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2017
If your are looking for the best alt to store your value..... Your best bet is litecoin
So far litecoin have only dropped less than $5

Litecoin have a very bright future
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donvikky91: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2017
1btc is available for 360/$ if you are interested call or whatsapp me on 08036418274
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2017
anthonykezy:

Save yourself the stress and story...
No one here is a fool...
Ure not helping anyone by telling them to do panic selling... ure accumulating cheap and awoof btc knowing fully well that it will def rise sooner or later:::

People here are wiser than you are

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

No one here is a fool...
Ure not helping anyone by telling them to do panic selling... ure accumulating cheap and awoof btc knowing fully well that it will def rise sooner or later:::

Please, why not help in "accumulate" such?

Btc is now heading towards $1,800, yet you are at the rooftop shouting people should hold on to their Btc.

Can you please kindly tell us how many you have in your wallet that you are holding on to?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

No one here is a fool...

btc will still hit 1500

I think its wise for people who need their money in the next 2-3weeks to sell off their bitcoin now...

I don't see bitcoin rising in the next few weeks

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

No one here is a fool...

Look at what you are telling people to hold on to.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2017
anthonykezy:
More Btc needed at 345/$

Contact me through my signature before I exhaust my daily bank transfers limit

Guy u dey funny sha grin

You are encouraging people to empty their wallet while you are encouraging your self to buy even as it is known to you that btc will continue falling. undecided

OK make I follow you dey buy too...

Bring all your BTC at 345/$

Contact below.

Any amount either BIG or SMALL.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Anyway...

Another scammer with 09032929525

No identity. IF you ask for Moniker. He doesn't have.

He wants to receive coins first. grin grin
He wants to buy half of whatever BTC you advertise...

How come you can access my signature? .
He said its possible as a Guest with his own scammer tactics .... Imagine FAKE LIES..

Alert Alert..

I know they use different contact lines..

But I've got this..

#TradeSafe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Na wao. Why all these fight on a Sunday morning, when ppl should be in church.

To serious sellers, Am currently buying btc.. Please check my WhatsApp....

345-350 per usd...

Check my WhatsApp please...

Nothing can stop us from getting to the promise land..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Still selling....

$500 BTC PAXFUL WALLET

$500 BTC PAXFUL WALLET

Contact details on my signature...

Buyer come with Escrow. IF you can't send my money first..

#BLESSED SUNDAY.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
anthonykezy:

You are not helping anyone instead u taking advantage of the dropping.. Sincerely I rather hoard than sell at that rate..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Cash Dep needed 5k$sss

Modath
Onatisi
and legit others pls show your rate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.