Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5158531 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kazeemmuka(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2017
Tabbaz:

That crazy fool is unrepentant undecided

Chatted Ibrahim009 up so he can serve as escrow

for the deal am supposed to have with him

yesternight while his/her was blown unknowingly to

was able to get this info from him

"0243344819
Sanni Anuoluwapo
GTB"

This is the number he used to contact me

"08121640831". Did a check on it but nothing came

up.

Oga Tabbaz abeg update his profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2017
alexinfinity:

I connected him with the customer and he paid him some of the funds and coins and I transferred the guys money in my possession to him. Even texts messages with the guy hoping this guy will leave me lone now he's blackmailing me. I'm a teacher by profession this guy is ruining for something I know nothing about. Please guys help me on this matter!
Mr MAN, what's wrong in sending his btc back or the naira equivalent? Stop being a toy and do the right thing with the btc holder. Why should he hold the coin and make use of it when he isn't ready to buy it or is he waiting for it to add value before he pays up? undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2017
descrisom:
$1445+ btc available
Paxful as usual
Sweet rate tongue
350/$
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tunji2003(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2017
tunji2003:
$30 btc at 345 paxful wallet for sale
Sold to sirambassador fast deal and smooth transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2017
stevenadelowo:
will you stop playing hide and seek game, I seear if you don't pay before night fall in full I will put your details online.
Cc sirambassador
Tab baz
Moda th
Kabo nic
and u Mr btc, when will u guys start learning that tagging someone a scammer quickly isn't the best way to handle some situations? Will his details online bring the money to ur account? If we are to judge, the fault was from u and u need to be patient with him cos u are in the court of ppl with zero integrity. What if the person u mistakenly send btc isn't from nairaland? Cool down and stop ur threat!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2017
tunji2003:
$30 btc at 345 paxful wallet for sale
No number?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by alexinfinity(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
agarawu23:
Mr MAN, what's wrong in sending his btc back or the naira equivalent? Stop being a toy and do the right thing with the btc holder. Why should he hold the coin and make use of it when he isn't ready to buy it or is he waiting for it to add value before he pays up? undecided

Get the facts bro... he mistakenly sent btc to my customer's wallet the guy dubiously changed the password and elope. But we begged him and he remitted some and we hope God will still touch him to get all back. But this my guy is pouncing on me hardly! I have no knowledge about the coin. If I'm swearing I'm going to swear if I ever seen the coin! I'm innocent and from day one I've always prayed he get it back! If someone out there can hear me!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Tobtex:

@ Bolded, there is Cigarette or na Mortal Kombat be that grin cheesy

This got me.rolling with lafta

NL get diff type of human beings I swear grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2017
sodiq961:
$1600 btc needed at 345/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2017
agarawu23:
and u Mr btc, when will u guys start learning that tagging someone a scammer quickly isn't the best way to handle some situations? Will his details online bring the money to ur account? If we are to judge, the fault was from u and u need to be patient with him cos u are in the court of ppl with zero integrity. What if the person u mistakenly send btc isn't from nairaland? Cool down and stop ur threat!
bro if not for the picture this scammer have not picking my calls and calling me a fool until I noticed I have his picture. And with the help of people here have been able to recover from him and I know he will pay all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2017
agarawu23:
and u Mr btc, when will u guys start learning that tagging someone a scammer quickly isn't the best way to handle some situations? Will his details online bring the money to ur account? If we are to judge, the fault was from u and u need to be patient with him cos u are in the court of ppl with zero integrity. What u mistakenly send btc isn't from nairaland? Cool down and stop ur threat!
bro if not for the picture this scammer have not picking my calls and calling a fool until I noticed I have his picture. And with the help of people here have been able to recover from him and I know he will pay all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
alexinfinity:

Get the facts bro... he mistakenly sent btc to my customer's wallet the guy dubiously changed the password and elope. But we begged him and he remitted some and we hope God will still touch him to get all back. But this my guy is pouncing on me hardly! I have no knowledge about the coin. If I'm swearing I'm going to swear if I ever seen the coin! I'm innocent and from day one I've always prayed he get it back! If someone out there can hear me!
maybe u should stop doing business with dishonest ppl. No evidence or proof showing that the wallet isn't urs. We don't even need that, pay him his balance and move on.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2017
BTC NEEDED AT soft rate.. I need $20 skrill. Who is game?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2017
stevenadelowo:
bro if not for the picture this scammer have not picking my calls and calling a fool until I noticed I have his picture. And with the help of people here have been able to recover from him and I know he will pay all.
give him time, discuss with him privately and ask him when he is paying up, if he doesn't pay up then, bring his case here.

What u will do to a thiefshould alws be in ur mind. Action speaks louder than voice. And don't pay anyone to catch a scammer if u fall victim. Be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
agarawu23:
lolx Elder Agarawu23, Oga you hit the nail there!
Same happen to me last year, i mistakenly send overage of Neteller, the buyer said 'Oga i no tell u to over send, so get lost'
omo i no fit shout, i pack well...after all the money is just 16K base on my calculation!! beside he bought at high rate so i just pause the case and move on, in life patient is the key and our online business require it alot, just be patient and see how it goes! smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
alexinfinity:

I had this guy's password. But I think immediately he got the deposit which mistakenly sent. The guy changed the password. I am telling the truth! I help him send the coins to where he wants.

You lie too much ...hian

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Xlpacks:
BTC NEEDED AT soft rate.. I need $20 skrill. Who is game?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2017
kazeemmuka:

Chatted Ibrahim009 up so he can serve as escrow

for the deal am supposed to have with him

yesternight while his/her was blown unknowingly to

was able to get this info from him

"0243344819
Sanni Anuoluwapo
GTB"

This is the number he used to contact me

"08121640831". Did a check on it but nothing came

up.

Oga Tabbaz abeg update his profile

noted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2017
$7000 usa cash deposit to any usa bank. Rate is very good .

$330 skrill available at 335 (naija account)

$70 neteller available at 340

Btc loading

Kin sha ti lowo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slazedeez: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
$1000 Payoneer funds available

Enter WHATSAPP BELOW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2017
3RNEST:

lolx Elder Agarawu23, Oga you hit the nail there!
Same happen to me last year, i mistakenly send overage of Neteller, the buyer said 'Oga i no tell u to over send, so get lost'
omo i no fit shout, i pack well...after all the money is just 16K base on my calculation!! beside he bought at high rate so i just pause the case and move on, in life patient is the key and our online business require it alot, just be patient and see how it goes! smiley

He doesn't understand.
That's why I choose to do business with trusted ppl continuously in case of error like this. If u mistakenly send 1-2m to some few trusted lowballer ppl here, they won't return it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by alexinfinity(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Sempumping:

You lie too much ...hian

I wish you be in my shoes one day ma' when your story only makes sense to you alone! You are entitled to an opinion I brought it here for help.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2017
onatisi:
$7000 usa cash deposit to any usa bank. Rate is very good .

$330 skrill available at 335 (naija account)

$70 neteller available at 340

Btc loading

Kin sha ti lowo
u fit sale $20 skrill to me?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2017
$330 Skrill Available.Pack some or pack all! Just Call or Text/SmS Us now! See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2017
Xlpacks:
u fit sale $20 skrill to me?
$ 20 skill out of 330? No
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
$2,000 BTC available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
onatisi:

$ 20 skill out of 330? No
Abeg... I want to fund my online betting account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by XtraTochi: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Please guys I need $43 PayPal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2017
agarawu23:

He doesn't understand.
That's why I choose to do business with trusted ppl continuously in case of error like this. If u mistakenly send 1-2m to some few trusted lowballer ppl here, they won't return it.
i'm telling you bro, alot has happen in this business that we can't talk sef, na just the grace of oluwa dey help us!!
We pray they resolved their issue successfully!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Still NEEDED

- Payoneer

- Paxful Bitcoin

Min. - Max (100$ - $1000)

SKRILL Available 200$ ...Rate is simply soft...

Click on my WhatsApp Link below let's deal........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Sirambassador:

Shift I fess you grin

First me ke!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.