Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154342 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delgroveng(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Folks. There is more to the story posted by Agarawu23 but I do not want to take the shine off the story or Agarawu23 (the sky is big enough for every bird). However, I need to set the right records straight. I was the one who got Segun Alex Ajayi arrested in his Banana Island short let on July 12, 2017 using officers of IGP/IRT at SARS, Ikeja Lagos. How he came out of detention after 4 weeks without my knowledge is currently being investigated by AIG Zone 2. I was also the one who re-arrested him yesterday at Grammar School Bus Stop in Ojodu Area of Lagos State and took him to ZIS in Abeokuta and he is currently being held custody. I am working with my lawyer on the petition as I write. Agarawu23 played a central role and I thank him. He was about to be duped of $10,000 as well and I blew it. He was the one Segun Ajayi wanted to use as a middleman for a $150,000 transaction to the US and I was supposed to be scammed by the same guy who scammed me of N17,500,000 in July (I was able to retrieve N15,500,000 back same day). Agarawu23 was helpful to be used as a bait to smoke Segun out of his hideout in Akute. I have full details of his multiple identities on Nairaland, his cronies within Nigerian banks, the bank accounts he uses to deceive people that he and his partners especially his girlfriend, Awele in Lekki Phase 1, the short lets he stayed and used fake bank alerts for in 1004, VGC, Lekki 1, Banana Island, Chevy View Estate etc, his partner, Gbemi whose car Segun used to stand surety at VGC Police Station for another fake alert case . I have details of the hotels he 'owned' at Fadeyi and his cronies in Festac. I have details of his parents in Ibadan and their property in Ekiti. I should have a good case and once the tech expert I was asked to bring in comes and retrieves the information on his phones (there are 4 of them) and laptops, we should have the full picture. He runs several accounts on NL. One of them is Tobisky23. I will share some of his tricks later.

Statement recorded. Petition ongoing. Investigation ongoing. The money will come out. That I am sure of. I will give the full story once investigation is completed. As I said earlier, Agarawu23 was helpful and agreed to be used to lure the greedy criminal out of his hole but I arrested him and shared information and details with Agarawu23. I hope I did not scare too many people on that Street the arrest took place. I just had to do what a man has and needs to do to protect his 'token' and rid the streets of cold rats and coward B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S such as Segun Ajayi aka Segun Davinci.

17million Cefa fraudster dey Nairaland? Ordinary say i want to buy paypal $20, dem dey mention escrow, Tax department. Na Jazz him take collect am abi because he greet u for your grand mama language.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
DoyenExchange:
$810 US Verified 'FnF or GnS' Paypal Available for immediate purchase (Selling in Bulk or in Bits!).
See our signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
DoyenExchange:
BUY/SALE: Skrill & Neteller $20, $60 to $3000 etc --> .

USA Verified (FnF/GnS) Paypal $20 to Paypal $2500 etc, UpWork, Fiverr, Freelancer Funds (paypal) etc --> Available
. See our signature.
Buying or Selling? Call or Text/SMS Us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
45$ Perfect Money Available

$60 Paxful bitcoin available at 365/$

Click on my WhatsApp Link below lets Deal.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brainy02: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bring all ur bitcoin at < $/360 (less than $/360)

We would buy it

Paxful

WhatsApp 08060674098
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
78$ worth of bitcoin for grab at 365/$ paxful wallet come with escrow

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
So this guy was released again.... He was caught a while ago na..
agarawu23:
Hello guys.

A notorious online fraudster was nabbed yesterday by me with the help of a nairaland who hinted me he is a scammer that has been operating for over 10 years successfully. He was once nabbed but released, we couldn't figure out how and why he was released from SARS.

He scammed this nlder the sum of 17m and was about to scam both me and the same nlder promising me he will send Usd to China for me and wants to purchase USD worth over 50m from me and the victim (a nlder) of 17m.

So I tricked him yesterday to meet me and make and agreement before we do business. To cut the story short. We nabbed him yesterday and he is in the SARS detention already.

If yu have been scammed by this person (details below), u can message me on what'sApp let's discuss privately so that u can meet him and make ur statement with SARS. I want him to rot in jail so that nobody will fall victim again.

Google him online Segun Davinci and watch his YouTube video. He bought a house of 60m with fake credit alert and buys exotic cars with fake alert and fake cheques.

He is a professional in sending fake alert msg from any bank and giving fake cheques u won't be able t cash out.

I was unable to take his live pics yesterday cos it was messy and rough when we caught him, no time to press phone.

Thanks to the scam victim who made me realize in time that he is a scammer, he really help and we were able to work together.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sirambassador:
torres2 was here

swift trans.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nairanaira12: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
legalwealth:

I think tabbaz needs to come and see what he finally understood about the issue of the nairalander that brought 7 hours off business hours delay in payment  that this personnel that lacks knowledge of wisdom for simple understanding couldn't. Moreover, that wasn't a review but a supposed uncalled-for complaint which you should agree to if only you read my previous responses on that and your senses was able to process it for your rightful understanding.

I'm not in any way surprised with your responses so far as summary of your replies confirm your personality of always having issue with people; insulting and cursing their families like a spoilt brat as if you dont have a family. That was confirmed by your posts with others when checked on your profile here.

What statistics do you have that the so-called exchange company who you are mentioning like you'll be signed as their ambassor processes orders more than my company does or they have all their clients satisfied. For your piece of information in established E-currency organizations, most dissatisfied clients have their personal issues as most cause while some are caused by negligence of the exchanger and few are coincidence from both party. As a matter of fact, we've received complaints about other Pioneer exchangers in Nigeria including etradexchanger that you talking about from people but to tell you the truth, we don't always use their complaints to judge the company but we rather enlighten them to understand how the business works.
That is the experience in the business meant to enlighten you only if your intellect will be able to understand that other than negativity/grudges/sentiments that your mind carries and harbours.

A word is enough but you can continue ranting as your usual attitude but note that I won't have time to reply you as I have better and more profitable things to use my time for. I'll also advise you to change your attitude and way of life because history has it that people like you that don't change get inflicted with heart attack and cardiac arrest which do finally lead to great regrets.

You must be a jobless, empty soul if you go about checking people's profile. Na so you no get work reach? Despite your joblessness, you still can't bring yourself to process clients' payments instantly. I really think it is high time you sold your business and use it to buy wisdom; you are obviously lacking in that department.

And like the loser that you are and will forever be, you left the message and started attacking the messenger. People like you can never grow beyond your limitations because you lack sense of reasoning and are too arrogant to make corrections when your errors are ponted out.

Imagine you asking for evidence that other people are better than you! What an obstinate, unreasonably rigid, irresponsible service provider you are!

And those people were abused because they deserve it. If you ta félefèle, I will place your own curse on you. They haven't cursed you sef, your service is poor, and instead of accepting your faults, like a reasonable fellow, you start defending crap; what will now happen if they swear for you? Na to run naked enter market remain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
76$ PAYPAL FOR SALE

340/$

send as FNF

1450$ BTC available @soft rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
w
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
agarawu23:
Hello guys.

A notorious online fraudster was nabbed yesterday by me with the help of a nairaland who hinted me he is a scammer that has been operating for over 10 years successfully. He was once nabbed but released, we couldn't figure out how and why he was released from SARS.

He scammed this nlder the sum of 17m and was about to scam both me and the same nlder promising me he will send Usd to China for me and wants to purchase USD worth over 50m from me and the victim (a nlder) of 17m.

So I tricked him yesterday to meet me and make and agreement before we do business. To cut the story short. We nabbed him yesterday and he is in the SARS detention already.

If yu have been scammed by this person (details below), u can message me on what'sApp let's discuss privately so that u can meet him and make ur statement with SARS. I want him to rot in jail so that nobody will fall victim again.

Google him online Segun Davinci and watch his YouTube video. He bought a house of 60m with fake credit alert and buys exotic cars with fake alert and fake cheques.

He is a professional in sending fake alert msg from any bank and giving fake cheques u won't be able t cash out.

I was unable to take his live pics yesterday cos it was messy and rough when we caught him, no time to press phone.

Thanks to the scam victim who made me realize in time that he is a scammer, he really help and we were able to work together.

This is just d best news on nairaland. Please grace d front pahe with this news.

This serves as lesson to others who think they can eat people's sweat. This is earthly punishment,God Will destroy what ever they gather illegally in Jesus name.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
$58 Perfect Money available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
3RNEST:

$170 Paxful bitcoin available at 365/$

Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by makeupgal: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sammeyd:
76$ PAYPAL FOR SALE

340/$

send as FNF

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jydorchem: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
jydorchem:
$147 payoneer funds available @345…(nt negotiable) .
… ..buzz me @ 08..0..57… 30..6.1… 6..1.

Funlord is a good man#be lik Funlord...... $97 left. As e dey hot.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dexter1983(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
3RNEST:

$60 Paxful bitcoin available at 365/$

I need perfect money , just 9 dollars pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
$129 btc available
Paxful wallet
WhatsApp 08163609254
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dexter1983(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mk
HarryTellMe:
$58 Perfect Money available

I need 10 perfect money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dexter1983(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sammeyd:
76$ PAYPAL FOR SALE

340/$

send as FNF

I need PayPal. 15 dolas
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
$300 skrill available.

Come on WhatsApp fast for quick transaction.

$300 skrill available.

$300 skrill available.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
abuhazzan:
$129 btc available
Paxful wallet
WhatsApp 08163609254
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AbdulKaybee: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
$100 btc available for sale
$110 payoneer funds needed
$200 skrill needed
$250 Neteller needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Skrill $30 Needed ASAP to complete a transaction.See our signature. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
dexter1983:

I need perfect money , just 9 dollars pls
Come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mokarios(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Can we deal?
AbdulKaybee:
$100 btc available for sale

$110 payoneer funds needed

$200 skrill needed

$250 Neteller needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by McDreKing(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
$50 btc hosted on paxful available. Whatsapp: 08062626518
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
1500$+ BTC AVAILABLE FOR PAXFUL USERS

I buy all 101$-250$ US Single US ITunes Card at good rate.
I will redeem your card at good price.

I will buy as much as possible at good rate and credit you instantly

5000$ NEEDED TODAY..

Condition for acceptance: Card must be Valid and Unused before sending and I may ask for receipt if necessary..

Good cards, instant payment assured.

Contact me via whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
dexter1983:
Mk

I need 10 perfect money
My contact is on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
V

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.