Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,225 members, 7,846,060 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5205875 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is the same person that lied that I extorted N200k from her? Instead of telling them that I had instead payed her N200k received from the man owing her? Then day before yesterday when all those her ogas were trying to set me up she was here keeping quiet and hoping to frame me? The same person that met me with a plan to track her 2m and I said she should pay me 200k she said 150k I said no deal..she now came around to term it scam? Saving screen shots over me rejecting your offer?

Tell your people that used you to pay you on my behalf! For my months of stellar service in protecting you and them! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bookiemart01:
It's pathetic to say the least.

Funlord prefers to attack personalities rather than address issues.

So you have not seen my reply? You are following the narrative of that joker that was the chief instigator of my set up? What have I not addressed in your last mention!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
I have said it and will say it again. People should stop paying others to track a criminal because most often one end up losing another money .

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
funlord:

Bookie are you serious? How does a man paying me to help him with an investigation concern her money again? How is it my concern that he cannot pay her balance? I helped her transfer the 200k he gave to me to her? I helped her talk to him to pay up the extra 30k? In the midst of that he told me he has the bank data of the scammer and that I should help him PI the investigation so that he can plan on the man's arrest with the results I will give him! I gave him my fee and he payed me! How does his paying me concern whatever she and him are now chatting about?

So everybody he is owing on earth now should be repaid by those he has payed for working for him? So he should have only started making moves to find his own money ONLY after he had paid her? He should no more live his life or pay for things ONLY till after she is paid? She is just being ridiculous by involving me!

wait. did you see the chat modath posted here?
sammy said he paid u modath brought to mediate and that's why he is currently low on cash to pay modath.

come to think of think... he paid you 40k to do investigation or catch scammer?
why was he now referring to paying you as an excuse not to balance up his debt?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
buying Canadian iTunes gift card cards at the best rate on nairaland $200-$1000 CAD

I am also buying Japanese big cards that cannot be traded anywhere any denomination
I am buying iTunes gift card from all countries in the world..... I don't need Mexican for now
buying $200-$1000 USA iTunes gift card

I BUY AT THE BEST RATE HERE

-----> Contact on siggy cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cc Mynd44 where re u pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
sodiq961:
Cc Mynd44 where re u pls

Why calling for thread to be locked?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
I posted that before I saw the mention
funlord:

So you have not seen my reply? You are following the narrative of that joker that was the chief instigator of my set up? What have I not addressed in your last mention!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

wait. did you see the chat modath posted here?
sammy said he paid u modath brought to mediate and that's why he is currently low on cash to pay modath.

come to think of think... he paid you 40k to do investigation or catch scammer?
why was he now referring to paying you as an excuse not to balance up his debt?

Go and find a new person to set up and stop asking silly questions online!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bookiemart01:
I posted that before I saw the mention

No wahala! I trust in your objectivity that you even showed yesterday! Abeg make I go watch ball and let me leave these jokers to keep rambling over nothing!

Brushes shoulder!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
I have about had it with everybody and this needless back and forth.

1. Lesammy, for the love of Obatala, you owe Modath 39k. Please talk about how you are willing to pay and stop this dragging and subtle jabs. See, even if the remaining money is 500 naira, it is her money. Tell her (or everyone since you guys have decided to bring this here to disrupt the market) how you intend to pay her money. Your deal with a PI is not her business. How do yoou want to pay Modath and when?

2. Modath, okay, see your issue is with Lesammy. He owes you money, that he gave Funlord 40k or 750k is really is between the two of them; your concern is getting your money back. This just seems like some leftover beef and it doesnt help.

3. Funlord, for goodness sakes, can you be any less aggressive? Small issue, you blow up and escalate. She wants her money, can anyone blame her for that? Just chill and go drink some beer. Go find sonething else to do instead of being a bully

4. Tabbaz, uncle, you aint helping matters

5. OkwaIfugo, seriously?

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oh, if I have need to come back here, I will be handing out 7 day bans.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mynd44:
Oh, if I have need to come back here, I will be handing out 7 day bans.
grin it's MyND44 again!!

Weldone Sir!!! let the trade cont..... cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
funlord:

Go and find a new person to set up and stop asking silly questions online!

My brother we are not in class for who will take first position.
Im not setting you up. face fact everything cant be joke.

from the explanation you have given to bookie i have now understood what happened. that's what you were expected to do and not the earlier reply you gave to modath.

So sammy kindly pay modath and then go after funlord if he didn't fulfill the agreement you guys had before you paid 40k to him.

But the Silly question i want to ask is this?
why collect 40k from someone who was scammed?
is this not an act of gross wickedness from high places....

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Humblega(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mynd44:
I have about had it with everybody and this needless back and forth.

1. Lesammy, for the love of Obatala, you owe Modath 39k. Please talk about how you are willing to pay and stop this dragging and subtle jabs. See, even if the remaining money is 500 naira, it is her money. Tell her (or everyone since you guys have decided to bring this here to disrupt the market) how you intend to pay her money. Your deal with a PI is not her business. How do yoou want to pay Modath and when?

2. Modath, okay, see your issue is with Lesammy. He owes you money, that he gave Funlord 40k or 750k is really is between the two of them; your concern is getting your money back. This just seems like some leftover beef and it doesnt help.

3. Funlord, for goodness sakes, can you be any less aggressive? Small issue, you blow up and escalate. She wants her money, can anyone blame her for that? Just chill and go drink some beer. Go find sonething else to do instead of being a bully

4. Tabbaz, uncle, you aint helping matters

5. OkwaIfugo, seriously?

i love this verdict. Make each and everyone note what to check about his/her contributions.
Above all Let the peace reign again!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
sodiq961:
Cc Mynd44 where re u pls

grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
I put up $8 btc to sell, a fellow contacted me for it, claimed to be hisgraceapparel.
He asked of how we deal and i said i transfer after payment credited.

Omo see trick wey E wan play, he sent wallet address and a follow up message saying "Sent" which is to say he's transferred the money, i told him i haven't received payment,. He kept asking until moments later i got a text with sender being "FBN Nigeria" telling me money credited from first bank to my Gtbank acct, but if am to receive alert, it's my banks alert and not First bank's duty to notify me, and he kept asking if I've received. As i no receive on just small change, i just turn of my data go sleep small b4 church time, i no come online until after church to see say others wants to buy and still no real alert from initial acclaimed payment and nothing credited while checking bank app.

Now typing out the number on NL the only record it brings is it being on Tabbaz list of scammers, na make person dey careful o.

See screenshots.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by asids55: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
380$ EBay gift card available for sale @325

holla
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Karma is such a beautiful woman! wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
tosinjay:
I put up $8 btc to sell, a fellow contacted me for it, claimed to be hisgraceapparel.
He asked of how we deal and i said i transfer after payment credited.

Omo see trick wey E wan play, he sent wallet address and a follow up message saying "Sent" which is to say he's transferred the money, i told him i haven't received payment,. He kept asking until moments later i got a text with sender being "FBN Nigeria" telling me money credited from first bank to my Gtbank acct, but if am to receive alert, it's my banks alert and not First bank's duty to notify me, and he kept asking if I've received. As i no receive on just small change, i just turn of my data go sleep small b4 church time, i no come online until after church to see say others wants to buy and still no real alert from initial acclaimed payment and nothing credited while checking bank app.

Now typing out the number on NL the only record it brings is it being on Tabbaz list of scammers, na make person dey careful o.

See screenshots.

na wa oooo. they are relentless.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by benedictgold(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
$220 PayPal fund is available. See signature for contact detail at #350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
FirsteBank:
600 usd btc available @358 per usd . Contact my whatsapp on siggy .

Sold please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Seunex007(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
20BTC needed at the best rate possible. MOQ is 1BTC. buzz me on WhatsApp 07063063529. Escrow is welcome. Tabbaz or Lady F.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

na wa oooo. they are relentless.
They are, any gain na gain for them, even 2800.
Now if he had designed the message to read sender from Gtb, it could have been a bit convincing except that i kept checking internet banking.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bellyjean(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
orlaryhincah:

Still available?

Yeah. Still available

(1) (2) (3) ... (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.