Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5194297 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I was going to ask that too
We love "quick money"

Truly we are at a crossroad! Nigerians really need to pause, reflect and take a sustainable route out of the present situation.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ultimateballer: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2016
zibah1:

Thank you for a smooth transaction. There are good hearts in this country. smiley
I sent you a mail here ogbevire@gmail.com.. hope its correct
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Alibaba, aliexpress, payments available at 330/$
whatsapp/call 0807856978
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zibah1: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
ultimateballer:

I sent you a mail here ogbevire@gmail.com.. hope its correct

I'd previously sent u a pm. Did you see it? I'll try check for the mail u sent though it may take awhile before I can access that email.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pavore9:

Nothing good comes easy, na to rack the brain and source knowledge as Government no send anybody.. The national psychology tilts rewards importing thus making export look like a dark tunnel, let knowledge be your touchlight through it.

As per phone, who exports phones to the U.S from Nigeria, do we manufacture phones?
you bought a phone of $100@250=25k dollar rises to 400 sell phone at $70=28k... so who wants to help me send phone and little items outside.. angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kentochi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
you bought a phone of $100@250=25k dollar rises to 400 sell phone at $70=28k... so who wants to help me send phone and little items outside.. angry
are you in Nigeria if yes try airport very fast and easy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Konnektions146(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
bedford101:

Alibaba, aliexpress, payments available at 330/$
whatsapp/call 0807856978

What's you min / max amount?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
kentochi:

are you in Nigeria if yes try airport very fast and easy
really, what are the procedures?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
I'm interested please if that's your rate...I'm in warri too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=bedford101 post= guy let's transact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
ultimateballer:

check your mail

Am expecting your reply
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
£5k needed in UK, Skrill also needed, up to $7k. If I've never dealt with you before, you pay first. If you can't pay first, don't bother to contact me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lizmovic(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
its a good idea. I think. Might take a while yo make sales though.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ultimateballer: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
zibah1:

I'd previously sent u a pm. Did you see it? I'll try check for the mail u sent though it may take awhile before I can access that email.
the mail associated with this my account is not working again... I sent you a mail here ogbevire(@)gmail.com.. If its not your email.. drop me your mail so I can message you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
mata1ng:

Just sent you an email.

We currently running a deal together.

And I believe it would go well

Cc: Tosinjay
Justi4jesu
Blym4real
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jdesigns:

Justi4jesu
Blym4real

What do i owe this invitation. cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
justi4jesu:

Jdesigns:

Justi4jesu
Blym4real
Present sir, to what do i owe the invitation too, me checked through and dunno.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
onatisi:
Finally 400N to 1$
I remember vividly the N400 prediction grin ...
Is unfortunate there is no concrete measure to stop the fly,and if something is not done it will break this level and only God knows where it will reach

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
justi4jesu:

He wants you guys to serve as referee for the transaction na cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
I am here!Yea you see the ligth.Will legaly work with you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
justi4jesu:

Haba you my backup

tosinjay:

Present sir, to what do i owe the invitation too, me checked through and dunno.

Baba I hail

dagr8:

He wants you guys to serve as referee for the transaction na cheesy

You got it right,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Biko, I have $3k for exchange st 400 naira(No be my fault).
You must have an account in the US for us to transact.
You give me naira, I give you dollar.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jdesigns:

Justi4jesu
Blym4real
Boss I hail.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
blym4real:

Boss I hail.

Blym you don turn my boss oh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jdesigns:

Baba I hail
Na me hail pass sire.

Dollar mata no wan gree person think straight oo.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
blym4real:

Boss I hail.

Where is the instant funding you promised since 2pm?

You are ignoring me on WhatsApp and are here cracking jokes?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pavore9:

Nothing good comes easy, na to rack the brain and source knowledge as Government no send anybody.. The national psychology tilts rewards importing thus making export look like a dark tunnel, let knowledge be your touchlight through it.

As per phone, who exports phones to the U.S from Nigeria, do we manufacture phones?

Oga, there is nothing to rack the brain about. Nigerians are resourceful people. The Binis and Yorubas were exporting kolanut, palm oil and the the Fulanis et al in the North were exporting hides and the likes before Nigeria was a country.

So you can't say "national psychology tilts towards importing" like the people who are exporting Rubber, Cassava, Cashew, Ugu and the rest from Nigeria are aliens.

If we have much stuff to export, people would be going into the business. Plastics produced in Nigeria end up in many of the neighboring West African countries.

It is unfortunate that in today's world, all of the stuff we can currently export are not up to scratch monetarily. Raw materials, which make the bulk of the stuff we can export, are not worth much today. Finished goods is where the money is at, and Nigeria does not have the infrastructure to support industries.

That is why diversification is dead on arrival. The best we can hope for is to be self-sufficient in producing the food we eat and patronize Made-in-Nigeria products. This will keep money within Nigeria and prop up the economy.

Banking on exportation to float the economy is a pipe dream.

No stable government with consistent policies. No electricity. Running a business is more difficult than running a nuclear power plant. No viable transportation network. And you are yapping about exportation like China, India, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, which are the newest countries using exportation to prop their economy are using telepathy to produce goods to export.

Make everybody just press, after the reggae play the blues.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 4:32am On Aug 06, 2016
185$ of PayPal or Payoneer needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2016
inspektor:
I'm interested please if that's your rate...I'm in warri too.
give me ur whatsap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2016
Udiboy:
Biko, I have $3k for exchange st 400 naira(No be my fault).
You must have an account in the US for us to transact.
You give me naira, I give you dollar.

haba have the fear of God, u wan turn millionaire at once?

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2016
blym4real:

Boss I hail.

EnterPRO:

Where is the instant funding you promised since 2pm?

You are ignoring me on WhatsApp and are here cracking jokes?

So he calls me last night after I post here and promises me the $1000 in 2 hours.

Till now no dollars, no naira, all phones switched off.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mudorsis: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2016
EnterPRO:

So he calls me last night after I post here and promises me the $1000 in 2 hours.

Till now no dollars, no naira, all phones switched off.

lol....You guys wont kill me here grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.