Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5179677 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by imrandbest(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
[s]$18 BTC needed

Chat me if you gat.

See my co.ntact at signature[/s]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
HarryTellMe:

$285 dey
E remain smallllllll to reach $500 MOQ
Come kelet am at 350
SOLD TO Mcdreking
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
$360+ PayPal available
$20 Perfect Money available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scampy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
$80 Neteller available at 345/$. Escrow is allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BjaySexy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
$430 btc,
Paxful wallet,
Available.
Friendly rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
1093$ payoneer fund available @340/$ pm me on whatup chat at 08163407087 or call, serious buyer only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
buying Canadian iTunes gift card cards at the best rate on nairaland $200-$1000 CAD

I am also buying Japanese big cards that cannot be traded anywhere any denomination

buying $200-$1000 USA iTunes gift card

I BUY AT THE BEST RATE HERE

-----> Contact on siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
3RNEST:

Not feeling too big thing...u don't understand this platform, u talk as if you new here.. .i quote come whatsapp meaning let's deal and I'm interested.. .nothing like feeling too big.. .you grab?

BTW, hv gotten already so keep your skrill Mr. big .. smiley
I don't understand the platform or you yourself don't understand it? Common give me another excuse . If I see anything here and I need it, I always save the sellers' numbers and contact them if I'm interested.. It's rude asking for seller to contact you when his number is on his signature..some desperate folks may be doing it, but I shall never do it here cos I'm not one of those desperate guys you ask to come to Whatsapp and you start pricing their fund @ 1-1 Naira...Oga I no dey keep my Skrill, you hear? I no fit even sell my fund for u sef cos nah 300 fund wey you go sell for 360 u dey find..I'm more than that you hear?

For your info, my Skrill fund is sold and I even need more to sell cos demand is more than supply for me today..I can show you screenshots of the transactions if you want

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by meetmal03(f): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
DoyenExchange:
BUY/SELL: Skrill & Neteller $20, $45, $60, $80, $100 - $3000 etc --> Available .

PAYONEER $50, $100 - $2000 etc --> Available.

PerfectMoney (PM) $20, $40, $80, $100 - $1000 etc --> Available.

BTC $50, $70, $100, $200 - $1000 etc --> Available,

USA Verified Paypal $20, Paypal $40, Paypal $70, Paypal $100, Paypal $250 etc, UpWork, Fiverr, Freelancer Funds (paypal) etc --> Available
. See our signature.
Always Available. Buying/Selling? Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Anyone with up to $4,000 BTC tonight should buzz me.

And guys, PLEASE update your status after you sell - I dislike having to add random numbers only to hear sold!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
mayorall:

Its its well. Its one of those things that happen online. Its gud you handled it maturedly.

Stay blessed.

MAYORALL HIMSELF HERE

Once in a while when I come here. I do see your post and i discovered you are a pig that want others to enjoy the mud with you. I won't come down so low to exchange insults with you.

Neither will I release to the public what truly transpired between us cos it can land him in jail and cost him his admission. I won't sow a bad seed. Cos whatsoever you sow, you will reap.

I was in Jos, he sold some agc to us and they went bad. Immediately I contacted him sent him details of closed account. He said I need to contact amazon, I told him I have called earlier, then he said I need to chat amazon so they show me bad card,I then told him with a bad closed account, theres no way to chat or contact which he knows. But later flamed up. And I told him I want my fund back, he refused. I said I will release Sars after him. He said am threatening him cos of #54,000 that him and SARS gather dey. ( if Fulani lost a single cow, he will leave remaining 99 and go after the one that is lost). Same hour. I couldnt get flight to Akure from Jos. If i tried from Abuja, I might still not get. I followed the next Night bus from Jos to Akure on 14hours long journey. We started looking for him. He isnt picking strange numbers. I sent him details of photos that shows we are behind him and at his neighbourhood. He then sent back our fund.( never said he is not going to refund, but needs chat from amazon that he knows we can never get since account is closed)

**** the man involved had duely apologised and am taking the next flight back to Jos. He also promised to pay back what I spent on travelling but I dont need that. Once he turned a new leave and doesnt get himself into trouble and repent from what I can't expose here which we both know. There's no problem

What you know is just 2% of the whole matter.

We've been around nairaland for long too. With physical office address . We are not roadside business men or e-warrior like you.****

Oye omo to nsunkun, oye iya e to nre. ( only the crying child and the mother understand themself). Its more than what can be written here. It will destroy more than you think a out him. Better to keep it as Oku Oru ( night corpse)

Mr funlord. Dont bother to quote us. Cos you wont get a reply

Mayowa Ali.........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
$1340 USA Verified Paypal Available. Pick it up. See our signature .$420 Paypal SOLD.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BjaySexy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
BjaySexy:
$430 btc,
Paxful wallet,
Available.
Friendly rate.

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
$650 paypal available and fnf and gns

Anoda 700 available as gns

Check signature for whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
$246 Skrill available at good rate

Whatsapp number below
sold!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
still available

palinco:
$913 Neteller available @ N350
$100 Skrill available @ N350..

whatsapp contact: 080 38 30 4 7 98

Be ready to pay first or you come with a reliable escrow.

This is a honest deal.

Cheers!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
I don't understand the platform or you yourself don't understand it? Common give me another escuse . If I see anything here and I need it, I always save the sellers' numbers and contact them if I'm interested.. It's rude asking for seller to contact you..some may be doing it, but I shall never do it here cos I'm not one of those desperate guys you ask to come to Whatsapp and you start pricing their fund @ 1-1 Naira...Oga I no dey keep my Skrill, you hear? I no fit even sell my fund for u sef cos nah 300 fund wey you go sell for 360 u dey find..I'm more than that you hear?

For your info, my Skrill fund is sold and I even need more to sell cos demand is more than supply for me today..I can show you screenshots of the transactions if you want
Lolx e pain u reach like this oya no cry come collect skrill @300/$ since he dey pain say I no sell give u.. tongue

Oga don't use this issue as an excuse if u have beef with me just say it beside we are all in this Skrill game together and it's an open market no price control..

Last shot, visit lagoon since you can't meet people on whatsapp when u ready to sell ur goods, u feeling big then u turning against me for nothing.

Remember I don't lack skrill if u need it, I have them in bulk Mr. Feeling big and I will sell for u at 300/$ tongue

*standing* waiting for your next move! cool Quote and see!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
BTC is needed tonight.

Buzz me on WhatsApp if you have at a very reasonable rate.

Contact below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
3RNEST:

Lolx e pain u reach like this oya no cry come collect skrill @300/$ since he dey pain say I no sell give u.. tongue

Oga don't use this issue as an excuse if u have beef with me just say it beside we are all in this Skrill game together and it's an open market no price control..

Last shot, visit lagoon since you can't meet people on whatsapp when u ready to sell ur goods, u feeling big then u turning against me for nothing.

Remember I don't lack skrill if u need it, I have them in bulk Mr. Feeling big and I will sell for u at 300/$ tongue

*standing* waiting for your move! cool Quote and see!!
I've made my point known to you.. You can ask me to come to whatsapp when you see my advert here next time, ok....you can quote and reply more, it's allowed..I have many things needing my attentions than involving in online tantrums.

If you see my advert here and you need my fund, don't feel too big to contact me ok?

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
I've made my point known to you.. You can ask me to come to whatsapp when you see my advert here next time, ok....you can quote and reply more, it's allowed..I have many things needing my attentions than involving in online tantrums.

If you see my advert here and you need my fund, don't feel too big to contact me ok?
Go sleep jo.. .u don't feel big to meet me on whatsapp, beside I show interest to buy so "come whatsapp " means I'm interested u understand? cool

#peace out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
HarryTellMe:
$360+ PayPal available
$20 Perfect Money available
PM sold
PayPal still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol,

Who irked the wrath of 3rnest
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FrancisAdl(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
$65 btc available @345/$
Call or whatsapp 08068069104
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
920$ btc available at 350/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
sodiq961:
920$ btc available at 350/$

come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
inze:
Lol,

Who irked the wrath of 3rnest
grin free that Guy....na bad belle dey worry am!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Abbey1987:

come
u no see my contact abi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by joshares: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
suchmuch:
buying Canadian iTunes gift card cards at the best rate on nairaland $200-$1000 CAD

I am also buying Japanese big cards that cannot be traded anywhere any denomination

buying $200-$1000 USA iTunes gift card

I BUY AT THE BEST RATE HERE

-----> Contact on siggy
do u buy mexico
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by joshares: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
DoyenExchange:

Always Available. Buying/Selling? Just call or Text us etc.
i want to buy, 08151970492 text me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
920$ btc available..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Processor01:
Anyone with up to $4,000 BTC tonight should buzz me.

And guys, PLEASE update your status after you sell - I dislike having to add random numbers only to hear sold!

Thanks guys - sorted!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.