Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5164483 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
DoyenExchange:
BUY/SALE: Skrill & Neteller $20, $45, $60, $80, $100 - $3000 etc --> .

PerfectMoney (PM) $20, $40, $80, $100 -- $1000 etc --> .

USA Verified (FnF/GnS) Paypal $20, PP $40, PP $70, PP $100, Paypal $2500 etc, UpWork, Fiverr, Freelancer Funds (paypal) etc -->
. See our signature.
Buying or Selling? Call or Text Us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
DoyenExchange:
$35 US Verified Paypal Available.
See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Seunex007(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
500$ BTC needed urgently. WhatsApp me on 07063063529
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
$5000+ btc available at 370/$

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chalxdon(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
yesman:

This guy is a scammer. I paid him first and he sent me used a used card. I should have used an escrow. The guy is now insulting me on What app I won't bother to post the chats here I'll take the loss and move on. Anyone transacting with PEACE OLALEYE OLAYEMI GTbank 02244256033 does so at his/ her own risk.
Hope you can substantiate your claims. That word is a stigma
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesman(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Freiden:
YESMAN....I'm waiting.

Are you tired of the games??

Come lets play on here

We have spectators

I have nothing to gain using your card and coming here to claim it was used by another. You are not the only one I've done business with on this platform. I don't have time to spar with you. You know what you've done that's why you were quick to post SOLD TO YESMAN. I'm guessing you suspected the card was a dud. I politely told you to reach out to customer care to find out when it was loaded but you became defensive and abusive. Very well post the comments if you feel the need to do so.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
$510 needed urgently at 367/$

Contact below..

Escrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
yesman:

I have nothing to gain using your card and coming here to claim it was used by another. You are not the only one I've done business with on this platform. I don't have time to spar with you. You know what you've done that's why you were quick to post SOLD TO YESMAN. I'm guessing you suspected the card was a dud. I politely told you to reach out to customer care to find out when it was loaded but you became defensive and abusive. Very well post the comments if you feel the need to do so.

How about you do that yourself see what Amazon would tell you.

YOU ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. A CARD I TRACKED JUST SECS BEFORE SENDING IT TO YOU....ONLY FOR YOU TO CALL ME 5 MIN AFTER TO TELL ME IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED.

I HAVE BEEN DOWN THAT LANE BEFORE.....

EXACTLY WHY I DONT TRADE ON PAXFUL ANYMORE. ...LOT OF THIEVES LIKE YOU.

YOU TELLING YOU HISTORY ON AMAZON WOULD GIVE YOU OUT IF YOU REDEEMED THE CARD.....MAN I AM NOT STUPID. IS IT NOT POSSIBLE YOU OWN 2 AMAZON ACCOUNTS YOU REDEEM ON ONE AND SHOW ME THE OTHER'S HISTORY.

I HAVE A CLEAN NAME ON HERE.....AND YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH TO DENT IT.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
/
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
yesman:

This guy is a scammer. I paid him first and he sent me used a used card. I should have used an escrow. The guy is now insulting me on What app I won't bother to post the chats here I'll take the loss and move on. Anyone transacting with PEACE OLALEYE OLAYEMI GTbank 02244256033 does so at his/ her own risk.
but Amazon card can be easily checked without redeeming the code.... You should have ask him to post a screenshot of balance before paying him
Since you are sending first

Never send first for any gift card, it's the first rule of this biz
Trust me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elogic(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
payoneer fund available for sell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
suchmuch:
but Amazon card can be easily checked without redeeming the code.... You should have ask him to post a screenshot of balance before paying him
Since you are sending first

Never send first for any gift card, it's the first rule of this biz
Trust me

Lesson learned the hard way. He's hollering that I have 2 accounts and trying to play a fast one, for a $50 card . He will surely be exposed by another if he continues in this manner.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ogajaki(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls who can help me buy domain on godaddy. I will pay you via bitcoin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otradearena: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
elogic:
payoneer fund available for sell

Check your inbox
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mcmanuel20: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
PayPal needed whatsapp 08140143349
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
ogajaki:
Pls who can help me buy domain on godaddy. I will pay you via bitcoin
Use web4Africa bro!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
yesman:

YOU HAVE A LOT TO GAIN THIEF. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU ARE SENDING FIRST TO ME EVEN WHEN THE DENOMINATION WAS HIGHER

WONT GET MY NAME SPOILT FOR JUST 14K.

AND NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO PLAY A SMART ONE, FIND OUT OUT ABOUT THE ONE YOU WANNA PLAY IT WITH

AINT STUPID..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Freiden:

How about you do that yourself see what Amazon would tell you.

YOU ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. A CARD I TRACKED JUST SECS BEFORE SENDING IT TO YOU....ONLY FOR YOU TO CALL ME 5 MIN AFTER TO TELL ME IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED.

I HAVE BEEN DOWN THAT LANE BEFORE.....

EXACTLY WHY I DONT TRADE ON PAXFUL ANYMORE. ...LOT OF THIEVES LIKE YOU.

YOU TELLING YOU HISTORY ON AMAZON WOULD GIVE YOU OUT IF YOU REDEEMED THE CARD.....MAN I AM NOT STUPID. IS IT NOT POSSIBLE YOU OWN 2 AMAZON ACCOUNTS YOU REDEEM ON ONE AND SHOW ME THE OTHER'S HISTORY.

I HAVE A CLEAN NAME ON HERE.....AND YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH TO DENT IT.
I have done business repeatedly over n over with freiden without any scam tendencies or history
He is a cool trader
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
yesman:

Lesson learned the hard way. He's hollering that I have 2 accounts and trying to play a fast one, for a $50 card . He will surely be exposed by another if he continues in this manner.

YOU ARE FUNNY......BOY

I CHALLENGE ANYONE I HAVE SCAMMED TO COME OUT AND NAIL ME.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
TBC FOLKS HERE

WHAT TBC MAKE A BTC?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
JoshMedia:
TBC FOLKS HERE

WHAT TBC MAKE A BTC?
one billion, thats why it's called the billion coin,

One billion tbc= 1 btc

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
JoshMedia:
TBC FOLKS HERE

WHAT TBC MAKE A BTC?

one billion....maybe
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
suchmuch:
one billion, thats why it's called the billion coin,

One billion tbc= 1 btc
Ok
Thanks a lot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Freiden:

one billion....maybe

Thanks Bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Skrill needed...Whatsapp number below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
We are still buying iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below at good rate, instant payment into your bank account, no stories or delay. Prompt and Fast. Reach out to me for a quick deal.

Call/WhatsApp: 080..8286..2125
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
125$ paxful btc available now ..

363/$

Last price..

Contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
K
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Spamming
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
3RNEST:
Skrill $ 1000 available

Click on my WhatsApp Link below let's deal.....
Still available

(1) (2) (3) ... (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.