Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,341 members, 7,867,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5246601 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2017
People of Nairaland and Ecurrency Thread....
Listen and Listen carefully.

If anyone scam you go by the corner cry and after crying then please go to court get your affidavit which cost N1,000 to N2,000.

Get court order ( to freeze the scammers account ) depending on the court this costs N10,000-N20,000. Infact the best way to get it is when court have sitting over a case cos the judge will be there to sign it.

Go and get police report. Police report is free. If you grease palm it won't be more than N1-2k.

Then take out time write your own statement of how you were scammed take it to the bank and get your scammers account locked.

Now there are many bankers here that will hell you get your scammers address. Do you little investigation make sure the address is OK. Go to any police station make statement mobilize police go and arrest who ever that scammed you.

Secondly to make the case very interesting and further tighten the scammer go to any police headquarters in your state meet any police man at the gate tell him or her you want to raise petition over financial default of who you did business with..

Petition is N1k highest for you to have it signed fast you can give the officer N500-1k ( a good officer won't collect anything from you ).

Signing petition doesn't take time as long as CP ( commissioner of police is on desk ).

Once Its signed you will mobilise. Mobilisation is to fuel police van, and then has 2-3 officers assigned to you. All these doesn't cost more than N20,000.

You go arrest your victim. Even if you couldn't get him you will be happy with yourself that yes you were part of your case and it was done to your satisfaction.

Dont pay funlord to keep asking and requesting for money from you.

Dont pay him to footdrag once your alert enters his phone.

All na mouth dude got no connection anywhere.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2017
42usd worth of Paypal funds available for sale at 345naira/usd. whatsapp me on 09083748635
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2017
adedayor08 is here again

who miss me ?? grin

we are still buying bitcoin at sexy rate

any quantity smallor big

come to whatsapp (number in signature)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
LORD HAVE MERCY...

Scam is scamming the scam...

I need btc biko

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2017
1400+ Paxful BTC available at softrate. Come to my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2017
About 1000$ amazon card with cash receipt needed. I will pay at your rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by etin06(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Bitcoin:
Everyone please drop your wallet lemme share some bitcoins instead of the constant bickering on this thread. Bitcoin started this problem and bitcoin must end it! I have over 34,000 mentions mostly coming from this thread, instead of popcorn, I want to bless some wallets with bitcoin o jare.
Oya bless my wallet
1GfCui7Jf9srH8KRmiuCP97EiDfNEJnsik
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2017
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by orlaryhincah(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Any trader that has 1.5 BTC on Paxful and receives payment through Paypal should pls WhatsApp me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.