Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,286 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5246064 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 5:13am On Aug 11, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by orlaryhincah(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2017
$460 BTC Available. WhatsApp me if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mata1ng(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2017
can you read between line and stop asking questions

Sirambassador:
I think anyone filling against any one... Should drop proves.
Who is saving you from being scammed mr.man

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Tabbaz1:

Good. I've checked the wallet and it shows receipt of 0.02btc on 18-04-2017 (https://blockchain.info/address/14YRPm1bYgX9YvicbSUFVShWpF5fcLxjP2 ). Due to this, It's of necessity that I edit my post against you. You are probably clean -You only rushed to trade without due findings about the number you were about to trade with.

My apology for mistaken you for a scammer

P.S. My original username was banned by antibot and will resume after 24hrs. I shall edit my post and remove your name from the scam list as soon as I'm unbanned.

P.P.S. I saw your call but I don't pick call on my naija line cos I'm roaming.

cc: Dominique. - I believe this man is clean base on the evidence tendered to support his claim

It's not the first time you have embarrassed yourself by labeling those you have grievances against as scammers! You will also apologies to me too!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2017
peterjero:
Painful how NL is filled with immature people that can't handle issues, this section is supposed to be where matured people do business but I'm still surprised it's like politics section where little kids come to insult old people. I'm not surprised though at the drama after all my name was trending here as a scammer. Even Funlord was calling me a scammer now the table has turned and hea now feeling the way I felt the say he did same to me. The idea to solve this ongoing imbroglio is effective communication and not this superficial show of connection and wealth. I rest my case, before anyone is called a scammer there must be evidence that the lamest of persons must be able to attest to. Please let's settle this and not turn this section into a war zone.

Mr man keep shut! I did not deceive people into paying for what I do not own! Have you paid donpizzle and his partners their N1.5m? And has your charge back scheme of N770k that I foiled caused onepunchman's paypal account to be reopened? We're you recently locked up or not?

You and I are not in the same category little boy! You want me to investigate and push your petitions quickly through the system you pay me my fee? Everyone knows that! You on the other hand do charge back with blocked accounts! Water and oil don't mix....go and have several seats!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.