Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5159417 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
00Ademi:
i saw my number on Nairaland with one mr sammeyd claiming it as a scam num... I'm not aware of this neither do i know anything about this....

I want the post pull down i have been mentioning the guy but he's not responding perhaps he's not online. That's all i want

This number 08175029041 is a potential scammer looking for soft target to hit and steal their hard earned money.

On a fateful day, otradearena messaged me that he needs an escrow service with this number who claimed his username is penquin.

Immediately I heard the username, it sounds very unfamiliar to me and I immediately did a search on the moniker. I found that the number had few posts on NL and do not carry the username it said. So I was alert and I told otradearena to inform him that he will require escrow before he can trade with him which he reluctantly consented.
However, he told otradearena that he is familiar with sammeyd and can use him as escrow. I told him, I don't know him from anywhere and have not traded with penguin before.
I decided to chat him up and he denied knowing me and that he meant sammyd212, a moniker that has never traded on ecurrecncy thread and has one or two post. I told him that his moniker is strange and I don't know him. It was after that he said I was rushing him too much and didn't allow him to confirm the exact "sammeyd" whom he has dealt with before as such he aborted the trade and he blocked otradearena immediately and also blocked my number.

Then I told him he is a potential scammer and have been running different moniker on NL.

Funlord can attest to this post. Because I raised a red alert on him warning very trader to be mindful of the number running different monikers.

Just now, I chatted the same number up on my whatsapp and the message delivered, I asked if I am chatting with penquin, he affirmed. So how come is this same number with the moniker 00Ademi
?

Cc.. Mynd44, Puskin, Funlord, Tabbaz, Kaboninc, otradearena...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sammeyd:

This number 08175029041 is a potential scammer looking for soft target to hit and steal their hard earned money.

On a fateful day, otradearena messaged me that he needs an escrow service with this number who claimed his username is penquin.

Immediately I heard the username, it sounds very unfamiliar to me and I immediately did a search on the moniker. I found that the number had few posts on NL and do not carry the username it said. So I was alert and I told otradearena to inform him that he will require escrow before he can trade with him which he reluctantly consented.

However, he told otradearena that he is familiar with sammeyd and can use him as escrow. I told him, I don't know him from anywhere and have not traded with penquin before.

I decided to chat him up and he denied knowing me and that he meant sammyd212, a moniker that has never traded on ecurrecncy thread and has one or two post. I told him that his moniker is strange and I don't know him. It was after that he said I was rushing him too much and didn't allow him to confirm the exact "sammeyd" whom he has dealt with before as such he aborted the trade and he blocked otradearena immediately and also blocked my number.

Then I told him he is a potential scammer and have been running different moniker on NL.

Funlord can attest to this post. Because I raised a red alert on him warning very trader to be mindful of the number running different monikers.

Just now, I chatted the same number up on my whatsapp and the message delivered, I asked if I am chatting with penquin, he affirmed. So how come is this same number with the moniker 00Ademi
?

Cc.. Mynd44, Puskin, Funlord, Tabbaz, Kaboninc, otradearena...

More screenshots coming...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mundus(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Upload the screenshot of your whatsapp chat with him as evidence and let's give him time to come and respond to the allegation.

Okay...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mundus(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Continuation!

BTW, he has blocked me on WhatsApp.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
mayorall:

Yes. He paid when I got to his school. He is even nice, offered to pay my transport fare.Very good of him.

But got my amazon account locked.

Also this identity theft needs to be cleared as himself and team had picked up many USA items from us.

We requested his identity and tendered that fake identity card.

It happens... you wanted cheap gift cards... I buy from him too, my account was locked and i had to chat with cc...

These things happen often and you'd know if your very familiar with paxful traders... Send your id to amazon and all should be sorted.

Believe me all this you are planning, isn't worth....

Even if he "supposedly stole an identity" , It shouldn't be yours to look into, since he hasn't stolen from you..

Peace..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sammeyd:

More screenshots coming...
Cc.. Mynd44, Puskin, otradearena, funlord.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
mundus:
Continuation!

BTW, he has blocked me on WhatsApp.
It is a pity that you fell victim despite all my warning.
My mind already told me that the guy "kasshii' has a devilish mission with that moniker.
But you too have to be blamed for sending 1st to August 1, 2017 moniker without escrow.
Imagine where your rushing has led you.
Prevention is better than no cure.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Singapore1:
This is interesting
The feeling I am having now is the same I use to have whenever I want to cum grin

Haha See this Man grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Who dey magodo Garden here
Come flex,ha no get time to talk
No be fight i come here for
Strictly biznezz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Now I chatted, with this same number 08175029041 who claimed to be 00Ademi. I asked him if I was chatting with penquin, he said YES and affirmed strongly by saying SURE.

So who are you?

Cc... Mynd44, Puskin, Bookiemart01, Otradearena, Funlord

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Spamming
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sammeyd:
Now I chatted, with this same number 08175029041 who claimed to be 00Ademi. I asked him if I was chatting with penquin, he said YES and affirmed strongly by saying SURE.

So who are you?

shocked grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
DoyenExchange:
$240 US Verified Paypal (FnF) Available. Pack some or pack all! See our signature.
$160 SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
00Ademi, please come and reply to this allegation!

I bet u are a thick scammer. It's in your blood and don't try this shit with me or come near my territory. My eyes is red o.

This place is not your Zone. How can u claim to be penquin and 00Ademi at the same time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nairalanlywood

Nah so so drama grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Tooltip onatisi okwafigo please confirm you have paid funlord for his services. Modath has it in the screeshot.

I havent had any dealing with funlord or paid him for any debt recovery job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otradearena: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sammeyd:

So who are you?

Penquin is a real scammer bro, He do use his prey's monicker to create confusion.

@Sammeyd, u saved me frm d bastard grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
agarawu23:

I am disappointed in you after reading this shots angry. I am one of the first person to be aware of ur unpaid money not knowing u have been negotiating with Funlord to pay him 150k to get ur money back, did u pay a damn to we "ur ppl" before getting part of the money even tho we didn't made any effort offline?

Honestly, I don't know when Funlord started dealing here cos I know him to be a *troll* in romance section. He Insults and digs into ppl's personal life to bully them on line to earn cheap "likes" and gather followers.......That's the Funlord I know cos I was once 100% active in romance and politics section.

They are ppl I don't toy with money here and he is one of them, when he was mentioned has an escrow for a deal I was about to make #2.5 (#32,000) from, I told the person involved that I don't use him for my deal, but when owner insisted, I agreed since I am just playing a role BTW a buyer and seller without any stress.

I just sit and watch when I saw him running up and down Here because I have stop looking down on ppl; I blv any body is capable of trading here if u have ur capital and good positive transaction history.

Why will someone be heartless to be demanding money from a scam victim who has lost money already? No wonder he was challenging me when Yomieluv issue was on, oh! I guess u were just challenging me to form bruce-lee and later demand money from the scam victims in the NAME of tracking him down....huh? How much have you recovered for them so far

Even tho Funlord has been acting as an escrow successfully, I will advice ppl to be careful with him because with his attitude and heartless manners, ur money might/may enter voice mail one day.

Na my mind I talk so

Food for thought

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sammeyd:
00Ademi, please come and reply to this allegation!

I bet u are a thick scammer. It's in your blood and don't try this shit with me or come near my territory. My eyes is red o.

This place is not your Zone. How can u claim to be penquin and 00Ademi at the same time?

He has been banned. Move on to greater things.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
$5000 BTC NEEDED AT 360/$

Bring any volume you have I will buy...

Come down to WhatsApp

If you are a scammer and u DM me na OGUN go kee you. undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gboyetade: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bring your payoneer funds at the best rates. We also buy paypal, neteller, skrill, PM at the best rate

Contact in signature.

Escrow accepted

0 8 0 5 9 3 9 1 0 5 4 (WhatsApp & calls)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Noted Sir
descrisom:

Bros,very simple,
From those pages i have been buying
$101-$1000 itunes big cards
If you have you can come over to me
I have best rate for you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
2,000$ payoneer needed urgently.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by princedrhym(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
tosinjay:

By stating what the scammer claimed i didn't say you were, since i wasn't sure it was referred to as claim.
Hisgraceapparels isn't a he
, but a she have done business with her, and mostly what she buys is PayPal fund.. so make your research properly...�
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good Evening Nairalanders,

Small Paxful BTC available at 355/$ only for PAXITES

I buy 150$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and 1000$ Single US ITunes Card at good rate. I will redeem it at a good price..

I will buy as much as possible at good rate and credit you instantly

My job is sound and perfect. I will always do a nice job for you over and over. A trial will always convince you. Remember, My payment is always instant.

Condition for acceptance: Card must be Valid and Unused before sending and I may ask for receipt if necessary..

Good cards, instant payment assured.

Contact me via whatsapp

Small Paxful BTC available for any Paxites
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mynd44:

He has been banned. Move on to greater things.
Thank you sir!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pyin111: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
I need 200$ or 300$ iTunes gift card....

Please check mY page comment for testimonies

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=110546076296254&id=101607460523449

Or WhatsApp me directly +2348164046919, done within 5 minutes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
And slowly, the market starts up.

Biko, I need cold 5alive
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
73$ btc available @365
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mynd44:
And slowly, the market starts up.

Biko, I need cold 5alive
take zobo

(1) (2) (3) ... (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.