Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5179450 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
$500 Paxful BTC Available.

$250 Skrill fund Available

Rate: (negotiable)
Click on my whatsApp Link below let's deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2017
$130 btc available

Please meet me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2017
$410 btc available @ 365/$

Send first / escrow

Contact below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by U1(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2017
[s]$206 Payoneer available for N340/$ (non-negotiable)[/s] Sold!!!. Buzz me on the number in my signature if interested.

PLEASE NOTE: I don't send first, check my history. If you need to use an escrow, I have a couple of specific individuals I can consider. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jozzee1(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2017
$360 Payoneer fund available.

Source: Fiverr

Contact via: Call or Whatsapp.

Payment options: Bring your Escrow/Face-to-Face/Send first.

Rate: 340/$

P.S. Don't ask me to send first because I won't.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FelixFelicis(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Lol I got a message from acclaimed Paxful. I don't even have a Paxful account, but it's obvious the scammer/hacker got my number on this thread and just included it in the list of BTC sellers since na una full this thread grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FelixFelicis(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Now I decided to even check out the link, please note that they didn't send the real link paxful(dot)com they sent a phishing link which was shortened with bit ly service. On opening the website, they did a good but imperfect attempt at cloning Paxful website but if you check your address bar for the page link as I did you'll see it's a phishing website grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 99strike(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Pm for sale @ 385/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NaijaSwap(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
$205 btc available @362 call or whatsapp on 08103524151
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FelixFelicis(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
This site is meant to phish, i.e. if you input your details, it'll send it to the database of the scammer, which he will now use to login to your paxful account on the real site and transfer your bitcoins tongue

Well these guys went ahead to add one more box for phone number which the original paxful doesn't have grin

And if you notice, the Google verification has already been ticked for you. Cos you're a chairman abi? grin lol well that Google verification is just a cropped picture and you can't tick it.

Well I inputed my own paxful details grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phlopholly: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Now I decided to even check out the link, please note that they didn't send the real link paxful(dot)com they sent a phishing link which was shortened with bit ly service. On opening the website, they did a good but imperfect attempt at cloning Paxful website but if you check your address bar for the page link as I did you'll see it's a phishing website grin
Please let's not be quick to click on links, got the same message self. Unfortunately I don't have a paxful account and the number I dropped on NL is only for Whatsapp, nothing more. These scammers keep trying all they can. Just yeaterday alone, had to scam attempts.
Let's be watchful plz

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phlopholly: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2017
FelixFelicis:
This site is meant to phish, i.e. if you input your details, it'll send it to the database of the scammer, which he will now use to login to your paxful account on the real site and transfer your bitcoins tongue

Well these guys went ahead to add one more box for phone number which the original paxful doesn't have grin

And if you notice, the Google verification has already been ticked for you. Cos you're a chairman abi? grin lol well that Google verification is just a cropped picture and you can't tick it.

Well I inputed my own paxful details grin

Bro, there was no need to click on the link, that alone is risky in itself. You system or phone could be bugged and your details stolen.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FelixFelicis(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Paxful guys here, be careful. To be safer, don't use the number you post online on your mail account, cos this thieves have connections with this ad-hoc sim registration crooks make dem no go retrieve your line for you then hack your mail then access your online accounts, info and funds wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2017
DoyenExchange:
SKRILL & NETELLER $20, $45, $60, $80, $100 - $2000 etc --> Available . PAYONEER $50, $100 - $1000 etc --> Available. WMZ, BTC $50, $70, $100, $200 - $1000, USA Verified Paypal $20, Paypal $40, Paypal $70, Paypal $100, UpWork, Fiverr Funds (paypal) etc --> Available. See our signature.
Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bunmiano: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
$400 Fresh Paypal available @350/$

FNF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FelixFelicis(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
phlopholly:

Bro, there was no need to click on the link, that alone is risky in itself. You system or phone could be bugged and your details stolen.
Lol thanks bro, this particular link isn't that risky, and guess what? I opened it with my chrome which has no browsing history grin This particular page is meant to phish, only really advanced guys can make website to steal your cookies and browsing log and those ones won't even use this format grin

But anyway y'all be safe o, don't goan be clicking any link any how o wink If you must, do it on a fresh browser or in incognito (private) mode grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello guys, so i think i have just been scammed of $43 PayPal funds.. I sent the money since Saturday and up till now, no valuable response from the person. He keeps on saying the money is pending in his account but it is fully cleared and completed in my own account. chaii this is money I worked for on fiverr. I will send screenshot of chat and paypal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2017
see the screenshot

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2017
More screenshot.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2017
4000$ Btc needed...
Come to my Whatsapp
My number on my signature
Send first or bring escrow
Best rates pls
Min order: 500$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2017
So please guys what do I do, because i have sent PayPal a message and they havent replied me. I want them to refund it. I transferred the money using Pay for goods and services. If he claims the transaction is Pending in his account, then he should refund of show me a screenshot of his account to fully show that it is pending and not keep an idle face
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2017
sunmike065:
$410 btc available @ 360/$

Send first / escrow

Contact below.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2017
I really needed that 14 thousand naira because of school. I don't have a job and the little work/ freelance i do online is really tasty and hard so it's not easy to get any money.. This one is really paining me because the first time I sent the money to him, it was on Hold in his account so he refunded it back, that made me trust him and since i have paypal protection already..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
This is my first time doing PayPal buying/selling.. I have trusted people for skrill, Neteller, bitcoin and all but PayPal i was just new to it.... PLEASE I NEED YOU GUYS HELP ON THIS MATTER
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coinanytime(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Good morning, Buy/Sell your Perfect Money/Bitcoin/Neteller with ease! whatsapp: 09022387191 or contact via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2017
BITCOIN NEEDED AT 352/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bijouxcutey(f): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2017
$250 worth of Btc available at #360/$. Contact me on my WhatsApp. I am not sending first please. Come with a popular escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2017
$252 PayPal available.

Contact via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Ibraheem009:
Now buying skrill.
Whatsapp 07063611172
Also buying btc too.
3,000$ btc needed.
Let's meet on whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
coinanytime:
Buy/Sell your Perfect Money and Bitcoin with ease!

or contact in signature.

Anyone that trades with this guy without and escrow should enjoy their life in the wall!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2017
2 btc needed asap

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentlesas(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2017
192 BTC UP FOR GRABS

Rate 370

Hit me up on my contact below

whatsapp 08055455584

Escrow is welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.