Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5193428 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2017
legalwealth:

Hi! Do you have it connected to a Paypal or Payoneer account.
hello. I just registered on IJAM. do i choose buy or sell or exchange currency?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2017
$150 US Verified 'FnF or GnS' Paypal->Now Available,
(Selling in Bulk or in Bits from $20)

NETELLER & SKRILL $15 to $1500 are Available for immediate purchase (Selling in Bulk or in Bits from $15!)
.Just contact us now. See our signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by easyflex: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2017
$350 worth of bitcoins @ N362/$ .

Will only send first to reputable members here otherwise we use an escrow.

Please no further haggling.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2017
legalwealth:

You are right with that but it is not applicable to all businesses in this new/jet age. In some businesses especially very sensitive ones,
only some customers should be taken as king. Agree with me or not but note that many businesses have failed and got bankrupted for
strictly following that adage.

Bros , you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself...If more than 25% are complaining about your business ethics , then you are doing something seriously wrong , margin for error should never be more than 10% but in your case more than 75% have one horror tale or another to regale about your lacklustre service but seems nothing moves you! haba!

I am saying this with all due reapect & i hope you take this in good faith.....YOU are full of CRAP!!! Everyone cannot hate on you or trying to pull you down now...

Any business that doesn't support "CUSTOMER IS KING" will wither away cos they made YOU & pls leave the God/religious rhetorics aside & do the right thing ...It's been proven that people fall on rhetorics to explain away bad behaviour ....

Improve on your TAT, stop delaying hardworking people's payments (10mins is all that's allowable save for bank network issues & you should be in constant communication) & get into another line of business if this is overwhelming for you....

Once again ....Customer is ALWAYS KING... cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Funds available for sale

payoneer Neteller skrill and Payoneer

Interested buyers should contact me via my signature

Serious buyers only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2017
modath:

Bros , you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself...If more than 25% are complaining about your business ethics , then you are doing something seriously wrong , margin for error should never be more than 10% but in your case more than 75% have one horror tale or another to regale about your lacklustre service but seems nothing moves you! haba!

I am saying this with all due reapect & i hope you take this in good faith.....YOU are full of CRAP!!! Everyone cannot hate on you or trying to pull you down now...

Any business that doesn't support "CUSTOMER IS KING" will wither away cos they made YOU & pls leave the God/religious rhetorics aside & do the right thing ...It's been proven that people fall on rhetorics to explain away bad behaviour ....

Improve on your TAT, stop delaying hardworking people's payments (10mins is all that's allowable save for bank network issues & you should be in constant communication) & get into another line of business if this is overwhelming for you....

Thanks for that but it is never up to that range although you all need to note that large percentage of my customers base is far outside nairaland members.

I got to understand that most nairalanders here are very immature set of people; only few will understand this soon or later!

I'm never disputing the fact that customer is always king but what I'm telling you is that not all customers are king especially in some businesses.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lordtrillion(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2017
$10000 available for transfer to any USA bank account
Rate is 350/$

https:///send?phone=2347061895750
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by purest21(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2017
purest21:
$61 PAYPAL AVAILABLE FnF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2017
138$ skrill available for quick grab.
Whatsapp 07063611172.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2017
modath:

10 minutes or so that you are saying cannot always work for me but can work for you because you can't compare your level with mine when it comes to E-currency exchange. I've been in this business for over 7 good years with good number of successful transactions. I'm sure you should know what that means compared to those that just recently came into it for monetary gain...

Time will tell how long you and others will stay in the business if the business policy and awareness that you ought to create and learn are not put in place now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
no. I have not made withdrawal before.

I'm so sorry that I no longer claim fiverr funds but still buy fiverr funds through Paypal or Payoneer accounts.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2017
legalwealth:

I'm so sorry that I no longer claim fiverr funds but still buy fiverr funds through Paypal or Payoneer accounts.
okay,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
hello. I just registered on IJAM. do i choose buy or sell or exchange currency?

Alright! Kindly use any of the options depending on what you want to do but buy and sell are the main options.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2017
$34 SKRILL for sale 08167706560
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
okay,

Thanks for your understanding! !!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spik007: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2017
Abeg who knows Modath here? Who can vouch for her
She wants to escrow for Monoxide and i.

I need make some people vouch for her oo.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paypall(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2017
BRING your BIG ITUNES CARD, $101 - $1000
USA,EUROPE, UK & CAD iTunes card only

Also BUYING ITUNES card for the:
* USA
* CANADA
* NEWZEALAND
* SWITZERLAND
* UK (pounds)
* USA
* JAPAN
* AUSRALIA
* MEXICO

*Amazon*Walmart*Vanilla*btc*PayPal*Payoneer*PerfectMoney*Bitcoin*iPhone
Buying $1-$1000 iTunes, Amazon, Vanilla and Walmart card
https:///send?phone=2349027472904[/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Monoxide(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2017
spik007:
She wants to escrow for Monoxide and i
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Nairaland and its weekly season film.
It was Tabbaz vs Funlord weeks ago.
This week/today is Legalwealth vs Modath.
Let me sit down properly and keep watching.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2017
modath:

pls do you withdraw fiverr funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by purest21(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2017
@ modath are u saying it takes legalwealth forever to send money to bank account after selling to him?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by computerboy: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2017
spik007:

Yes
ok then let's deal. I'm chatting you currently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2017
75200¥ + 20000¥ + 602¥ + 49¥ + 1190¥ + 38551.5¥ + 1000¥ + 1000¥ sold!!!!
more rmb still available on parking space!!
Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.
Transfer options:- WU/MG transfer (cheaper rate with daily limit.) or :- DNT (direct normal transfer)-quick transfer.
ship from china to Naija to Your door step(Cheapest rate)

*God's Riches At Christ Expense* multiply by *grace at work*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2017
$100btc available at 360/$

Come on whatsapp fasttttttt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2017
spik007:
She wants to escrow for Monoxide and i.

I need make some people vouch for her oo.

You should have quoted Modath, that way people will be sure you are about dealing with the REAL MODATH. Anyway, I vouch for the real one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2017
purest21:
@ modath are u saying it takes legalwealth forever to send money to bank account after selling to him?

grin grin grin See question
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2017
Mariesio:

You should have quoted Modath, that way people will be sure you are about dealing with the REAL MODATH. Anyway, I vouch for the real one.
pls. Do you withdraw fiverr funds?
I dont have a PayPal acct
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
pls. Do you withdraw fiverr funds?
I dont have a PayPal acct

No dearie
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2017
$20 ebay checkout Available.
https:///send?phone=2348053250698
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2017
chiefkpokp:
75200¥ + 20000¥ + 602¥ + 49¥ + 1190¥ + 38551.5¥ + 1000¥ + 1000¥ sold!!!!
more rmb still available on parking space!!
Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.
Transfer options:- WU/MG transfer (cheaper rate with daily limit.) or :- DNT (direct normal transfer)-quick transfer.
ship from china to Naija to Your door step(Cheapest rate)

*God's Riches At Christ Expense* multiply by *grace at work*

Chief, as I see this. I been wan type my number grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Abeg, where is Kaboninc?
I'm just missing him.
It's been long I heard from him.
Wherever you dey, hope things are going on well?
May God crown our efforts with success.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Mariesio:

No dearie
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.