Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5202929 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jeysmart:
150$ paypal for sale 330/$

Bring it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
500$ PAXFUL BITCOIN NEEDED

I buy all 101$-250$ US Single US ITunes Card at good rate.
I will redeem your card at good price.

I will buy as much as possible at good rate and credit you instantly

5000$ NEEDED TODAY..

Condition for acceptance: Card must be Valid and Unused before sending and I may ask for receipt if necessary..

Good cards, instant payment assured.

Contact me via whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
BTC NEEDED AT 350/$

BRING ANY VOLUME U HAVE SMALL OR HUGE UNIT.

CONTACT BELOW.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
BTC NEEDED AT 350/$

BRING ANY VOLUME U HAVE SMALL OR HUGE UNIT.

CONTACT BELOW.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fingerprinter(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
bizzynix:
Nice deal bruf, bless up.
Hi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fashrola(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
emmayayodeji:

This is his whatsapp 08020823329

Bloody scammer!

Bleep!!! This guy almost duped me oooo.... Shirt!! Thank God the payments didn't go through

I suspected him in the middle of our convo... I decided to type his number here on nairaland and I'm so surprised to see he's a scammer!!!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
descrisom:

Exchange your itunes BIG CARDS $101-$1000
To Bitcoin or Bank Payment(Nigerians Only)
USA Itunes Cards $101-$1000
UK itunes Cards £101-£1000
I will pay you with correct, confirm good rate.
NOTE-Only Genuine, Activated, Unredeemed Good Cards. sad

Don't need bad cards. angry

You can exchange them either for Bitcoin or Money(Nigerians only)
Come, let me give you good rate. wink tongue
Still buying $10-$100 small denominations

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Simple question, how much are you buying single $1k iTunes, u blocked me on whatapp. ..Someone want to sell n i asked both u n sammeyd...SMH for you.. ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bowlek10(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
28$ available #350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
350$ Neteller available for sale
Holla
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
DON'T IGNORE

Hello traders in the room, some days ago this topic https://www.nairaland.com/4008950/uba-bank-account-been-frozen graced front page of Nairaland about how a man met another man he didnt know at an ATM queue and the man asked him to help him withdraw money while he transfers the cash to his account. know one seems to even know how to tackle it..
So this morning I was thinking about it. aren't we traders at risk? We all know that 80% of people we do business with here are not people we know actually, so what happen if we send someone bitcoin/paypal/skrill etc and the person transfers to our account stolen funds and bank tracks the money to our account and freeze our accounts??
With all due respect, am not saying everyone here is a scammer, but wasn't it here someone was scammed of about 15million??
What if these guys decides to even send to our account first before even receiving the bitcoin/ paypal/skrill etc from us? So as to build this trust and confidence?
What are the ways one can get their account back??
Just imagine you sold bitcoin worth 2million plus and before u cud withdraw or use it, your bank freeze your account and maybe to make things worse, the Bitcoin/paypal skrill etc you sold wasn't even yours?? What will you tell the owner??
Pls what are ur suggestions??
What does wan need to do when one finds one in such situation??
Of course you won't just enter police station and tell them you sent "bitcoin skrill or paypal" and expect them to believe you. How many of them even know what bitcoin is?? One may end uo being arrested self
Has anyone had that experience in the past?? How were you able to resolve it??
This scammers keep coming with different method
Jus yesterday I discovered that how these scammers get away with paypal scam (i.e when you send to them first is by using a China PayPal, that way nothing like charge back if u send ur funds to them and they refuse to credit your account.) So you can imagine... They keep coming up with different tactics. .
Tabbaz
Puskin
Modath
SammyD
Firiki
LadyF
Funlord
Funlordjnr
Day11
Sempumping
HazzanTazzan
Paypall
Sirambassador
Tumababa
Descrisom
Inze
DoyenExchange
Varmint
And those I didn't remember to mention
Ymodulus (calling you out coz it seems you have vast knowledge of how all these financial institutes do their stuffs.
sorry for the grammatical blunders, no be everybody finish school, the most important thing is my message being understood.

No business can avoid risk, you can prevent it a little when you being careful about who you transact with.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
bowlek10:
28$ available #350
come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mcmanuel20: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
230 Btc @ 355 contact whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
descrisom:
$697 Btc available
Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello guys,

$500 Skrill available here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
DON'T IGNORE

Hello traders in the room, some days ago this topic https://www.nairaland.com/4008950/uba-bank-account-been-frozen graced front page of Nairaland about how a man met another man he didnt know at an ATM queue and the man asked him to help him withdraw money while he transfers the cash to his account. know one seems to even know how to tackle it..
So this morning I was thinking about it. aren't we traders at risk? We all know that 80% of people we do business with here are not people we know actually, so what happen if we send someone bitcoin/paypal/skrill etc and the person transfers to our account stolen funds and bank tracks the money to our account and freeze our accounts??
With all due respect, am not saying everyone here is a scammer, but wasn't it here someone was scammed of about 15million??
What if these guys decides to even send to our account first before even receiving the bitcoin/ paypal/skrill etc from us? So as to build this trust and confidence?
What are the ways one can get their account back??
Just imagine you sold bitcoin worth 2million plus and before u cud withdraw or use it, your bank freeze your account and maybe to make things worse, the Bitcoin/paypal skrill etc you sold wasn't even yours?? What will you tell the owner??
Pls what are ur suggestions??
What does wan need to do when one finds one in such situation??
Of course you won't just enter police station and tell them you sent "bitcoin skrill or paypal" and expect them to believe you. How many of them even know what bitcoin is?? One may end uo being arrested self
Has anyone had that experience in the past?? How were you able to resolve it??
This scammers keep coming with different method
Jus yesterday I discovered that how these scammers get away with paypal scam (i.e when you send to them first is by using a China PayPal, that way nothing like charge back if u send ur funds to them and they refuse to credit your account.) So you can imagine... They keep coming up with different tactics. .
Tabbaz
Puskin
Modath
SammyD
Firiki
LadyF
Funlord
Funlordjnr
Day11
Sempumping
HazzanTazzan
Paypall
Sirambassador
Tumababa
Descrisom
Inze
DoyenExchange
Varmint
And those I didn't remember to mention
Ymodulus (calling you out coz it seems you have vast knowledge of how all these financial institutes do their stuffs.
sorry for the grammatical blunders, no be everybody finish school, the most important thing is my message being understood.

Complicated. We just continue to trade with caution. God help us all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
$490 skrill is available for sale

Text or chat on

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill $105 and Neteller $32 for Quick sale. Pack all or pack some!
Just Call or Text/SmS Us now! See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AYOUNG(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
$82 worth of paypal available for sale @340
can be send as GnS.....
Contact on sig.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Now I m seeing plenty skrill and neteller for sale.

When I start my buying spree now......I will not see it again.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeguyy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Don't dispose that Mexican iTunes gift card yet
I'm buying it
$1000 & above.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
$248 skrill available ,nice cheap price . Pack pack pack
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mcmanuel20: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
230 Btc @ 355 contact whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AKMoney1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
onatisi:
$248 skrill available ,nice cheap price . Pack pack pack

Kin sa ti lowo cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aAK1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
aAK1:
156 usd of btc for sale @356. i wont send first. feel free to come with your escrow
available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Phone number:07015310933
Paypal id:francisajobi @ yahoo.com
Scammed me of $40 PayPal fund.
I would do a charge back later cos fund is stated to be released to his account on 6th sep....Nairalanders pls take note.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lawalsherif(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
$800 btc available for quick sell @358
Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
DoyenExchange:
$100 US Verified 'FnF or GnS' Paypal->Now Available,
(Selling in Bulk or in Bits from $20)

NETELLER & SKRILL $15 to $1500 are Available for immediate purchase (Selling in Bulk or in Bits from $15!)
Just contact us now! See our signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aimolavictormmm: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
$100 paypal available for quick sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by WafOil(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Millions of usd is needed and for sale everyday in Nigeria and offshore

We Buy USD with Naira and Bitcoin
We Buy RMB with Naira and Bitcoin

We Sell USD for Naira and Bitcoin
We Sell RMB for Naira and Bitcoin

Our rate is good

Please only send message if you are the mandate or Seller/Buyer

https:///send?phone=2348062442281
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Intellab(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Contact me immediately if you need BTC. #350/$. Whatsapp 07062477194
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
500$ BTC NEEDED AT 350/$

paxful wallet

GTBANK preferred

(1) (2) (3) ... (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.